Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 04-05-2017, 11:30 AM   #31
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Mar - you have to stay with us! It doesn't matter what plan you are on, you belong here!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2017, 12:02 PM   #32
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Yep. you have to stay no matter what you are eating.
Old 04-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #33
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Mar - you have to stay with us! It doesn't matter what plan you are on, you belong here!
Thanks! I will keep posting! You guys are just so motivating! Also you can read the gibberish from my phone, because it's too small to read, posts! You might be the only people who can understand me!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #34
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Yep. you have to stay no matter what you are eating.
Thank you! At least is still low carb but not no carb no fat!
Old 04-05-2017, 01:29 PM   #35
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
Thank you! At least is still low carb but not no carb no fat!
I eat higher fat. I guess technically I am not on Stillman either.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:38 PM   #36
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

What does everyone else do when an aversion to meat and eggs hits? I could hardly swallow my food today. Or am I the only one this happens to? I was a vegetarian for most my life (20 years) and sometimes meat is just blah to me.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:49 PM   #37
krissakris
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: krissakris
WOE: Low-Carb Something of Another...
Quote:
What does everyone else do when an aversion to meat and eggs hits? I could hardly swallow my food today. Or am I the only one this happens to? I was a vegetarian for most my life (20 years) and sometimes meat is just blah to me.
Can u do shakes? Even an egg crime would help if you physically can't stomach cooked eggs. I'm a carnivore so I feel weird without meat.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:33 AM   #38
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

I am feeling better today. I think my hormones are getting the best of me. I intend to stay on plan no matter what. I just might pout once in awhile.

I had a woosh. Down 2lbs today. Yay!
Old 04-06-2017, 05:20 AM   #39
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Pout on, Ashley! Well done!
Old 04-06-2017, 02:37 PM   #40
krissakris
Senior LCF Member

I had a random dinner last night with a friend and had grilled chicken and a Caesar salad. Back to chicken breasts for lunch. Finally will have my turkey burger tonight lol. Yay. It's almost the weekend.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:34 AM   #41
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Down another .6
After talking with my husband who is also doing stills with me... Since we have so much to lose and been doing the same thing for 9ish years. We are going to try something different.
The plan is to do 2 weeks of stillman then have a planned meal off. Back to stillman for 2 weeks... wash, rinse, repeat.
Tomorrow my in laws are coming over for dinner so we decided to grill burger and let it be our meal off for this round. Ill be right back on plan on Sunday.

I have been having bad RLS and charlie houses at night the last couple of nights. I usually take 250mg of magnesium but decided to take a 400 today. I accidentally took both of them. Today should be fun..

It has been quiet in here. I hope you are all doing OK.

krissakris
I hope you long waiting turkey burger was yummy!
Old 04-08-2017, 04:07 PM   #42
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Just wanted to chim in to let you guys know I did start April 1st. Doing amazingly well right now. From April 1-7, I had liquid protein shakes. And this weekend having lots of yummy chicken, hard boiled eggs, and even some low fat cottage cheese. Felt like I cheated today, really. Will be doing the same tomorrow. So now sure if I will jump back on liquid fast for next week or what.

The scale has been finicky, so I can't say for certain my losses. Yesterday, it was a 11.4lb loss and today it kept bounding wildly. So I bought a new scale that will be coming in the mail.
IWasMadeThisWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:35 AM   #43
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Well done, IWMTW! I have a hard time with all liquid, all day, but I do enjoy a shake in warm weather!
Old 04-09-2017, 09:33 AM   #44
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Had my one day off. Back on plan today.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:21 AM   #45
krissakris
Senior LCF Member

I def fell off the wagon this weekend. I didn't realize it until today he amount of stress and anxiety that was gnawing at me. I dragged my ass to the gym even tho I so didn't want to go, but I'm ready to get back on track. I'm hoping my workouts blunt some of the water/carb damage. I'm really pumped I improved my run mile time by 90 seconds or so since January. Two weeks or so left before I have to get my dress hemmed. I'm going to try and not stress myself over it until then . I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Old 04-09-2017, 11:22 AM   #46
krissakris
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
Just wanted to chim in to let you guys know I did start April 1st. Doing amazingly well right now. From April 1-7, I had liquid protein shakes. And this weekend having lots of yummy chicken, hard boiled eggs, and even some low fat cottage cheese. Felt like I cheated today, really. Will be doing the same tomorrow. So now sure if I will jump back on liquid fast for next week or what.

The scale has been finicky, so I can't say for certain my losses. Yesterday, it was a 11.4lb loss and today it kept bounding wildly. So I bought a new scale that will be coming in the mail.
That is incredible! Is it 11.4lb loss for the week or the day? Either way that is awesome. What kind of shakes are you using?
Old 04-09-2017, 03:55 PM   #47
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

I haven't lost any weight in the last month or so.

So this last week I decided that I would just write down what I eat to see where I was going wrong... I am a terrible snacker! Even if it is on plan I eat too much and I just sneak little things in here or there because "its just a bite". I knew my snacks weren't the best but when I started writing it down and I realized how often I do it and makes me realize the problem is definitely me not that the diet doesn't work. I am going away this week and am back home next Tuesday and I am really going to have to revamp my snacking habits when I get back!

I know part of it is because when I go back to a diet I have done before I start out doing all the little cheats I did at the end of the diet the first time and that just sets me up for failure. So whatever I do decide to do I have to just do it, no cheats not snacks.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:43 PM   #48
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Hello ladies, hope all is well. It's nearly 2.am but I wanted to drop by and say hi... Back tomorrow. I gained a few pounds but I still hold a 17lb loss. Not gonna cry about it, though I am pi$$ed . Stomach is bloated ugh! Just sick of meat!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #49
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Still getting my meat on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
I def fell off the wagon this weekend. I didn't realize it until today he amount of stress and anxiety that was gnawing at me. I dragged my ass to the gym even tho I so didn't want to go, but I'm ready to get back on track. I'm hoping my workouts blunt some of the water/carb damage. I'm really pumped I improved my run mile time by 90 seconds or so since January. Two weeks or so left before I have to get my dress hemmed. I'm going to try and not stress myself over it until then . I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Congrats on improving your time! Shows you are still pushing yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I haven't lost any weight in the last month or so.

So this last week I decided that I would just write down what I eat to see where I was going wrong... I am a terrible snacker! Even if it is on plan I eat too much and I just sneak little things in here or there because "its just a bite". I knew my snacks weren't the best but when I started writing it down and I realized how often I do it and makes me realize the problem is definitely me not that the diet doesn't work. I am going away this week and am back home next Tuesday and I am really going to have to revamp my snacking habits when I get back!

I know part of it is because when I go back to a diet I have done before I start out doing all the little cheats I did at the end of the diet the first time and that just sets me up for failure. So whatever I do decide to do I have to just do it, no cheats not snacks.
It is hard to not start off with the little cheats that make the diet a little easier. Snacking is only a problem if I have pork rinds in the house. I never want to snack on meat and eggs. I am doing good to eat them as a meal when I have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Hello ladies, hope all is well. It's nearly 2.am but I wanted to drop by and say hi... Back tomorrow. I gained a few pounds but I still hold a 17lb loss. Not gonna cry about it, though I am pi$ . Stomach is bloated ugh! Just sick of meat!
Hey MMS. One good thing about stills is the ability to get rid of bloat pretty quickly. Good job still holding onto the 17lb loss. Much better than gaining it all back before getting back on plan. I've done that too many time to count.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:37 AM   #50
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/189.8/150 Female 5’ 7'
I am ready to join you guys for April. Hopefully this time I stay on plan longer and lose all the weight. I know I lose fast but I also gain faster. I will start to workout again as well and post in here to stay accountable.
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:15 PM   #51
krissakris
Senior LCF Member

Back to chicken, cheese and turkey burgers. I'm going to have to make my meatballs again. The frozen turkey burgers I have are a little dry or maybe this one was a one off?
Old 04-11-2017, 03:37 AM   #52
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandoit View Post
I am ready to join you guys for April. Hopefully this time I stay on plan longer and lose all the weight. I know I lose fast but I also gain faster. I will start to workout again as well and post in here to stay accountable.
Welcome back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krissakris View Post
Back to chicken, cheese and turkey burgers. I'm going to have to make my meatballs again. The frozen turkey burgers I have are a little dry or maybe this one was a one off?
Not a fan of turkey burgers right know but when I did eat them I had an easy over egg on top to help the taste and texture.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:07 AM   #53
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks Bratty's. I'm slightly high fat at the moment. Peeing loads so that's a good sign. If I'm honest I went through a bit of depression... Maybe I was lacking a vitamin or something? Taking a multi vit now. Been binge watching TEDx on YouTube. There are some brilliant talkers, it's been a great help.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:25 PM   #54
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Thanks Bratty's. I'm slightly high fat at the moment. Peeing loads so that's a good sign. If I'm honest I went through a bit of depression... Maybe I was lacking a vitamin or something? Taking a multi vit now. Been binge watching TEDx on YouTube. There are some brilliant talkers, it's been a great help.
Maybe low on iron or magnesium? I get tired and down when I am lacking in these. I take a multi vit, 250mg magnesium daily, and an iron pill one or two times a week. I hope that it is something simple to fix and that you are doing OK.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:15 PM   #55
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

I lost 4.2 pounds and did great. I stuck to chicken breast only. Intend to do better when sticking to one thing. No workouts though as I was studying all day. Today Morris is day 3 so here we go again!
Old 04-12-2017, 03:52 AM   #56
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Still on plan. I have 2.8 lbs to get back to where I was before my one day off. My body is not cooperating as well as it usually does. Oddly I am not frustrated about it. It will happen when it happens.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:55 AM   #57
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

My body never cooperates! But I am on plan and seeing some progress, so that's a good thing!
Old 04-12-2017, 07:02 AM   #58
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Still on plan. I have 2.8 lbs to get back to where I was before my one day off. My body is not cooperating as well as it usually does. Oddly I am not frustrated about it. It will happen when it happens.
That's a good attitude to have!
Old 04-12-2017, 09:33 AM   #59
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Maybe low on iron or magnesium? I get tired and down when I am lacking in these. I take a multi vit, 250mg magnesium daily, and an iron pill one or two times a week. I hope that it is something simple to fix and that you are doing OK.
Thanks Brattys. I could prob do with adding some magnesium to the mix... I have some somewhere. I need to start taking fish oil again... I think there is EPA in it or something like that. Anyway, it's been proven in many studies to help depression greatly. When I get like this, I don't want to talk to anyone (and the fatigue doesn't help) sorry for disapearing. How are you doing? I need to catch up with posts.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:08 PM   #60
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

4 more pounds gone! I think it's a bunch of water weight at this point. 8.2 pounds total. Tomorrow is day 4 for me.