Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 02:13 PM   #241
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: B Sugar Free
Stats: Post Preggers HYPOTHYROID 210/146/130
WOE: Stills/Dukan/Atkins Mnts
Start Date: Started 2002(Goal 2004) Restart 5/6/15
LOL AL! Right!!! My flavor profile is ubiquitous for surz. AHAHAHH I'm a flavor junkie. I gotta enjoy my food. These people from another galaxy who merely cook with salt and pepper are brain dead as far as I'm concerned. They have never eaten my SLOW RO that's for sure; and boy, are they missing out.

hahahahahahah

I cannot believe how WONDERFUL I FEEL. Actually, cutting the gallons of diet soda and 3 splenda packets in my blk coffee has really killed my appetite. I ate breakie at 830 a.m. and then only got hungry once as I was walking around the mall, then I finally got home and ate at 245 p.m. I wasn't starving and or weak or hurting. This diet rocks. It literally rips through your body fat like a slow running machine. Water is the key.

BBL

Getting my hair did.

I'm so happy to have you all in my life. Thanks God for new buddies to share my path with.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2017, 02:16 PM   #242
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hi!!! Bs the best, isnt she?!! So glad you are jumping aboard the Stillman train. Where its one way to weight loss!

Congrats on day 4!!!!! You are gonna be sooo ready for that show!! How are you feeling??
Thanks for the welcome! I'm feeling great! Sleep was poor last night but that's my only complaint. Do any of you eat miracle noodles/shiratake pasta? 0 cals/carbs? Never tried them but picked some up today. Would they be ok? They seem to be similar to eating air..
Old 07-08-2017, 02:19 PM   #243
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAmy View Post
Brief note to thank you so much for the kind welcomes!

My first day/night was amazing. I think high fat was making me hungry! So far I have better appetite suppression with low fat. This is a shock to me. I guess my body really needs this change. My stomach rumbled a couple times at work but in the busy stress, I did not have time to eat. I will eat tuna tonight, straight from the pouch as recommended . I'm also taking three HB eggs (with yolks for now--might have to wean off them).

For the moment, I'm relying on this forum for info as I have not read the book yet. I will have to find it and/or read online when I have time in a week or so.

Have a great evening!

~Amy
7/7 189.8
7/8 187.4
I was shocked by the appetite suppression too- I think that's why I couldn't sleep, I was too wired!
Old 07-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #244
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Sugar Free View Post
WELCOME DEANSLIST! Ur new name is now DL. I actually renamed ALERIAAA "AL" almost 3 plus years ago, so ur new name is now DL. Hope you like it... LOL Nonetheless, Bless ur LC heart for your kind words. You made my day. I'm actually a writer, so this means much to moi. We are so happy you came out from behind the "lurking shadows" to join we bunch of LOSERS! I see how much success you have already had with LC, congrats to your success too. I'm with you sister-momma, Atkins can seriously turn into FATKINS if we belly up to the blocks of cheese, nuts and full-fat-fare, that is fosho. Trust me; been there, done that.

Stillies is the only way to get this crap OFF and likidiesplit. That's what I LOVE, it's like drive through new body in a matter of months. The first time I did this diet I blew people out of the water. One day I was 30 lbs over wt. the next I looked like a super model in size 2 jeans, NO LIE. The haters at work could not stop gawking and balking over my miraculous transformation. I just LOVED IT.

As per the SLOW RO, that's Al's creation which truly is a gift from GOD HIMSELF. This pot of chicken will get you skinny min in a month. No lie. GIve it a try, you will love it.

But, aboard. Stay on plan no matter what, because we now know where you live and we will hunt you down and tackle you if anything more than 2 grams of fat and 0 carbs enters your pie-hole...
Ahhhh I love it! DL like 'down lo' ... Fatkins.. hahahah!!! I am a writer too, or at least fancy myself to be. Love the energy over here and how everyone's movin and shakin!!!
Old 07-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #245
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Quote:
LOL AL! Right!!! My flavor profile is ubiquitous for surz. AHAHAHH I'm a flavor junkie. I gotta enjoy my food. These people from another galaxy who merely cook with salt and pepper are brain dead as far as I'm concerned. They have never eaten my SLOW RO that's for sure; and boy, are they missing out.

hahahahahahah

I cannot believe how WONDERFUL I FEEL. Actually, cutting the gallons of diet soda and 3 splenda packets in my blk coffee has really killed my appetite. I ate breakie at 830 a.m. and then only got hungry once as I was walking around the mall, then I finally got home and ate at 245 p.m. I wasn't starving and or weak or hurting. This diet rocks. It literally rips through your body fat like a slow running machine. Water is the key.

BBL

Getting my hair did.

I'm so happy to have you all in my life. Thanks God for new buddies to share my path with.
You're happiness is contagious!! I am thrilled that you are rocking this, B!! Make way for the supermodel. Size 2s in no time!!
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:57 PM   #246
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Thanks for the welcome! I'm feeling great! Sleep was poor last night but that's my only complaint. Do any of you eat miracle noodles/shiratake pasta? 0 cals/carbs? Never tried them but picked some up today. Would they be ok? They seem to be similar to eating air..
nope never had them. If you could hold off, I would. Give QWL a week for maximum results before trying new foods out. (I may be a little strict though.) I like to stick to the list, but if you dont think they will cause cravings, or cause you to overeat, then go for it.

What would you put on them?
Old 07-08-2017, 03:57 PM   #247
Amélie
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Amélie
I don't lose weight on Atkins. At the very least, I maintain my weight doing Atkins. I thought I was a freak!
Old 07-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #248
Amélie
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Amélie
Sorry that should have been "at the most" not "at the very least".

I only lose when I go low fat, low carb.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #249
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

DL, Ditch the SHITAKI GARBAGE! Go lean protein all the way! Why play with fire when this diet is proven to be lightning fast. Just say NO! But, seriously... I think adding this little diddy and that little dotty reallly is a slippery slope. What the heck could you put on the noodles anyway? A can of tuna, and mustard... HMMMM That could be kinda delish with a touch of my culinary prowess... SEE, SLIPPERY SLOPE!

Anyway, I know what you mean about being wired. Man, when I hit Ketosis, I feel like I'm on crack for a few days till things mellow out. It just goes to show us how delicate our bodies really are and eating crappy food really weighs us down. We operate on fumes and barely have any energy to breath... Well, at least that's me.

DL, what did you eat the first 4 days you have been on Stills? Did you get the Keto Flu, do tell the details. We LOVE DETAILS, eh AL? hahah
Old 07-08-2017, 04:59 PM   #250
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

Ladies, you have to go to Trader Joes and get a can of their lump crab meat. It is INSANELY DELICIOUS. I mean INSANELY. It tastes so fresh and sweet with 0 carbies and 0 fat. Only 11 gr of protein too in 2 oz. It's such a nice little treat. Kinda expensive but look at it this way, look at all the dough we are saving not having all those Apple Martini's and Margarita's LOLO Now, those puppies can set you back a bit!

Hugs, BBL
Old 07-08-2017, 07:09 PM   #251
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
nope never had them. If you could hold off, I would. Give QWL a week for maximum results before trying new foods out. (I may be a little strict though.) I like to stick to the list, but if you dont think they will cause cravings, or cause you to overeat, then go for it.

What would you put on them?
That's a good idea. I think I'll hold off.

I have no idea what I'd put on them either. Apparently they're tasteless and absorb the flavor of whatever you cook them in? Fat free chicken broth maybe?
Old 07-08-2017, 07:16 PM   #252
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
DL, Ditch the SHITAKI GARBAGE! Go lean protein all the way! Why play with fire when this diet is proven to be lightning fast. Just say NO! But, seriously... I think adding this little diddy and that little dotty reallly is a slippery slope. What the heck could you put on the noodles anyway? A can of tuna, and mustard... HMMMM That could be kinda delish with a touch of my culinary prowess... SEE, SLIPPERY SLOPE!

Anyway, I know what you mean about being wired. Man, when I hit Ketosis, I feel like I'm on crack for a few days till things mellow out. It just goes to show us how delicate our bodies really are and eating crappy food really weighs us down. We operate on fumes and barely have any energy to breath... Well, at least that's me.

DL, what did you eat the first 4 days you have been on Stills? Did you get the Keto Flu, do tell the details. We LOVE DETAILS, eh AL? hahah
Oh I missed your post! Lol. I had been hearing about them a while, 'glucomamman' or whatever - was at whole
foods today and and saw them there. They're tasteless basically I
guess, fat free, carb free, just fill your stomach with some odd
gel apparently. But yeah! I get it. No reason to mess with perfection! Just do the lean protein and I'm good as gold!! And no i haven't eaten them. They're sitting on the counter looking like a tasteless gelatinous blob. A friend of mine said they made her gag, but hey, I'll try just about anything reported to fill my stomach with no calories.

I'm mostly eating lots of egg whites, plain tuna, turkey burgers (low fat). I think that's it.. oh and chicken breast and lean deli ham. Me thinks your gonna tell me to ditch the lean ham. I didn't get keto flu, was pretty low carb as it was, just tons of energy. Prob drinking too much coffee too. What about stevia? I had a couple of zevia root beers. And whole eggs, prob 2 per day. Sorry this post is a mess, posting from my phone!

Last edited by deanslist; 07-08-2017 at 07:22 PM..
Old 07-09-2017, 03:13 AM   #253
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Good Morning!!

I looked up these "miracle" noodles , and they sure do look good in a bowl. Horrible in the packaging! . lol I may have to try them in my family's lo mien. I still agree with sticking to QWL as written, but many have made changes since the books were written in the sixties. So there is no mention of splenda or stevia, or fat free greek yogurt, or soy sauce, or fat free sliced cheese. Or PORK. None of us knows why pork was never on the list. I can see the fatty roasts would be a no non, but not the white meat.

In later editions of his book, he allows one serving of jello a day (1/2 cup, i think) So, perhaps these noodles would fit that category.

Making the food taste good will definitely cause us to eat more than we need, and slow or losses, and B is right. So much better to just get it over with than prolong it. BUT it looks like you have a good grip on your eating so whatever you choose to do will work out fine.

I dont use deli meats, but if I did, it would be as a condiment not a meal. Like use the slice of ham as a wrap, or chopped up in your chicken or eggs. Many of our friends have used deli meat in a pinch, or those rotisserie chickens when nothing was prepared. For me, it would be as filling as a plate of grilled chicken or ground turkey.

You escaped the dreaded flu. Good for you. Should be smooth sailing as long as you continue to check in and go to sleep before you cheat!!
Old 07-09-2017, 03:17 AM   #254
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Ladies, you have to go to Trader Joes and get a can of their lump crab meat. It is INSANELY DELICIOUS. I mean INSANELY. It tastes so fresh and sweet with 0 carbies and 0 fat. Only 11 gr of protein too in 2 oz. It's such a nice little treat. Kinda expensive but look at it this way, look at all the dough we are saving not having all those Apple Martini's and Margarita's LOLO Now, those puppies can set you back a bit!

Hugs, BBL
Let that apple martini be your reward, but remember.... one and done!!

How are you eating the crab? Im not sure I could eat it unless it was a cake, but Im so glad you found it. Also, I think there's crab recipes in the sticky if you are interested.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:20 AM   #255
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amélie View Post
I don't lose weight on Atkins. At the very least, I maintain my weight doing Atkins. I thought I was a freak!
That was then, and this is NOW!!!! So happy we are all in this together.

MIM, Bratty...cant wait for you to get back! I know MARs close, shes just out enjoying the weekend right now.
Old 07-09-2017, 03:37 AM   #256
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

So lets see... Im down a pound since Friday. Im still working on a pot of Jamaican Jerk shredded chicken, which I added Franks Red Hot to last night. I'm not hungry, but honestly, I think the black coffee really helps take away the appetite. (Actually the thought of spoonfuls of chicken for breakfast is a pretty good example of appetite ruined. lol) I drink 2 cups of black coffee w/ 1 sweet n low, in the morning, then move on to Crystal Light, and usually have another coffee in the afternoon. For a special treat, I make an iced tea to put in a pretty travel cup if I'm headed out. If Im out, I will sometimes order a medium black iced coffee with 3 sweet n lows, but thats like dessert! lol

Energy wise, Im just ok. I go to bed exhausted and I wake up tired, but I seem to be a bull through out the day, so I'll take it. Mentally Im in a much better place waking up and not having to feel guilty that I was eating loads of unmentionables, is quite a relief. I start to lose steam around 5PM which is annoying, but as long as I make it count during the day, its ok to just take it easy and relax later on.

Enough about me... what about you? and you? and you? and you? and you?
Old 07-09-2017, 03:43 AM   #257
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

B- Heres a taco seasoning recipe from the sticky

Dottie's Taco Seasoning Mix
Created by Atkinsfriends.com BB member Dottie

1/4 cup chili powder
1 TBS garlic powder
1 TBS onion powder
2 tsp salt
1 tsp each black and red pepper
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp oregano
Old 07-09-2017, 04:43 AM   #258
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

This one may be of interest too:

QWL Ranch dressing

Courtesy of vlo1125

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp dried dill
1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
Water

Put all ingredients in blender/ food processor, add water a teaspoon at a time to thin into the right consistency. Pretty close to real ranch, I poured Frank's on some chicken and then dipped it with this ranch! Also you could use a tablespoon or two of this to make deviled eggs too!

Last edited by aleriaaa; 07-09-2017 at 04:44 AM..
Old 07-09-2017, 05:31 AM   #259
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

GOOD MORNING LADIES!

Happy Sunday! I'm off to church but wanted to stop on by and say, "Hey to my favorite bunch of LOSERS!"

So, yesterday was wild. I ate only 570 cals and drank only, DRUM ROLL PLEASE, 2.5 cans of soda! Yes, thank you, I'm here all week... Tip ur waiter. I could not believe how low that was. Probably NOT good. I didn't lose today but that's okay. Slow and steady wins the race. It has no other option but to leave my body as I will not cave in! Furthermore, I am adjusting my Thyroid Meds so I still think my levels are still too low. But, all is G!

AL, go to whole foods and get Potassium 100 mg and take this in the morning. YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR VITAMINS TOO, sillimcnilliewillie. Gurl, get you some Omega 3 fish oil and or Krill oil from Costco, Get a multi B vitamin from Trader Joes and a Vitamin D from Costco. You are not doing your body any good by not taking these. Please do this for me! PLEASE. You have to take your multi daily as well, Momma. YOU are totally depleated and it will effect your heart and liver. Try to use sea salt on your chkn too. All this will give you more energy and aid in your losses. Trust me, I'm a nurse in training and can play a Dr. ON T.V. LOL
Congrats on the loss of 1 lb since friday. UR my INSPIRSTION, my GURU, my hearts desire, and special diet buddy. KUTGW, you inspire we all. xoxo

Last edited by B Sugar Free; 07-09-2017 at 05:39 AM..
Old 07-09-2017, 05:40 AM   #260
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

Amelie~ I hear you on the Atkins and not losing weight. It's mnts for me. But, thank goodness there is something we can fall back on when we need to figure out mnts. I will stick with a lower fat Atkins when I'm 20 down. Help me God.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:44 AM   #261
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

DL.

Way to decide on sticking to plan. Keep It Simple, Sugar. KISS. OH, and LOSE THE FREAKIN SUGAR LADDEN DELI HAM! Geeperz. Honestly, deli meat is not food. It's salt, sugar and ground up dog and cat meat molded in the shape of a ham or a roast. Do a google.

U got this thing, DL. Laser focused and not deterred by silly extras will get you to home base months in advanced.

BBL

Stay strong y'all.

I sure pray I do.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:47 AM   #262
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good morning everyone!!

I didn't lose yesterday. STS. I was pretty good with my food choices -- 900 cals. I need to ditch the deli ham. That should be a TREAT. I struggle on the weekends to comply as I'm sure a lot of people do. Yes, I do the sugar free jello route (Winky brand, with aspartame). I had two of those yesterday, and 2 Zevia root beers. I went to a parade that was like 90 degrees and whenever I'm sitting out in the heat I get massive water retention.

At the parade my husband and kids had cheeseburgers and dippin dots. I ate four egg whites wrapped in ham and the Zevia soda. This made me feel something like a rock star (apparently I must demote myself here as I didn't know the state of that ham I was eating LOL). I also wore my prized "Sobriety Rocks" shirt. You see, I quit drinking 14 years ago and I like to advertise this fact especially in large crowds of people drinking massive amounts

I wasn't really surprised I didn't lose yesterday because whenever I'm out in the heat I stay the same or soak up water like a sponge. After the Fourth of July I was up FOUR pounds. I was freaking out, but all of that came off in 2 days. So now I'm back where I was, nothing additional lost. Well, maybe a tiny bit. About 5 years ago I was able to stick around 123 but that doesn't happen these days. My bod prefers 130. But I'm glad I've stuck to egg whites, chicken, and the like so this is DAY 5.

I went to Whole Foods yesterday as I mentioned above and got potassium, some more glutamine, and some Vit C. Oh and the glucomannan (sp?) noodles which I will keep on a shelf for a while. I am a bit concerned about the high levels of protein I'm eating so I want to make sure I'm clearing everything out, not elevating ammonia levels and all that. I've been eating high protein all my life and I don't drink at all so my liver should be good. I just worry a bit long term. My protein grams are usually around 100. I might be able to go lower but for now I'm just trying to survive and not eat off plan things.

Hey, I am hypothyroid too!! In range now on meds. I discovered this in early 2013 when the doc found my TSH level was 8.5. I had slowly gained from low 120's to 144 and I was so sick about it. It was a huge relief to find out my thyroid was dysfunctional so I could get medicated. I've been on meds since 2013 and was able to lose from 144 down to high 120's/low 130's, but haven't hit that elusive 120 for several years.

Other stuff about me, I am 44, 3 kids... oldest 'kid' is 22, the young ones are 9 and almost 7.

I am so glad to be part of this thread. I love you ladies already. So much info and energy.

I am going to a BBQ today and bringing my own turkey burgers for grilling. Off to church now. Have a great day ladies!!

Last edited by deanslist; 07-09-2017 at 05:52 AM..
Old 07-09-2017, 05:50 AM   #263
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
DL.

Way to decide on sticking to plan. Keep It Simple, Sugar. KISS. OH, and LOSE THE FREAKIN SUGAR LADDEN DELI HAM! Geeperz. Honestly, deli meat is not food. It's salt, sugar and ground up dog and cat meat molded in the shape of a ham or a roast. Do a google.

U got this thing, DL. Laser focused and not deterred by silly extras will get you to home base months in advanced.

BBL

Stay strong y'all.

I sure pray I do.
Good Lord! I didn't know it was THAT BAD! Eyes are opened. No wonder it tastes like candy!
Old 07-09-2017, 06:57 AM   #264
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
AL, go to whole foods and get Potassium 100 mg and take this in the morning. YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR VITAMINS TOO, sillimcnilliewillie. Gurl, get you some Omega 3 fish oil and or Krill oil from Costco, Get a multi B vitamin from Trader Joes and a Vitamin D from Costco. You are not doing your body any good by not taking these. Please do this for me! PLEASE. You have to take your multi daily as well, Momma. YOU are totally depleated and it will effect your heart and liver. Try to use sea salt on your chkn too. All this will give you more energy and aid in your losses. Trust me, I'm a nurse in training and can play a Dr. ON T.V. LOL
whoa nelly... thats a bowl full of breakfast! I'll have to get my spork out

Im going to need exact measurements when you get a chance. (NO RUSH!!) My first search for potassium brought up plain, citrate, and chloride (i guess the chloride is for deficiency??) how much fish oil? how much b vitamins, just "any Multi"? how much Vit D? I want your energy. thanks for the info!!!
Old 07-09-2017, 07:08 AM   #265
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

DL!!!!

Thats the way to get 'er done!!!! Love love love the prepping!! You will get this done and over with in no time.

Congratulations for 14 years sober. That is an amazing accomplishment. Wear that tshirt proud, woman!!

OK, OK, so your on vitamins too... With 3 kids you need all the energy you can get!!

Do you notice a big difference with the vitamins or have you just taken them all these years? Doesnt matter.. I will get on board with this I promise!
Old 07-09-2017, 07:12 AM   #266
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

i need glutamine and vitamin c too?? ugh.

i do not vitamins..
Old 07-09-2017, 08:15 AM   #267
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

Al YES!!!! L Glutamine, L Carnatine, Co Q10, VIT C, a Calcium Magnesium blend, TJ's has one and Resveratrol. But, I wanted to start easing you in; we don't want you blown out of the water! LOL So here's the run down:

Multi (Costco) Get the one for MATURE PEOPLE, has more vits.

Vit B, Vit C Vit D (Trader Joes)

Potassium 100 mg.

FISH OIL Omega 3 (Costco) Take 1, 3x a day! Heart health.

Vit D with Mag Take two tabs at night will help you poo poo. You can take up to 600 mg of Magnesium for poopoo issues. It's also good for nerve integrity!

Let's start with this for now.

Then add CoQ 10 and the other two amino acids!

Love uz! You will feel so great

LASTLY, Grab a bottle of BRAGGS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! Put a tablespoon in your CL as it burns fat and alkalizes the body. SO GOOD FOR US. Do not get any other brand of ACV as Braggs has THE MOTHER. The active microbs in the vinegar! Work your way up to at least 3 T a day of ACV.

Hugs,

B
Old 07-09-2017, 08:27 AM   #268
B Sugar Free
Senior LCF Member

DL! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing a bit about who you are! God is so good. He has a unique way of bringing peeps together for help,support and care. We are so happy to have you here.

BTW, I kinda HYJACKED this thread of late as I've been MIA for almost a year or more... So, please forgive me other ladies for bumbrushing in here. LOL

Oh AL, I am so HAPPY you will be doing the vits. It REALLY REALLY HELPS. My goodness, my finger nails where paper thin until my Dr. said I was not doing well systmically. I said, WELL, THOSE DAYS ARE OVER WITH and I jumped in full force.

DL, I'm rushing off to be with the fam; but, I'd love to respond to all you posted. PRAISE GOD for your gift of sobriety. It is a gift.

I was JK about the supid drinks... LOL I was just trying to think of the most expensive more sugar laden alcoholic drinks out there to make my point that everything is realtive and that you should try the Crab. HAHAH

OH AL, I eat it plain. It's sooooooo sweet and tasty. It's the one in the clear squatty jar in the fridge section. Checkitout, yo!

BBL

Hugs and love

b
Old 07-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #269
OhAmy
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: OhAmy
Stats: 298/149/140
WOE: Never carbs!
Start Date: 3/25/14
A pound a day? Thirty pounds in a month?
If I lose half that in twice the time I'll be sooo glad. My "skinny jeans" are a pair of Guess jeans from the 80s that are about size 8 and a pair of size 6 Levis Mom jeans. They await in the back of my closet.

Tuna in a pouch at midnight--not good. HB eggs will remain my work standard, minus the mayo of the last three years. Mustard is really a nice change!

My husband grilled a bunch of chicken breast and I have some more "slo-roing" in my crockpot too. There will be no running out of chicken this week. Chicken and eggs.

I'm gonna see if the book is available to borrow now. I mentioned psmf because that is what I was looking for when I found you Stillies! Loving loving loving this group and this change in my diet!
Thank you for being here.

~Am (y)
7/7 189.8
7/9 185.6
Old 07-09-2017, 05:28 PM   #270
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Al YES!!!! L Glutamine, L Carnatine, Co Q10, VIT C, a Calcium Magnesium blend, TJ's has one and Resveratrol. But, I wanted to start easing you in; we don't want you blown out of the water! LOL So here's the run down:

Multi (Costco) Get the one for MATURE PEOPLE, has more vits.

Vit B, Vit C Vit D (Trader Joes)

Potassium 100 mg.

FISH OIL Omega 3 (Costco) Take 1, 3x a day! Heart health.

Vit D with Mag Take two tabs at night will help you poo poo. You can take up to 600 mg of Magnesium for poopoo issues. It's also good for nerve integrity!

Let's start with this for now.

Then add CoQ 10 and the other two amino acids!

Love uz! You will feel so great

LASTLY, Grab a bottle of BRAGGS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR! Put a tablespoon in your CL as it burns fat and alkalizes the body. SO GOOD FOR US. Do not get any other brand of ACV as Braggs has THE MOTHER. The active microbs in the vinegar! Work your way up to at least 3 T a day of ACV.

Hugs,

B
Thanks so much! I'll see what I can find online. I already have the ACV, it's just remembering to take it. I'm so bad.
Closed Thread