Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Forum Jump
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2017, 10:11 AM   #151
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I want to update my stats but I can't bring myself to write the correct starting number... What to do? I know it's silly but I feel quite sensitive about it. I'd actually reached my heaviest weight ever before the the challenge. Ok it wasn't too much over what it reads now but it was in the 200's... There I said it! I was around 130 a few years back, how did I close my eyes for so long? I never want to see 2 anything again! Ever! I've been watching My 600lb life and my heart bleeds for these people. I can see how it happens. The heavier you get the harder it seems to be to get motivated. I've had to compartmentalise my weightloss so as not to become overwhelmed.
I understand it was so hard for me to write the 200 in my stats too. Especially because my highest weight before that was 175. I never want to see the 300s again!

I watch my 600 lb life all the time and I always cry because I feel so sad for the people. Especially the ones that are trying really hard.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2017, 10:13 AM   #152
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Don't worry Mar, it will soon be gone! Keep up the good work! I was worried about the possibility of lose skin but I'm trying not to think about it and hoping I won't have any. I had a tiny waist even after two pregancies. I really need to do some sit-ups. there's a 100 sit-ups a day challenge on line somewhere... Maybe I should start that... I think the site was actually called 100 sit ups a day? It's great BC they work out a plan for you to follow so that you build up to doing them in one set if I remeber correctly. There is one for push ups too! 100 push ups a day. I'd be finished!
I should do that too! I tried the push up one but only made it to 25 but that was still pretty impressive to me! Is it cardio that burns fat? I always think it's all diet but I wonder if some cardio would help me burn off the fat faster. I walk about 7km a day I wish that was enough...
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:23 AM   #153
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I should do that too! I tried the push up one but only made it to 25 but that was still pretty impressive to me! Is it cardio that burns fat? I always think it's all diet but I wonder if some cardio would help me burn off the fat faster. I walk about 7km a day I wish that was enough...
I'm in if you are! We should def do the sit-ups! When I hold my stomach in it looks so much better. At the moment my muscles are really weak. That's it... I'm going to start sit-ups tomorrow! I might get one of those sit up bars?

25!!!!! Ladies ones or full ones?!! Wow that is really impressive!!! I'd pass out on one right now.

Cardio is good but weights are great because as I understand it, the more muscle we have the faster our metabolism is so ultimately you burn more. I think weights are the way to go but I know I'm not ready for weights right now. I bought a treadmill recently and it's just sitting there. I'm going to start a program tomorrow. I have to take it easy BC I suffer from chronic fatigue. Before this I would work out often but since then everything has gone to pot. I really need to get fit or fitter. So tomorrow I'll start my program sit-ups included. I do need to be careful BC I also have a back problem but as long as I remember to keep the base of my spine to the floor and do small movements I should be fine.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:24 AM   #154
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Mar, i don't think I'll be able to see one of these without thinking of you doing 25 sit-ups!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:39 PM   #155
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
I'm in if you are! We should def do the sit-ups! When I hold my stomach in it looks so much better. At the moment my muscles are really weak. That's it... I'm going to start sit-ups tomorrow! I might get one of those sit up bars?

25!!!!! Ladies ones or full ones?!! Wow that is really impressive!!! I'd pass out on one right now.

Cardio is good but weights are great because as I understand it, the more muscle we have the faster our metabolism is so ultimately you burn more. I think weights are the way to go but I know I'm not ready for weights right now. I bought a treadmill recently and it's just sitting there. I'm going to start a program tomorrow. I have to take it easy BC I suffer from chronic fatigue. Before this I would work out often but since then everything has gone to pot. I really need to get fit or fitter. So tomorrow I'll start my program sit-ups included. I do need to be careful BC I also have a back problem but as long as I remember to keep the base of my spine to the floor and do small movements I should be fine.
Ok let's start sit up tomorrow!

Yes it was 25 full push ups. So hard!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:58 PM   #156
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
I haven't posted in ages, but this thread is so active, yay! I'd love to join you ladies. I have a wedding in 7 weeks and I need my dress too fit! Thankfully, I've already lost a bit, but I was doing really lazy low carb and too many cheats in the weekends. I don't weigh in bc it messes with my head, but I do an intense hour long workout class 5 days a week, and I can physically see changes. Now to just get laser focused so I can get rid of the fat sooner than later. Ive started with Dukan for now and today is day two. I had 4oz lean beef and eggs for breakfast, I'm heating up some chicken breasts now. I'm debating making some ground turkey for the next few days at work. Had a snow day today, so I should've meal prepped more, but I napped instead lol.
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 07:15 PM   #157
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,449
Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Hi krissakris! It is good to see you again!

I am sick. I have a killer cold! So if I'm quiet for a day or two - that is the reason.
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:57 PM   #158
Peace
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2,211
Gallery: Peace
Hi friends

Got my cycle so made sense on bloat

Around 800 cal or so but no carbs and still keto. Sticking with it for now, maybe a few days lean protein but I feel better with fats.

Glad you are all staying focused!

Do you!!!)
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:02 AM   #159
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!
 
BrattyS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennesee
Posts: 1,549
Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
I lived through day 1. I have a horrible carb withdraw headache that will probably last a couple days. Punishment for all the sugary crap I ate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I haven't posted in ages, but this thread is so active, yay! I'd love to join you ladies. I have a wedding in 7 weeks and I need my dress too fit! Thankfully, I've already lost a bit, but I was doing really lazy low carb and too many cheats in the weekends. I don't weigh in bc it messes with my head, but I do an intense hour long workout class 5 days a week, and I can physically see changes. Now to just get laser focused so I can get rid of the fat sooner than later. Ive started with Dukan for now and today is day two. I had 4oz lean beef and eggs for breakfast, I'm heating up some chicken breasts now. I'm debating making some ground turkey for the next few days at work. Had a snow day today, so I should've meal prepped more, but I napped instead lol.
Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Hi krissakris! It is good to see you again!

I am sick. I have a killer cold! So if I'm quiet for a day or two - that is the reason.
Take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
Hi friends

Got my cycle so made sense on bloat

Around 800 cal or so but no carbs and still keto. Sticking with it for now, maybe a few days lean protein but I feel better with fats.

Glad you are all staying focused!

Do you!!!)
I also feel better on higher fat. I lose more also. I think when I am on strict stillmans I am around 500-600 cals and my body just stalls out on me. With higher fats I am around 1000-1200 cals. So not a lot of fat but enough to bump my calorie total up a bit.
__________________
Ashley~
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:35 AM   #160
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I haven't posted in ages, but this thread is so active, yay! I'd love to join you ladies. I have a wedding in 7 weeks and I need my dress too fit! Thankfully, I've already lost a bit, but I was doing really lazy low carb and too many cheats in the weekends. I don't weigh in bc it messes with my head, but I do an intense hour long workout class 5 days a week, and I can physically see changes. Now to just get laser focused so I can get rid of the fat sooner than later. Ive started with Dukan for now and today is day two. I had 4oz lean beef and eggs for breakfast, I'm heating up some chicken breasts now. I'm debating making some ground turkey for the next few days at work. Had a snow day today, so I should've meal prepped more, but I napped instead lol.
Hiya Kriss! I'm also doing Dukan at the moment too!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:35 AM   #161
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Hi krissakris! It is good to see you again!

I am sick. I have a killer cold! So if I'm quiet for a day or two - that is the reason.
Feel better soon Mim.
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 09:42 AM   #162
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace View Post
Hi friends

Got my cycle so made sense on bloat

Around 800 cal or so but no carbs and still keto. Sticking with it for now, maybe a few days lean protein but I feel better with fats.

Glad you are all staying focused!

Do you!!!)
So maybe water after all... Got mine too so I feel your bloat. What's strange though is I'm constantly peeing again. I was up three times during the night, it's driving me mad! Guess it's a good thing, I must be losing fat...
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 10:58 AM   #163
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
I am a little fraistrated today. I haven't weighed since Saturday before my cheat meal and I weightless this morning and I am the same weight! Logically I know I probably just spent the last 3 days losing weight from the cheat meal but I was hoping to see a power eight after 3 strict stillmans days! And I have 4 more meals to go. It makes it so hard to lose Wilber I can't just stick to plan!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 11:23 AM   #164
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
I cant remember what stillman/Dukan said about working out, but I would def suggest it. Low carb, low fat high protein is great for fat loss and preserving muscle. If you start working out you will get less frustrated by the scales. Measure yourself as well, too.

To the person that lost 90lbs doing the chicken diet, how long did that take? Was it chicken breast only?

Day 3 and brunch is some pitiful chicken breast, lol. I don't think I seasoned it well since I put it in the instantpot (pressure cooker) frozen. I defrosted some turkey for a meatloaf later and some meatballs. I'm feeling good and not deprived tho. I used to always be hungry when I got to work, but now I'm realizing that I can be fine with just coffee until lunchtime. That's one thing I love about stills/Dukan, you eat to live instead of the other way around. When I'm doing keto I can eat all the food since it's fatty and yummy.
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #165
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!
 
makemeslim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,553
Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Hey Mar, how are the sit-ups going? I'm doing mine this evening but will get them out of the way early in future. Gotta be super careful with my back...
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 12:31 PM   #166
Joybird
Junior LCF Member
 
Joybird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Gallery: Joybird
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: Oct 8/07
I'm here...thanks for the invite..Makemeslim
45 days until my cruise ...would love 25lbs off me
__________________
Joybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:15 PM   #167
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I cant remember what stillman/Dukan said about working out, but I would def suggest it. Low carb, low fat high protein is great for fat loss and preserving muscle. If you start working out you will get less frustrated by the scales. Measure yourself as well, too.

To the person that lost 90lbs doing the chicken diet, how long did that take? Was it chicken breast only?

Day 3 and brunch is some pitiful chicken breast, lol. I don't think I seasoned it well since I put it in the instantpot (pressure cooker) frozen. I defrosted some turkey for a meatloaf later and some meatballs. I'm feeling good and not deprived tho. I used to always be hungry when I got to work, but now I'm realizing that I can be fine with just coffee until lunchtime. That's one thing I love about stills/Dukan, you eat to live instead of the other way around. When I'm doing keto I can eat all the food since it's fatty and yummy.
I think it was Dukan who recommended walking which I do everyday but I got my FI to bring my gazelle up from the basement in hopes that if it was in the living room I would use it lol.

I am also going to do the sit up challenge with mms and I might try to go my own push up thing and see how many I can get to in 2 weeks. My problem is I don't know what type of work out to do. I want to do weights but I am not sure what to do, was thinking of doing the weights portion of p90x to get into it.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #168
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hey Mar, how are the sit-ups going? I'm doing mine this evening but will get them out of the way early in future. Gotta be super careful with my back...
Don't hurt yourself! How many sit ups did you start with? I was thinking of doing this challenge alggough 20 seems like a lot to start lol

Maybe is just because I ate too much dinner and now I am full! At least I over ate on meat and not bad food
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2083.jpg (40.5 KB, 4 views)
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:52 PM   #169
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
My turkey meatballs came out so good. I'm so relieved. I usually hate turkey, but it's packed with protein and super lean. I used my instantpot so maybe that's what helped keep them juicy? My chicken was underwhelming, but it's on plan. One great part of this is you eat when you're really hungry and stop when you're not. I couldn't finish all my chicken, but my workout didn't suffer at all. I have the remainder of my chicken and a few meatballs for work tomorrow. I had a turkey burger for dinner which was good as well. I def feel like I'm under for calories.

Mar922 the push-up challenge sounds like a smart idea. I couldn't click with 990x, but it's a great program. You will def get great results if you add some of the weightlifting in. If you do, def do measurements as the shift to muscle building may slow the scale down. Youll still see results tho it may not appear so on the scale.
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:08 AM   #170
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,449
Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Krissakris - It sounds like you use your instapot a lot! Do you love it? I have one in my cart at Amazon - I just haven't hit the buy button yet. Should I?
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:59 AM   #171
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Krissakris - It sounds like you use your instapot a lot! Do you love it? I have one in my cart at Amazon - I just haven't hit the buy button yet. Should I?
Absolutely! I made all my friends get one, lol. They're so awesome
ESP if you are a lazy cook. You can cook a whole chicken in 40mins!
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 08:20 AM   #172
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mar922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,404
Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
My turkey meatballs came out so good. I'm so relieved. I usually hate turkey, but it's packed with protein and super lean. I used my instantpot so maybe that's what helped keep them juicy? My chicken was underwhelming, but it's on plan. One great part of this is you eat when you're really hungry and stop when you're not. I couldn't finish all my chicken, but my workout didn't suffer at all. I have the remainder of my chicken and a few meatballs for work tomorrow. I had a turkey burger for dinner which was good as well. I def feel like I'm under for calories.

Mar922 the push-up challenge sounds like a smart idea. I couldn't click with 990x, but it's a great program. You will def get great results if you add some of the weightlifting in. If you do, def do measurements as the shift to muscle building may slow the scale down. Youll still see results tho it may not appear so on the scale.
I couldn't Do the whole p90x program but individually I don't mind some of the work outs. I did 5 push up yesterday. That was all I could do haha
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #173
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I couldn't Do the whole p90x program but individually I don't mind some of the work outs. I did 5 push up yesterday. That was all I could do haha
Yay! Keep it up. The more you do the easier it will become.
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:57 PM   #174
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Day 4 in the books. 2 1oz pieces of cheese, 3.5-4oz of steamed chicken breast, 4 oz of ground turkey and 6 oz of lean steak for dinner. I usually don't eat steak, but it was already xoooked and saved me having to think about what to eat. It's amazing how not hungry I am. Usually, I'm always down to eat especially after working out. I've been toying with Intermittent Fasting just bc I used to do it many moons ago.
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 01:40 AM   #175
Mim
Major LCF Poster!
 
Mim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,449
Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
I ordered the instapot today, Krissakris!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 04:45 AM   #176
krissakris
Senior LCF Member
 
krissakris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 383
Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
I ordered the instapot today, Krissakris!
Yay! You will love it.
__________________
...Not a major Betty, but a vast improvement...
krissakris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:08 PM   #177
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,775
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Im back!! Hope everyone is on track!

I seriously need a tropical vacation! Between the kiddos, the colds, stomach flus, allergic reactions to antibiotics, the snow, the sleet, the icebergs in the street preventing me from parking everywhere I go ... and the darn chicken.. I hate you chicken.

I am ready to pack my bags and just go...

Lets just say Ive been bad. Real bad. BUT there is GOOD news. I have been taking a vitamin for a week now and bought a treadmill. This is HUGE. In all these years I have not been an exerciser or a vitamin taker. So that's my challenge now. Doing it everyday no matter what.

Not sure what plan Im going on. Hubby is VERY against what he calls the "meat diet" at the moment and I really dont know if I can exercise and be on Stillmans QWL. I can get by food shopping, and cleaning, playing catch with the dog, or playing with the kids in the park on QWL but I would never say I EVER felt remotely energetic enough to run on a treadmill!!. More like push through what I gotta get done and go to bed early on most days!!

Anyway...enough about me. I'll figure something out. Going to catch up on the happenings. Cant wait to hear how everyone doing! xoxo
__________________
QWL RESULTS: -72 / INCHES OFF RESULTS: -17
W1:-11 lbs. / W9: - 2 lbs. / W17: -2 lbs. / W1: -8
W2: -5 lbs. / W10: -3 lbs. / W18: -0 lbs. / W2: -5
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:33 PM   #178
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,775
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Al how do you do family dinners?
Depends who's there. If Im just going to my Moms, she asks me ahead of time if she should defrost chicken or ground beef, or ask if Im just eating veggies? lol

So for immediate family, I have no problem bringing my own or telling them what I want. Or telling them Im on one of my diets again. Bear with me.

Dinners with extended family I would bring/or have on hand a tray of what I want to eat, and put some other things on my plate. No one ever notices that Im not eating the other stuff. At work too. If someone says something, I might make a statement that everything looks delicious, but I cant eat it all right now.

Restaurant dinner out is always steak. Again, depending on who's there I say fries on the side to give away, or I just get the veggies and push em around every so often. No one notices. Only a dieter (like me) would notice, in which case they NEED to hear about the magic of QWL. Hope that helps!!

You are still doing so well sticking to your planned plan and thats whats important. What you are doing now are the rules for a happy maintenance. Have a little something off plan, but just right back on plan.
__________________
QWL RESULTS: -72 / INCHES OFF RESULTS: -17
W1:-11 lbs. / W9: - 2 lbs. / W17: -2 lbs. / W1: -8
W2: -5 lbs. / W10: -3 lbs. / W18: -0 lbs. / W2: -5
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:36 PM   #179
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,775
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
So I don't think I mentioned it in this thread... But I lost 17lbs in the last challenge! I know a large amount of that is water but I'm thrilled with the results. My jeans are lose and I feel lighter and less bloated. Yes I'm still over weight but I'm happy to be making good progress for a change. I've started a new 3 week challenge for anyone interested. I'll still post here but I'll log my losses in the other thread.
Well done girlie!!!! I am over the moon with happiness for you!!!

Yay!!!!!
__________________
QWL RESULTS: -72 / INCHES OFF RESULTS: -17
W1:-11 lbs. / W9: - 2 lbs. / W17: -2 lbs. / W1: -8
W2: -5 lbs. / W10: -3 lbs. / W18: -0 lbs. / W2: -5
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:37 PM   #180
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!
 
aleriaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,775
Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Joining you all tomorrow. February and March have been horrible. I haven't gotten on the scale yet, I hope I have not undone all I did in January.
Hi Bratty!!
__________________
QWL RESULTS: -72 / INCHES OFF RESULTS: -17
W1:-11 lbs. / W9: - 2 lbs. / W17: -2 lbs. / W1: -8
W2: -5 lbs. / W10: -3 lbs. / W18: -0 lbs. / W2: -5
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2017 Netrition, Inc. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Netrition, Inc.