Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-23-2017, 12:29 PM   #361
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
I made a pot but now I don't know where my post went! I will just combine them

I am having a dukan day of veggies and protein. I need to cut back on the cheese I have been going way overboard lately, even my Finave has noticed and said I only eat cheese lol

I am getting married in 10 months and I need to go dress shopping. I was hoping I would be 160 in October and then I would go shopping and I am still around 185 and it's now January! So to make this a reality I am going dress shopping tonight, this will hopefully get my butt in gear but won't make me feel bad. I see plus size brides and think they are beautiful but I have a feeling I am going to see myself in these dresses and not feel beautiful at this size.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2017, 01:53 PM   #362
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/189.8/150 Female 5’ 7'
Checking in! I don’t know why i keep messing up but i am back. I have been good with workouts but the eating is all messed up. Today is day 1 for me and i plan to have lots of chicken breast.
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:37 AM   #363
Goldie
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Goldie
Hi everyone, I'm new!

I just finished my second day. Sticking mainly with chicken breast and broth. I have a slow cooker of bone broth that will be finished tomorrow. I hope it turns out ok! I planned on sticking to mainly chicken and of course the broth as eggs upset my system. I'm having a ton of digestive issues so that's the main reason for the bone broth.

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread, but nice to meet you all! =)
Goldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:16 AM   #364
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post

I am having a dukan day of veggies and protein. I need to cut back on the cheese I have been going way overboard lately, even my Finave has noticed and said I only eat cheese lol

I am getting married in 10 months and I need to go dress shopping. I was hoping I would be 160 in October and then I would go shopping and I am still around 185 and it's now January! So to make this a reality I am going dress shopping tonight, this will hopefully get my butt in gear but won't make me feel bad. I see plus size brides and think they are beautiful but I have a feeling I am going to see myself in these dresses and not feel beautiful at this size.
I'm sure you'll look beautiful in what ever you try. I'm also sure you can and will drop the weight before your wedding. Hope you had fun dress shopping. would love to see your designs!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 04:17 AM   #365
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

I had a fright this morning... jumped on the scale for my highest weight ever! I'm in shock.. I put back on the 4lb I lost recently and some. I got sad for a minute then realised it's an opportunity to see things as they are and make the changes necessary to get to goal. I'm down for a big loss in the next 7 days, actually the next few weeks.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:19 AM   #366
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
Checking in! I don’t know why i keep messing up but i am back. I have been good with workouts but the eating is all messed up. Today is day 1 for me and i plan to have lots of chicken breast.
Hi there Ican. i know the feeling... i've been messing up too but no more since i've just reached my highest weight ever. i'm done now, this really is it. Nope your day 1 went well, if not jump back on!
Old 01-24-2017, 04:24 AM   #367
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new!

I just finished my second day. Sticking mainly with chicken breast and broth. I have a slow cooker of bone broth that will be finished tomorrow. I hope it turns out ok! I planned on sticking to mainly chicken and of course the broth as eggs upset my system. I'm having a ton of digestive issues so that's the main reason for the bone broth.

Hello Goldie!
I'm actually making turkey mince soup in the crockpot right now. I plan to have it for supper and then snack on it whenever I'm hungry. I think that's the key with Stillmans... To always have something at hand. I make the soup with lots of herbs, it's delicious! I sometimes throw a laughing cow light on the top.

Last edited by makemeslim; 01-24-2017 at 04:26 AM..
Old 01-24-2017, 04:32 AM   #368
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

so breakfast was...
3 poached eggs with bacon/ham LF cheese slice
Lunch will be...
Lean steak, with an egg or two if very hungry (typically very hungry the first few days)
dinner...
Turkey soup with a laughing cow cheese
Snacks...
Protein shake made with almond milk, vanilla, sweetener and ice

Last edited by makemeslim; 01-24-2017 at 04:46 AM..
Old 01-24-2017, 06:57 AM   #369
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
One more pound to go till I am back to where I was before my carbfest. Maybe tomorrow... I have 8 days to lose it to hit my January goal. I think I can manage that.
I am no longer struggling on plan so I am pretty sure last week was just a hormone eating frenzy. I should be good to go for a couple weeks now.
I did make (and eat one piece) of cauliflower crust pizza last night.(Cauliflower had to be eaten or go bad) It was pretty good. The kids really liked it so that will go into their meal rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I had a fright this morning... jumped on the scale for my highest weight ever! I'm in shock.. I put back on the 4lb I lost recently and some. I got sad for a minute then realised it's an opportunity to see things as they are and make the changes necessary to get to goal. I'm down for a big loss in the next 7 days, actually the next few weeks.
Sometimes we have to fall and get shook up enough to make changes. I know I do. I am not going anywhere, I will be here for support. My weight loss journey is a year long commitment I have made with myself and family. I have no intention of breaking it! It has taken 8 years of bouncing weight and it has finally clicked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new!

I love having a slow cooker when I am on stillman. It is so easy to cook up batches of chicken and other meats.

Quote:

I hope you found a dress! Don't stress, you will be beautiful. Especially to the man you are marrying. Don't get in your own head and say otherwise. You can still lose weigh and have it altered if needed.

Quote:
We all mess up.. You are back and that is all that matter. Hang in there!
Old 01-24-2017, 09:47 AM   #370
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
One more pound to go till I am back to where I was before my carbfest. Maybe tomorrow... I have 8 days to lose it to hit my January goal. I think I can manage that.
I am no longer struggling on plan so I am pretty sure last week was just a hormone eating frenzy. I should be good to go for a couple weeks now.
I did make (and eat one piece) of cauliflower crust pizza last night.(Cauliflower had to be eaten or go bad) It was pretty good. The kids really liked it so that will go into their meal rotation.

Sometimes we have to fall and get shook up enough to make changes. I know I do. I am not going anywhere, I will be here for support. My weight loss journey is a year long commitment I have made with myself and family. I have no intention of breaking it! It has taken 8 years of bouncing weight and it has finally clicked...

I love having a slow cooker when I am on stillman. It is so easy to cook up batches of chicken and other meats.

I hope you found a dress! Don't stress, you will be beautiful. Especially to the man you are marrying. Don't get in your own head and say otherwise. You can still lose weigh and have it altered if needed.

We all mess up.. You are back and that is all that matter. Hang in there!
It's good to know you will be around, I'll be here too. So glad things have finally clicked in place for you. I feel like I've been asleep the last two years. I know Stillman works... I got to goal doing it before so no reason I can't do it again.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:49 AM   #371
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Hope Mim comes back soon.. I know she's been busy moving but hopefully she'll be back in February. Come back Mim!
Old 01-24-2017, 09:55 AM   #372
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hope Mim comes back soon.. I know she's been busy moving but hopefully she'll be back in February. Come back Mim!
Ahh I was wondering what was keeping her busy. She has been quiet for way too long. Time to come back Mim!
Old 01-24-2017, 09:20 PM   #373
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

Day 2 went well! So the first day was chicken breast only and today was salmon only. I did some excesice but not as much as I did before because I don't have the energy. I hope my energy comes back soon! Haven't weighed myself and don't think I want to. I have a obsessive problem with the scale if I'm up I'll say wth and just binge. I like just looking at myself in the mirror now everyday and saying dang I look good without knowing the number! Lmao
Old 01-25-2017, 03:42 AM   #374
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Carbfest weight is gone. I cleaned my dresser out yesterday and found another pair of my size 16 pants. Threw them in the trash. I now have no bigger clothes to go back to. Lose 15lbs more and I will hopefully be out of the 14s. I can't wait!

Quote:
Day 2 went well! So the first day was chicken breast only and today was salmon only. I did some excesice but not as much as I did before because I don't have the energy. I hope my energy comes back soon! Haven't weighed myself and don't think I want to. I have a obsessive problem with the scale if I'm up I'll say wth and just binge. I like just looking at myself in the mirror now everyday and saying dang I look good without knowing the number! Lmao
Sounds like you are doing pretty good so far. If you want to work out more it may help to raise your fat intake a little. You might not feel so drained. You should also feel better in another day or two when you are fully in ketosis. I am also a scale addict. What it said in the morning would dictate how my day went.. it was terrible. This time around seems much better but I am in a different place mentally that I have ever been with my weight loss. I love how you can look at yourself and tell yourself you look good. Keep it up!
Old 01-25-2017, 06:31 AM   #375
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Good morning (at least it is morning here), friends! I am so sorry I disappeared! I am in the midst of a big transition. I am moving! My stuff will be loaded on Feb. 2nd and unloaded on the 4th! I've taken a new church and between commuting 1.5 hours - and staying in a hotel for days at a time, I can't tell if I'm coming or going! And I can't promise I will check in every day until after I move, but I will try. I miss you all!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:32 AM   #376
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

My eating has been all over the place, but the last few days I've been on plan. I need the energy, sense of wellbeing, and the comfort of fitting into my clothes!
Old 01-25-2017, 12:10 PM   #377
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Yesterday was a pp day and today is pv. I am feeling good! Gotta keep this up!
Old 01-25-2017, 12:48 PM   #378
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Good morning (at least it is morning here), friends! I am so sorry I disappeared! I am in the midst of a big transition. I am moving! My stuff will be loaded on Feb. 2nd and unloaded on the 4th! I've taken a new church and between commuting 1.5 hours - and staying in a hotel for days at a time, I can't tell if I'm coming or going! And I can't promise I will check in every day until after I move, but I will try. I miss you all!
((((( Mim ))))). So good to see you! You certainly have a lot on! I moved right before Xmas so I know it's challenging. I'm still not settled! Can't wait until you're back on the boards daily in the meantime take care.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:50 PM   #379
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
My eating has been all over the place, but the last few days I've been on plan. I need the energy, sense of wellbeing, and the comfort of fitting into my clothes!
Me too and I'm looking forward to getting rid of the larger sizes!
Old 01-25-2017, 01:03 PM   #380
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yesterday was a pp day and today is pv. I am feeling good! Gotta keep this up!
Dukan is a good plan!
Old 01-25-2017, 04:41 PM   #381
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Dukan is a good plan!
I knew you would know what I was talking about haha

I love dukan, my plan is to transition back to stills afet a few weeks but as long as I am still losing I will continue to do dukan!
Old 01-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #382
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Thanks for checking in! Hopefully everything goes well with the move and everything!

Miss you!
Old 01-25-2017, 04:48 PM   #383
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

So for the wedding dresses I i ran into a different problem than I thought I would, it wasn't that I didn't feel good in the big size. It was that the salon I went to barely had any plus size dresses and the ones they had were all A-line or ball gown. I understand that those are the most flattering styles for plus size women but it should be my choice what I want to try, I shouldn't just be limited to what the store or designers think I should be wearing!

There were quite a few dresses that were in styles I am sure would look flattering and the store just didn't have them in my size, it was frustrating! I am fairly average sized (street size 12) so I feel like they should have that size in stock, I guess all brides are just skinny or should lose weight to fit in the tiny dresses.

Sorry for the rant but it annoyed me that I just couldn't try on the dresses I wanted to. I did some asking around and am going to a store that has lots of plus sized dresses on Sunday so fingers crossed I can try on what I want and decided on a style!

Last edited by Mar922; 01-25-2017 at 04:49 PM..
Old 01-25-2017, 09:44 PM   #384
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

Day 3 went well. I almost messed up when my husband brought a box of cookies but I was like nope not having any. I managed to workout early and burned 1,000 calories. I had leftover salmon and chicken. Feeling great!
Old 01-26-2017, 06:58 AM   #385
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I knew you would know what I was talking about haha

I love dukan, my plan is to transition back to stills afet a few weeks but as long as I am still losing I will continue to do dukan!
Old 01-26-2017, 06:59 AM   #386
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
So for the wedding dresses I i ran into a different problem than I thought I would, it wasn't that I didn't feel good in the big size. It was that the salon I went to barely had any plus size dresses and the ones they had were all A-line or ball gown. I understand that those are the most flattering styles for plus size women but it should be my choice what I want to try, I shouldn't just be limited to what the store or designers think I should be wearing!

There were quite a few dresses that were in styles I am sure would look flattering and the store just didn't have them in my size, it was frustrating! I am fairly average sized (street size 12) so I feel like they should have that size in stock, I guess all brides are just skinny or should lose weight to fit in the tiny dresses.

Sorry for the rant but it annoyed me that I just couldn't try on the dresses I wanted to. I did some asking around and am going to a store that has lots of plus sized dresses on Sunday so fingers crossed I can try on what I want and decided on a style!
That is annoying! Hope you find something you like at the other store.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:00 AM   #387
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Day 3 went well. I almost messed up when my husband brought a box of cookies but I was like nope not having any. I managed to workout early and burned 1,000 calories. I had leftover salmon and chicken. Feeling great!
Good on you! Well done, keep it up!
Old 01-26-2017, 12:57 PM   #388
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Still doing good on plan. I am looking forward to getting on the scale Sunday to see how much I was able to lose this week. I am hoping to have my 6 pound gain gone plus a friend or two.

Good too see you Mim! I hope your moving goes smoothly.

Quote:

How awful. I hope the new shop will have something you love. The store that only carry tiny sizes drive me nuts. Even at my smallest I am not tiny. I have broad shoulders and birthin hips. LOL

Quote:
Good job avoiding the cookies! It is hard to stay on plan when people around you are eating yummy things.

Last edited by BrattyS; 01-26-2017 at 01:00 PM..
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 05:21 AM   #389
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/189.6/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Doing well over here. Hitting the gym and eating right. I get weighed on the 1st so that's will obviously be in the February thread. Getting excited.
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 09:07 AM   #390
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Hello friends! I am getting ready to drive over to my new town for my last weekend staying in a hotel! Yeah! I am not far enough packed to feel confident all will be packed by the time the movers get here Thursday. I will be back here Monday evening and will stay thru Saturday. Saturday I will be moving into my new apartment!

I am on plan but plan right now includes lots of lunch meat. I am looking forward to being able to eat healthy food! Soon!