Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 04-04-2017, 09:49 PM   #241
Berta48
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Weight Watchers
Start Date: Feb 2016 Weight Watchers prior 2015 HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkramer947 View Post
Hi guys. Berta, I'm glad you saw the doctor. Sorry it's been rough. I hope things move upward for you ASAP!!

Weight fluctuates so much which can be a drag. I gained 1.4 lbs today. It's not fat, I know that. I ended the day with 5 points leftover. I guess it's sodium.....hormonal.....whatever! It will come off. I of course wish that there were never increases, only decreases! LOL

I have a super long day at work today. I packed three meals and snacks. Packing and tracking, packing and tracking! I installed a water drinking tracker onto my iPhone and am pushing the fluids. Water and unsweetened tea. The tracker makes it more fun.

Post back and be well, everyone!
Hi Pam
Been wondering since you said you work 12 hr shifts if you are a nurse?
Well I am still sick but I feel better. But my throat is starting to feel scratchy again this evening. This weather is weird. It has rained for the last three days and it's cold.

Well I lost .2 this past week. Not much, but was so happy to have lost anything.As I just snacked mostly all week long and not on healthy stuff. Like chips & pretzels and Hershey's kisses Just wasn't up to cooking anything.

Sorry you gained. I also have been told we should always eat our 30 SP everyday. But I have a hard time not eating my weeklies no problem with the dailies at all

Well guess Rubee has left us again and Miss Sue isn't here much any more either.But I think she said she would be gone for a while.

Well it's late and I am headed to bed. So I hope all goes well for you this week. Today is a new day and for a new week for me

Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2017, 04:43 AM   #242
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RW City Sue
Stats: CW 212 GW 159
WOE: WW Flex
Start Date: 3/20/2016
Berta! Yay, another loss! That's good news. Sending healing thoughts your way this week. I'm here and plugging along. I've been getting some Spring organizing done the last couple days-lots of loads of laundry and rotating winter clothes into storage bins. I am going to switch to the thurs evening meeting this week for weigh-in, which makes me a little nervous since I weigh more later in the day than I do in the mornings. I have some things I want to get done today though, so I have to switch to fit everything in.

Beth, those scale fluctuations can be difficult to handle. My leader suggests looking at non scale victories (NSV's) when that happens. All the good things we do for ourselves will eventually show up in results
Old 04-05-2017, 07:05 AM   #243
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bkramer947
WOE: Lower Carb WW
Start Date: DANDR on Aug. 11, '03
Sue, thanks for your excellent perspective and support, as always. Berta, yay, a loss is a loss!!! You are doing it, even while sick which can be hard.

I'm glad this thread is alive. Let's keep on posting and sharing!!!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
bkramer947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:10 AM   #244
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

Did a weigh-in last nite and was down .8 which was encouraging to me especially since my usual meeting is in the morning and I typically weigh more later in the day so all is good

I had even gone to a lunch potluck and had a small bite of someone's birthday cake. What a plan this is to be living life and still on track towards my goals. That makes me feel quite happy. The dish I took was the Celery Root and Yukon Mash recipe from the weekly pamphlet a few weeks back. It turned out well. I substituted leeks for the onions in it. I like that weight watcher recipes are ones everyone can enjoy. They don't taste like 'diet food'

I've got my line dancing class today so I'm going to try and get back to sleep. I'm working on this sleep thing. It's a tough thing for me to get my body to get a good, solid night's rest
Old 04-07-2017, 07:25 AM   #245
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Sue, you are doing awesome!!! Good for you! And the recipe sounds yummy - I'll have to look it up!!!

Great job.

I'm down a bit more. Total of 9.8 lbs. Yay. Hoping for 10 in a day or two!

I celebrate Passover and am a little concerned about the food issues that a holiday brings. Am making some adjustments and plans and will do my best to make it work.

Check in again, guys! Have a great day.

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-09-2017, 02:52 AM   #246
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

You're doing really well also, Beth. Holidays seem to require extra planning I've found and flexibility. When family is put into the mix, there is more chance for things to go haywire. Leaning into fruit and veggies and lots of nice hot tea is my plan for this week. I leave on Wed and will be staying with my son for about 5 or 6 days.

I got exercise mats at Ross to take to my 3 young grandsons. They have a regular short workout they do each nite. So I will try and join in that and modify to make it low impact for me. I am going to pick up a single Russell Stover raspberry whip egg (6 points) for each of us to have for holiday candy. I'll get that last minute for less temptation. Usually I just buy myself one a couple times during Easter season if I want some chocolate and I plan it into my day.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:04 AM   #247
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

In the latest WW weekly pamphlet I got at my meeting, I see there is a Nov 11 WW cruise that has been added this year. I'm giving it some consideration. At the rate I'm losing weight, averaging about 4 lbs a month, I would still not be at goal by then but it does give me a time frame to work towards a 30 lb loss and a nice reward trip.

While I was projecting realistic weight loss numbers for this year, I am realizing it will most likely be 2018 before I get to my goal weight which is a little disheartening but I remind myself I am in this for the long game. So much extra weight I am carrying! This poor body.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:08 AM   #248
Berta48
Berta48

Hello Gang
Well I am home today didn't attend church, as I am coughing up still. But I do feel so much better. I feel well actually.It's just no one wants to sit through church listening to me coughing and hucking

Sue that raspberry egg sure sounds good I may have to look them up. I posted several WW recipes on the WW recipe thread last night.
I made the blueberry doughnuts. And OH MY GOODNESS they were SOOOO good. I ate all 6 by the time the day was over They are 2 SP each. The recipe says 3 Sp but I used Splenda and a egg white. So I am thinking that brought it down one point. The original recipe called for sugar.

I had been really good all week till last night.Then for some reason got the munchies. I now have only 15 weekly SP left. So I have to be very very careful today and tomorrow.

Well it's about time for hubby to get home from church so I will be back next week sometime.

I have a bottom round beef roast in crock pot with carrots. And will have mashed potatoes and green beans & fresh asparagus for lunch. Leftovers for Dinner.

I have a hair appointment to get my hair trimmed and colored tomorrow I am looking rather shaggy

Last edited by Berta48; 04-09-2017 at 11:09 AM..
Old 04-09-2017, 07:29 PM   #249
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Hi guys!

Sue, love your plans and your thoughtfulness. You are doing great. And wow, a WW cruise!? If you can afford the money and time - GO FOR IT!! How awesome would that be?!

Berta, glad you are feeling better. It's good that you tracked the donuts so carefully. Track them and move on - you're doing it!

I am feeling pretty well in control and want to stay strong with the holiday and a family trip. One day at a time...packing, planning and tracking!

Take good care, everyone!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:56 PM   #250
Berta48
Berta48

Hi Gang
Well weigh in is tomorrow and I am a bit worried.
I get so aggravated at myself.I try so hard to do good. Then if I eat even a bite of something I can't stop. So it seems.

Well it is what it is. And thankfully I get a new week tomorrow too.

I changed my ticker if you noticed. The turtle I put in cause I loose so slow BUT the turtle won the race in the end.AND I WILL TOO

Have you looked at the WW recipes I put on the WW recipe thread?
Well later girls. Hope you all are having a great week.

Old 04-12-2017, 04:54 PM   #251
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

Berta, your ticker is very cute. Love it. You WILL win the race too! Thanks for the recipes. They look yummy

Ladies, I weighed in today and woohoo, down 40 lbs total now so I celebrated with my group. I was down 1.8 for the week. Now that's more like what I want to see. Now I'm aiming for that 50 lb bling. It's within site
Old 04-12-2017, 06:07 PM   #252
Berta48
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW City Sue View Post
Berta, your ticker is very cute. Love it. You WILL win the race too! Thanks for the recipes. They look yummy

Ladies, I weighed in today and woohoo, down 40 lbs total now so I celebrated with my group. I was down 1.8 for the week. Now that's more like what I want to see. Now I'm aiming for that 50 lb bling. It's within site
Sue
CONGRATULATIONS
BUT...
Now I know what happened as I gained 1.8 You lost it and I found it

I can't get the ticker to change SOOO frustrating. I guess I'll just keep trying. Cheri will help me if I can't get it.But I really want to do it myself.

Well I am back on track so far this week. We have a Easter morning breakfast to attend Sunday but I am hoping I can get through it. I am saving all my weeklies till then just in case.

I have a lot more recipes just no time this week to put them in.I may find time we'll see. I have a apple crumble mini muffin that is amazing for one SP

Well I will chat later, I am hungry and it is after 7:00 pm and I haven't eaten since breakfast.

Old 04-13-2017, 06:07 AM   #253
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

well pass that 1.8 on to someone who needs it. I'm not wanting it back I'm at my son's now until Monday or Tuesday and so far eating is fine. My daughter in law made a nice tilapia, peppers, and couscous dish for dinner last nite. I ended the day not even using all my daily points. I'm with you about saving some weeklies for Easter. We don't really have much of a plan yet. I'm thinking of a roast and scalloped potatoes and asparagus. Or maybe grilled salmon. Rain could be a problem for grilling tho.

I plan on doing some grocery shopping today. Was too tired last nite but I had brought a bag of oranges with me and they boys and I chowed down on those for snacking. My roommate had found some great heirloom oranges at grocery outlet and they are the best I've had in a long time and on sale even for $2.99 a bag
Old 04-13-2017, 08:30 AM   #254
Berta48
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by RW City Sue View Post
well pass that 1.8 on to someone who needs it. I'm not wanting it back I'm at my son's now until Monday or Tuesday and so far eating is fine. My daughter in law made a nice tilapia, peppers, and couscous dish for dinner last nite. I ended the day not even using all my daily points. I'm with you about saving some weeklies for Easter. We don't really have much of a plan yet. I'm thinking of a roast and scalloped potatoes and asparagus. Or maybe grilled salmon. Rain could be a problem for grilling tho.

I plan on doing some grocery shopping today. Was too tired last nite but I had brought a bag of oranges with me and they boys and I chowed down on those for snacking. My roommate had found some great heirloom oranges at grocery outlet and they are the best I've had in a long time and on sale even for $2.99 a bag
Sue
Hopefully I will be getting rid of that 1.8 this week
It is aggravating though having to loose it all over again a lot of the time. Why can't I just get in there and stick with it ALL the time?
Oh well it is what it is. I just have to keep on keeping on.

Hope you ave a very nice time Family is important. I sure wish we had more.But what we do have live so far away we don't get to see them

We actually are considering moving to Alabama so we can be closer to family. It would be closer to my sister and really near his side of the family. I'm actually closer to them than my side.But we would have to pack up and sell our home first. SO the idea is intriging(spelled wrong) but as old as we are sounds ike it would be to hard to do

Well have a great visit and great eating plan.Your idea for a menu sounds

Old 04-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #255
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Hi ladies! You are doing GREAT! Sue, congrats on 40!! Amazing!

I made it through Passover so far and went off plan for two days but got back on after that. Not to horrible all things considered. Now I'm on vacation visiting my parents in Florida and am staying on plan well, and walking a lot. I was up in weight on Monday of this week, for the third day in a row with NO EXPLANATION, and that made me spiral a bit (along with Passover seders). I shouldn't weigh myself every day, probably, because the small gains get my goat. Anyway hopefully when I get home from Florida I will have lost a couple due to being diligent and walking miles and milds.

Be well, everyone!!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-16-2017, 08:38 AM   #256
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

Happy Sunday/Easter/Passover weekend my friends. I'm having a wonderful visit with grandsons. Food is more difficult due to eating out a few times and my son and family have irregular mealtimes then my son went and brought Oreos and Reese's peanut butter cups into the house I had one peanut butter cup and a couple Oreos yesterday and tracked them. Today's plan will count on tea, fruit, diet soda, and asparagus to carry me through. My son wants to grill some filets and I've been hungry for scalloped potatoes, so that's today's food plan. I've got 17 weeklies left and a few fitpoints from getting in some extra steps this week. I'm feeling like I need a few days of golden eating before Wednesday's weigh in.

Have a great day everyone.

Sue
Old 04-16-2017, 09:22 PM   #257
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Happy Easter! Sue, you are doing great - balance is so important. You are not depriving yourself but rather eat a small sweet and track it. Good for you.

I am leaving Florida tomorrow morning, heading home to NY. Curious to weigh myself. I was VERY ACTIVE. Walked 5-8 miles per day which was great. I ate well on WW and logged everything in the tracker. Praying for a loss!!

Have a great day, everyone!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-17-2017, 06:25 PM   #258
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member

Beth, sounds like all that walking will pay off. Been tough the longer I'm at my son's. Time to be getting back home
Old 04-17-2017, 07:39 PM   #259
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Thanks, Sue! Okay, I made it home from Florida. Weighed myself on an empty stomach and I lost 2 lbs. I'm pleased but at the same time, considering the amount of activity I did, and the meticulousness of my eating while there, I would have liked a little more. Alas...

Onward. Back to work I go tomorrow. Tuesdays are my longest days - about 12-14 hours. I packed three meals and snacks and pre-tracked all of it on the WW app. I need to pick up on the fluids this week and try to keep on moving. I won't have as much time to walk as I did on vacation but I'd like to make a better effort to get up from my desk and walk throughout the day.

Hope you are doing well! Write soon!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-18-2017, 07:53 AM   #260
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Sue, I hope you got home safely, or are soon on your way, and you will get right back on track again! It's really harder when we are away from home. I get it. You will no doubt get right back on, though. Keep us posted!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #261
pandora174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/150's/130's
WOE: hHCG, 5:2, JUDDD, HDE, WW, 5:2, WW
Start Date: January 2012
Hi ! I am going to re-start WW online tomorrow. My brief history is I am 48 years old and I lost over a 100 lbs about 5 years ago and have been in maintenance since then. Maintenance for me was always doing "something" first it was extreme low carb and then some type of fasting. So I finally got a bit tired of always doing some type of fasting to maintain and with premenopause coming I've put on 15-20 lbs in the last year. Now mind you I have been counting calories and exercising 3 to 4 times a week but the weight has come back on. So the fact my size 6 and 8's turned into 10 was the final straw.

So here I am deciding to give WW another chance. I tried WW for like 2 months about 2 years ago before the points changed when I was trying to get to a vanity weight goal. I lost 5 lbs but then sort of maintained and then I went back to my fasting plan. I realize in hindsight I was eating too many fruits and veggies and really went a bit overboard on the free points or looking for foods with the least amount of points. I also was already thin in the 130's and just trying to get to the 120's.

This time I want to take it a bit more seriously since I want to lose weight to get back to the 130's and not get to some vanity number. I sort of feel a bit overwhelmed for some reason. I guess I am a bit worried since this has been my first serious gain since I lost all the weight and I need to put a stop to it.

Any recommendations as to what staples or basics to buy. Any suggestions for the first week or tips ? I do have 2 family meals that we are going out to eat coming up this week and I plan on making good choices. Thanks in advance

My Maintenance journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-lbs-down.html

Last edited by pandora174; 04-18-2017 at 06:41 PM..
pandora174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #262
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Hi Pandora! Welcome! You can do this - you have done it before! You have the knowledge and experience. That's great!

This thread is pretty inactive, unfortunately. Hopefully your presence will spruce it up a bit!

I tried Quest Protein Powder (chocolate milkshake flavor) and it's really good. 1 smart point per serving and truly a pleasure to use. Passing along the recommendation. I also like to use the Tumaro's low carb multi grain wraps. 1 smart point. Load it up with turkey mustard and veggies and you have a good lunch, or even fill it with eggs or egg whites, veggies, cheese, etc. Nice wraps to check out. I have also been enjoying the freedom of zero point items on this smart points plan. It's great to eat fruit and veggies and not worry about points too much. I am losing so it is working. (I was initially afraid of fruit but I am in my fourth week now and am losing well while eating fruit and counting them as 0 points.)

Hope everyone is doing well - let's stay connected here!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-20-2017, 10:33 AM   #263
pandora174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am on my 2nd day and it feels great. I feel like I am re-learning to eat again in a strange way. I thought I ate pretty healthy before but I am realizing I can do better. I am cooking and doing more food prep. Since I am not counting calories I feel I am eating better and healthier and adding more yummy ingredients. Like today I made a grilled chicken wrap and added low sodium cheese when before I would of skipped the cheese. Simple things like adding guacamole and greek yogurt with some fat vs before everything I ate was purely low calorie and not necessarily the best taste.

Another thing I am really weighing and measuring portions and since on WW I include the little things like half and half, butter etc I am seeing how these things really can add up. Today we went to Denny's and I had the egg white, turkey bacon and fruit bowl and the unbuttered english muffin. Great choices but I freaked how the little jelly packets are 3 points !

I am noticing while I am satisfied I do not feel stuffed or hungry. So far so good and I am going to do some grocery shopping tomorrow and try some recipes. Actually feel very motivated and keeping my fingers crossed for my weigh in next Wed.

My Maintenance journal
Old 04-20-2017, 10:35 AM   #264
pandora174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi Pandora! Welcome! You can do this - you have done it before! You have the knowledge and experience. That's great!

This thread is pretty inactive, unfortunately. Hopefully your presence will spruce it up a bit!

I tried Quest Protein Powder (chocolate milkshake flavor) and it's really good. 1 smart point per serving and truly a pleasure to use. Passing along the recommendation. I also like to use the Tumaro's low carb multi grain wraps. 1 smart point. Load it up with turkey mustard and veggies and you have a good lunch, or even fill it with eggs or egg whites, veggies, cheese, etc. Nice wraps to check out. I have also been enjoying the freedom of zero point items on this smart points plan. It's great to eat fruit and veggies and not worry about points too much. I am losing so it is working. (I was initially afraid of fruit but I am in my fourth week now and am losing well while eating fruit and counting them as 0 points.)

Hope everyone is doing well - let's stay connected here!
Great suggestions, thank you ! I had some of the Joseph's wraps but they are 3 points and quite large but 1 point sounds so much better. I will look for them tomorrow. I love Quest bars but haven't tried their protein powders yet. I am looking forward to buying lots of fruits and veggies tomorrow. For me this is really a big change since I always went by the calorie count and not necessarily the nutritional value of food. I find myself much more satisfied on WW.

My Maintenance journal
Old 04-20-2017, 11:46 AM   #265
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Pandora, you sound great! Wonderful!

I purchased some Quest Bars but haven't eaten any yet. Truth be told, I just got them yesterday! Which flavors do you recommend?

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-20-2017, 03:05 PM   #266
Berta48
Berta48

Hello Gang and Pandora
Sorry I haven't been here for awhile. I have been so busy.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. We sure did

Well I didn't go to my meeting last week. I was babysat until 5 :15 and didn't have to time to get cleaned up so I weighed here at home. My scales are one lb more than WW. So I stayed the same.

Weighed today and it looks like I have lost so far this week.

I have been so busy we are planning on trying to sell or home in a couple months and move to Alabama to be near family. We have no one here. We get a bit lonely. We have church family which we love dearly but they have their life and family. My daughter only lives about 1 and 1/2 hrs from us but she has her own life too. And she works a lot. She works for the State of Missouri and it keeps her very busy.

So between packing things for a yard sale and sorting through things I have been swamped.

Having company tonight for dinner and we are having catfish, and green beans that I canned a year ago and fresh corn cut off the cob that I froze last year Then fresh strawberries. They will have short cake and cool whip with theirs

Take care everyone,and have a good weigh in this week

Old 04-20-2017, 04:11 PM   #267
Rubee
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rubee
Stats: 160/155
WOE: WW Smart Points
Start Date: May 1, 2016
Hi, ladies. I will just check in and say I probably wont be back. I had quite a shock. Being Vegan for 6 months, then back to WW for a couple, my trigs have risen to over 400. cholesterol his higher, bad cholesterol! I know most must have been eating plant based with starchy vegetables and grains.

My doctor said that it's genetics, and some people are super sensitive to carbs. High cholesterol runs in my family. I was so shocked, and it sent me for a reassessing and questioning loop. I thought a vegetarian diet, based on the research and media about the Blue Zones, that I would get this! I would conquer this high cholesterol/triglycerides by diet.

Doc agreed it was a great experiment/researching myself, and she wants me to go back to low carb for three months and see what happens. I'm running out of years, lol, so need to figure out how my body works. So I'll be hanging out on the low carb boards, and trying to get my momentum back.

One good thing....bp was 122/64.
Rubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:45 AM   #268
bkramer947
Senior LCF Member

Berta, welcome back! Sounds like you are on track well!

Rubee, good luck with your changes and health! Do what you need to do and stop by for a hello here once in a while if you can!

Hope everyone has a healthy day and a great weekend!

I WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Old 04-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #269
Berta48
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubee View Post
Hi, ladies. I will just check in and say I probably wont be back. I had quite a shock. Being Vegan for 6 months, then back to WW for a couple, my trigs have risen to over 400. cholesterol his higher, bad cholesterol! I know most must have been eating plant based with starchy vegetables and grains.

My doctor said that it's genetics, and some people are super sensitive to carbs. High cholesterol runs in my family. I was so shocked, and it sent me for a reassessing and questioning loop. I thought a vegetarian diet, based on the research and media about the Blue Zones, that I would get this! I would conquer this high cholesterol/triglycerides by diet.

Doc agreed it was a great experiment/researching myself, and she wants me to go back to low carb for three months and see what happens. I'm running out of years, lol, so need to figure out how my body works. So I'll be hanging out on the low carb boards, and trying to get my momentum back.

One good thing....bp was 122/64.
RUBEE
Been wondering where you have been.Miss you. Well I hate to hear you are leaving us again but thank you for letting us know.Others have just disappeared without a word or trace
I wish you the best of health and happiness.

Quote:
Berta, welcome back! Sounds like you are on track well!

Rubee, good luck with your changes and health! Do what you need to do and stop by for a hello here once in a while if you can!

Hope everyone has a healthy day and a great weekend!
Well I am on track for a bit, vacation in August 2 weeks Living with relatives the whole time. My sister and hubbies sister. And in the south, they love fried things. So I will just do the best I can.

How have you been doing? I sure wish I could discipline myself to eat right 100% of the time. But not sure anyone does that???

I am glad that now it's warmer weather the fresh fruits and veggies are in the markets.

Well gotta go the little girl is getting into things AGAIN

Old 04-23-2017, 01:46 PM   #270
pandora174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

So far very happy on WW. I am noticing just focusing on the WW points and not counting calories is great. I am eating healthier and am actually fuller and more satisfied. It is quite easy to eat out on and follow the plan. I also am re-learning some habits that I had gotten quite lax about such as my portions which I had been eye balling. Now I measure and weigh and find that I was eaten way more than I thought. Also adding in all the little extras makes a huge difference such as steak sauce, or butter for example. Very eye opening and also no more taking bites from DS or DH's plate, very easy way to add calories.

This week since I was home from I didn't get in my exercise but starting next week my personal goal is to meet and pass of the WW fitness goals. My weigh in will be on Wednesday and a bit nervous but staying positive. At least I feel great. I also have 2 pair of pants in size 6 and 8 that plan on trying on to also gauge my progress and not just leave it all to the scale.

Hope everyone had a great weekend !

My Maintenance journal