Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 08-21-2017, 09:12 AM   #271
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/165.5/125 73.5" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF
Start Date: 01/01/2017
***************START -- CURRENT - 12/24 GOAL ----- AUG START

Mick.................. 199.0........197 ...........174 ............... 199.5
FindingMe.......... 230.2........221.2 .........196 ............... 223.8
Dimply............... 198.5.......189.5 .........163 ............... 192.5
Michelle.............. 220...........220 ...........190 ............... 220
NightOwl............ 169.8........167.4 .........144 ............... 169.8
Nanabell............. 241.3........231.8 .........210 ............... 235
RockinPeach........ 241.6........234.4 .........199 ............... 237.4
Jess................... 167.8.........165 ............158 .............. 167.6
DebbieDowner...... 269...........257 ...........170 ............... 257
PlanningVacay...... 211...........205 ...........165 ............... 211
handbells............ 228.6........224.2 .........199 ............... 228.6
********GROUP LOSS THROUGH 8/1 ~ 30.4*****
Dimply is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2017, 09:56 AM   #272
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FindingMe
Another Weekend on plan! Yay us!!!

Michelle - Hope your hip is better today! No stick point for me. Once I got above the 200s in my 20s, I was up and down and all around mostly between 230-250.

Gail - Good for you making wise choices! I admire your dedication.

Dimply - Super congrats on the new decade! I'm so happy for you and your better fitt'n jerseys, too! Cake (especially a really good cake like at weddings) is tough to skip. As far as the freebie frap goes, I could go for the more expensive calorie heavier mocha with a ton of sugary sauce on it, but keeping my calories in check keeps me from that and I usually go with a better calorie option. It still has about 80 grams of sugar in it (much from whole milk), but I'm so buzzed from the extra espresso shots that I usually burn it off quickly. I've been not using my Gold Card lately getting my regular coffee because I've got 3-4 freebies already stacked up that I don't want to expire on me.

I can't believe people were lined up for miles for those dumb Eclipse doughnuts. What is wrong with these people???
FindingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #273
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/213.6/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Dimply~ yay! Your rockin it my friend! Congrats!

Hardly slept last night, it's those dang step ladders. When I sit down it seizes up and I have a hard time getting up, just piddleing around trying to keep moving, keep it loose. Colors for bathroom and hallway picked out. Shopping for runner rug for hallway and 2 for laundry room, and a new craftsman style hallway light. That ugly plastic faux mini chandelier is about the most vile thing ever.

Stayed totally on plan but must admit it's pretty close to stillmans right now, dropped another one last night. Talk about appetite suppression, wow! The only thing I haven't given up to be true stillmans is my heavy cream for coffee. Don't feel the need right now. Just need 3 more lbs and I'm where I left off, I might make that Friday goal! Could have really used a drink for a painkiller and sleep aid last night but I'm am being a super good girl!

Food prepped for next couple days so I have no excuses!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #274
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

To sore to do the final coat on the bathroom but I am trying to find 2 sets of glass knobs to match the 2 we already have in the hallway. Then they will all be period, matching and I can ditch those ugly brassy knobs. Also looking for a stained glass panel to put in the top of one of the doors. The top wood panel is pushed out and cracked thought it would be cool to replace with a craftsman style glass panel. And next is the replacement hallway light, craftsman of course. Trying to take the house back to its original. What kind of dork puts a small plastic chandelier in the hallway of a craftsman house? And I could just kill the person that painted the back of my bathroom door white? Now I have to strip it cause they ruined the beautiful wood! On one side! Also have to scrape the hallway ceiling cause some dork sprayed popcorn up there!

Super sale at erugs, picked up the 2 runners I need for laundry room and the runner for hallway. Hope everything matches. Runners were 60 and 70% off. Last day of super sale just in case you guys are looking for that kind of stuff.

Okay off to look at lighting. Nothing like slamming yourself into ketosis after being out for 3 months, I feel like a focused Tasmanian devil. So you guys might get more updates than you ever wanted and never needed.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #275
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Mick6
Stats: 238.8/190/140 (first 10 in 2016)
WOE: carb nite/ allergy free
Hope you all had a good one! I did a bunch of yucky hedge trimming and watched the eclipse. Much neater than when I was 9 looking through a box. I need to mow bad but between the rain and full blast humidity the grass is always wet. I got all the stuff put away I had stored in the bedroom the kiddo moved back into. There is another bedroom but my treadmill lives there. I know if I start storing stuff in that room and clutter it up I wont go in there!

I had eggs twice today. One with ham and once with a brat. Dont know why I was craving eggs so bad! I had some tomatoes and a cucumber too.

I said I wasnt going to look at the scale. I weighed without looking but fitbit sent me notification of a new weight loss badge so I looked. I liked seeing a number 3 pounds lower than what I have posted but with my constant up and down who knows. Makes no sense after Sat.

Michelle~ I'm sorry to hear you are sore. It sounds like you have sure been busy! Big congrats on dropping so fast! Im not familiar with stillmans. Is it low fat?

Findingme~ yeah on another on plan weekend for you! Your really doing great with your goals. Didnt hear a thing about eclipse doughnuts. We only have one doughnut place and its on the other side of town. Yeah on no booze too! With the frapp cant you make it SF if you want for less sugar? I have had a few coffee drinks and asked for heavy cream or whole milk and SF syrup.

Dimply~ huge congrats to you on the new decade!!! You sure deserve it!!
That is fabulous your game shirt fit! I wish I could get to the point I dont want cake. Ok I cant eat most cake but I love the frosting. I am kind of torn on the doing more exteme things vs forever things. Yep I want to lose it but I dont want to set myself up to fall and end up 239 again. I think your idea is really good one!

Gail~ fabulous job skipping the starchy foods! Your marinade sounds really good. I have never thought of using bourbon. Thanks for sharing! I ordered a sauce called srirachoy that is low carb. I thought it might be great on grilled meats. Ill let you ladies know how it is. Oh and we better get rewarded soon

Howdy to those of you not popped in recently. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Last edited by Mick6; 08-21-2017 at 06:47 PM..
Mick6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:43 AM   #276
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Hi all!

Mick - I could do the frap with slightly less sugar by avoiding some of the syrups and sauces, but I'm not a fan of their SF syrups and they don't offer the SF drizzle which is my favorite part. And if I got them to substitute the milk with HWC the calories would be astronomical. They also use a frap base that I think has carbs, too so I dunno. I may just skip it completely or try something espresso-ish that I've never tried. I just hate wasting my freebie on something that costs less than $3. The saga continues...

Anyway, I finally hit a new decade, but I'm afraid to claim it yet with my crazy fluxing. I've been doing a lemon dredge each morning for a few days to see if I'm holding water for some reason and to detox my innards so this may be a temporary scale reading

Have a great day everyone!
Old 08-22-2017, 08:45 AM   #277
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jessluvzbacon
Stats: 252/159.8/150
WOE: LCHF/NK
Start Date: June 1, 2014
Popping in.

Friday I weighed in at a full lb down, but it did not stick. I'm back up a half pound from my last update this morning. My body is so mean.

DH was retrieved from the airport at midnight. The next morning we packed the camper and headed to the campground where the kids already were with the ILs. We had a short trip but the weather was awesome.

Yesterday, we had certified eclipse glasses so even though we weren't in the path of totality, it was very close to being so. It was still light, but there was only a sliver of sun showing through the glasses. A lot like before sunset. It got dark enough that all the animals in the forest got very quiet, the birds roosted in the trees, and the crickets started. Very neat for the kids to witness. And me too since I'm such a space nerd.

Doing what I should and waiting for the scale to give me back what it took away...

Journal:http://lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=884031
jessluvzbacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:02 AM   #278
GailyGail
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: GailyGail
Stats: 200/150/130
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2, 2012
Jess, what a great experience for your kids to see the eclipse. Don't worry about the 1/2 pound up -- it will be gone soon. Have faith.

FindingMe, I used to make coffee "frappes" in the blender using coffee, heavy cream or half and half, a little Splenda and plenty of ice. Blend that up and it tastes like a frappe without all the extra calories/carbs. It also kills the appetite!

I am wearing a pair of cotton/linen pants in a size Medium that are looser on me than when I last wore them in early July. Very baggy in the hips and bum as well as loose in the waist. Progress DOES happen but it just takes time!
GailyGail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:19 AM   #279
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Mick - I forgot to congratulate you on the 3 lbs...sorry, my mind is spacier than usual!

Great job!

I got sidetracked before I could edit my post.

Oh and Jess, WTG on your committment! I'm sure the uptick is just water and will be gone before you know it.

Yay Gail on the progress! Yep, anything I make at home is going to be better for me. If I weren't so cheap, I wouldn't try to order their most expensive drinks to use my freebies to their full potential. And I love the espresso shots so I always get a double dose when I'm not paying.

Last edited by FindingMe; 08-22-2017 at 09:23 AM..
Old 08-22-2017, 11:48 AM   #280
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMe View Post
Hi all!

Mick - I could do the frap with slightly less sugar by avoiding some of the syrups and sauces, but I'm not a fan of their SF syrups and they don't offer the SF drizzle which is my favorite part. And if I got them to substitute the milk with HWC the calories would be astronomical. They also use a frap base that I think has carbs, too so I dunno. I may just skip it completely or try something espresso-ish that I've never tried. I just hate wasting my freebie on something that costs less than $3. The saga continues...

Anyway, I finally hit a new decade, but I'm afraid to claim it yet with my crazy fluxing. I've been doing a lemon dredge each morning for a few days to see if I'm holding water for some reason and to detox my innards so this may be a temporary scale reading

Have a great day everyone!
I agree , when you have a freebie to use, you darn sure want it to be the most decadent it can be. How long is it good for? Cause I would save it for a day when there's another event too and then get it all over with in one day.

That was my do the right thing advice.

Now for real life...

Of course it would be burning a hole in my pocket and if I was ever successful at denying myself I wouldn't be in the weight situation I am now. so in real life I would use it, make it worth it, get all I could out of it, savor every delicious mouthful, enjoy the hello out of it, then pay for it on the scale the next day, remember the joy and put it behind me.

I will await the next installment of "the frappe days of our lives".....
Old 08-22-2017, 12:00 PM   #281
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Bout 50% better in the hip. Hooray. But not getting on that step ladder for another day. Held steady on the scale so those first few days heady super losses are over, now the real work (insert eye roll). I am getting ready to dive into a gigantic salad. You know you are losing it when vegetables become a sinful craving
Old 08-22-2017, 12:06 PM   #282
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessluvzbacon View Post
Popping in.

Friday I weighed in at a full lb down, but it did not stick. I'm back up a half pound from my last update this morning. My body is so mean.

DH was retrieved from the airport at midnight. The next morning we packed the camper and headed to the campground where the kids already were with the ILs. We had a short trip but the weather was awesome.

Yesterday, we had certified eclipse glasses so even though we weren't in the path of totality, it was very close to being so. It was still light, but there was only a sliver of sun showing through the glasses. A lot like before sunset. It got dark enough that all the animals in the forest got very quiet, the birds roosted in the trees, and the crickets started. Very neat for the kids to witness. And me too since I'm such a space nerd.

Doing what I should and waiting for the scale to give me back what it took away...
Oh be still my heart ! Love camping, we all can't wait for next summer. So relaxing. Good for you guys! Plus it's cheap mini vacations, can't beat that.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #283
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Haha! Thanks Michelle! I still have almost 4 freebies accumulated and I have to use the points before the end of the year so I was trying to just use one PER MONTH. My plan is to allow myself one non low carb treat per month within my calorie allowance and so far, I've stuck with that for the last two months by just using my freebies without it backfiring on me...yet. However, now they are putting out the Halloween candy so tis the season for cravings to start for the rest of the year because the dumb stores put all that crap at the front door so there is no avoiding it. It normally helps me to NOT want any sugar for the rest of the cycle but when it is constantly staring you in the face, it may be different. First world problems...
Old 08-23-2017, 09:36 AM   #284
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMe View Post
Haha! Thanks Michelle! I still have almost 4 freebies accumulated and I have to use the points before the end of the year so I was trying to just use one PER MONTH. My plan is to allow myself one non low carb treat per month within my calorie allowance and so far, I've stuck with that for the last two months by just using my freebies without it backfiring on me...yet. However, now they are putting out the Halloween candy so tis the season for cravings to start for the rest of the year because the dumb stores put all that crap at the front door so there is no avoiding it. It normally helps me to NOT want any sugar for the rest of the cycle but when it is constantly staring you in the face, it may be different. First world problems...
One per month is great, and it's worked twice with no repercussions. Good for you. All the planning and careful consideration is what it's going to take when you get to maintenance. I think you are going to be very successful at maintenance.

Holding steady. Going strict today and tomorrow. Last 2 days before we go out. I was a little higher fat yesterday and it felt great. 3 lbs to go, please please please weight gods, or whoosh fairy!
Old 08-23-2017, 12:00 PM   #285
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Ladies I am going toss that very expensive scale in the garbage I think. I had to weigh in for the token weigh in for the contest and guess who came back? Yes those 3 pounds plus. I guess Ill just look at went down sizes and periodically try on the 12's that dont fit and go from there. I have been bouncing between 194 and 201. Before it was back and forth between 197 and 203. I need to go back and review what was different the first part of the year. I do know I was doing 1 full spike a week and eating yummy stuff

Yesterday:

Shake

ham and cucumbers

I wasnt to hungry after hours and hours outside pushmowing 2 acres.

Today

2 eggs/ 2 bacon/ half and avocado

burger patties/ tomatoes

Findingme~ Congrats to you on a new decade!!! I agree with Michelle you are going to rock maintence!! Your so diciplined. Ive tried the SF vanilla syrup and didnt think it was too bad. Im just to cheap

Jess~ Dont worry the pound will stick eventually. I thought the eclipse was awesome. We didnt have a total either. The frogs in our pond got so loud

Michelle~ Im glad your hip is feeling better! LOL I laughed out loud about veggies becoming a sinful craving Your doing great!

Gail~ Congrats on those baggy pants!!! Awesome! I bet they look fab!I might have to try your frapp recipe. I bet I could ad a bit of collagen and make it a shake.

Last edited by Mick6; 08-23-2017 at 12:04 PM..
Old 08-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #286
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick6 View Post
Ladies I am going toss that very expensive scale in the garbage I think. I had to weigh in for the token weigh in for the contest and guess who came back? Yes those 3 pounds plus. I guess Ill just look at went down sizes and periodically try on the 12's that dont fit and go from there. I have been bouncing between 194 and 201. Before it was back and forth between 197 and 203. I need to go back and review what was different the first part of the year. I do know I was doing 1 full spike a week and eating yummy stuff

Yesterday:

Shake

ham and cucumbers

I wasnt to hungry after hours and hours outside pushmowing 2 acres.

Today

2 eggs/ 2 bacon/ half and avocado

burger patties/ tomatoes

Findingme~ Congrats to you on a new decade!!! I agree with Michelle you are going to rock maintence!! Your so diciplined. Ive tried the SF vanilla syrup and didnt think it was too bad. Im just to cheap

Jess~ Dont worry the pound will stick eventually. I thought the eclipse was awesome. We didnt have a total either. The frogs in our pond got so loud

Michelle~ Im glad your hip is feeling better! LOL I laughed out loud about veggies becoming a sinful craving Your doing great!

Gail~ Congrats on those baggy pants!!! Awesome! I bet they look fab!I might have to try your frapp recipe. I bet I could ad a bit of collagen and make it a shake.
Just wondering if you have high salt days sometimes that cause that swing? Mine is always hormonal or salt. Or wine! but I'm totally abstaining to get max weight loss right now. Your menu looks great.....
Old 08-23-2017, 01:23 PM   #287
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

It sure could be Michelle. Oh no you had to go and say wine I have to abstain too as I have to pull some bigger numbers for the contest.

I was looking back at our original thread that started 1/1/17. I did notice looking back at the food I posted that I was definately eating more . I also see I had a a lot of mornings of BPC with a cheese stick A heck of a lot of cheese sticks LOL. I can see on the days I actually tracked there were a lot of 2000 plus calorie days.

First goal no non low carb foods at all until after 9/18.

It was intersting to go back and read. Wow we have come far ladies! Its kind of sad though to see all the people that joined with so much hope and either never showed up again or dropped out. A big thanks to you ladies for sticking it out and all the support we share!!!

Last edited by Mick6; 08-23-2017 at 01:38 PM..
Old 08-24-2017, 04:14 AM   #288
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Dimply - I hope Harvey doesn't give y'all much grief!

Michelle - You are doing great!

Mick - Hang in there! I was just looking at a huge selection of fancy scales ysd. I can't imagine paying $100 but they have so many bells and whistles now. I'm going to do some research. I paid around $40 for mine maybe 5 years ago and all it does is weigh me. How boring!

I, too, have added back BPC into my menu. So far I've only had time one day this week but we have similar thoughts about the calories.

Yeah, I will be good at mtnc
I just have to try to lose 2 pounds a week and the scale will stay the same. HAH.

Have a great day all!

Last edited by FindingMe; 08-24-2017 at 04:16 AM..
Old 08-24-2017, 05:30 AM   #289
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Ugh, was not planning on waking up so early. Well hopefully I can snag a nap this afternoon.

hundred bucks for a scale? Wow. Is that like the ones that tell you how hydrated you are and your body fat percentage? I got my doubts on those....have they improved a lot? Good someone is getting the scoop on the newest... let us know. I know my scale weighs me 5 lbs heavier than I really am. I've thought of claiming it but then I would have to change my starting weight also to be accurate. So I just figured big deal. When I get down to goal....

Cheese sticks are fast handy, and quick to run out the door with. I often wonder about cals being to low. I chowed down on steak last night, that helped get my cals up to acceptable range. Appetite suppression is still in full force, it will fade.

I'll check in later, gotta pack my bag today for the jackpot party tomorrow. Maybe that's why I woke early, I am getting pretty excited. Feeling nervous!
Old 08-24-2017, 10:45 AM   #290
FindingMe
Senior LCF Member

Michelle - These are "Smart" scales. I've seen some as high as $180 locally so they probably go even higher in the more tech oriented (or at least this century) cities. We are about 30 years behind everyone else. Just go on the bed bath and beyond website and search bathroom scales to get a general idea of what I saw ysd. They are pretty intense. I'm a tech nerd, but I have to draw the line somewhere...plus, y'all know I'm cheap unless it comes to my TVs, phone or laptop.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:43 PM   #291
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Howdy!!! Had a fab day!

bpc

big salad drowned in mayo and dressing

chicken in mayo and hot sauce

mock danish

Findingme The scale I have is an Aria. Its the one that links with fitbit. It was a gift about 2 years ago. Are you thinking your calories may be too low also? I swear there is no rhyme or reason to this stuff.

Michelle I hope you got your nap in. Thats awesome appetite supression really kicks in for you. Ive never quite got there. I hope you win big at the party!!!
Old 08-24-2017, 07:39 PM   #292
Dimply
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Dimply
Stats: 251/165.5/125 73.5" lost
WOE: Atkins/IF

Battening down the hatches for Harvey. My dad, in-laws, and a few friends have called or texted to see if we are evacuating, but we're staying put. I have heard we can expect anywhere from 24"-48" of rain, but Houston is a ridiculously massive city, and some of the metro area is within 20 miles of the gulf which is where I'm guessing (hoping) the bulk of the rain will be. When Ike hit in 2008 we lived in one of those southern suburbs & lost a couple of trees & power for a few days, but the neighborhood we live in now lost power for about 2 weeks, so that is what I am scared about, and flooding We shall see.

I went to Whole Foods yesterday and their hot water heater was broken so the butchers could not handle food since they could not wash their hands or work surfaces properly. Went back today, and most of the meat counter was empty! I bought some chicken breasts, ground beef, and some cold cuts so I think we'll be OK. But there is no bottled water to be found. I went all over, to several stores, and nada. In the past a TS or hurricane coming meant junk food & alcohol, so it's a NSV that I didn't buy any crap.
Dimply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 07:47 PM   #293
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Great NSV but so sorry you couldnt get water! I hope your in the clear and glad your prepared. be safe!
Old 08-25-2017, 03:44 AM   #294
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimply View Post

Battening down the hatches for Harvey. My dad, in-laws, and a few friends have called or texted to see if we are evacuating, but we're staying put. I have heard we can expect anywhere from 24"-48" of rain, but Houston is a ridiculously massive city, and some of the metro area is within 20 miles of the gulf which is where I'm guessing (hoping) the bulk of the rain will be. When Ike hit in 2008 we lived in one of those southern suburbs & lost a couple of trees & power for a few days, but the neighborhood we live in now lost power for about 2 weeks, so that is what I am scared about, and flooding We shall see.

I went to Whole Foods yesterday and their hot water heater was broken so the butchers could not handle food since they could not wash their hands or work surfaces properly. Went back today, and most of the meat counter was empty! I bought some chicken breasts, ground beef, and some cold cuts so I think we'll be OK. But there is no bottled water to be found. I went all over, to several stores, and nada. In the past a TS or hurricane coming meant junk food & alcohol, so it's a NSV that I didn't buy any crap.
Dimply I will surely be thinking of you. Getting all spare bottles and jugs filled. Super busy prepping for the storm. Huge NSV not to buy junk and beer. Be safe, especially since you guys are hunkering down.

Ugh. I'm way to excited. 4:30 and I'm wide awake to go to jackpot party. Geez I'll be exhausted tonight. Pretty excited to eat fattier stuff too since I've been stillmans. Need a food break, that works out perfect, don't think I could choke down anymore baked chicken or my dry meatballs. Have shrimp for when I get home and hb eggs ready to go, so no reason to abandon my senses. Almost down another lb. almost made it. It will stink to get rid of that water weight again for a few days but I'm gotta enjoy life too. Then I have a nice long stretch to make some good progress. I'll check in when I get back. Fingers crossed for $100,000!!!

Last edited by MichelleHu; 08-25-2017 at 03:52 AM..
Old 08-25-2017, 07:12 AM   #295
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Woo hoo Michelle you are doing fabulous! have great time and hope you win!!!

My scale may not like me but I sure got a nice compliment from someone I just saw a few weeks ago. I guess something works.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:14 AM   #296
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Oh be still my heart ! Love camping, we all can't wait for next summer. So relaxing. Good for you guys! Plus it's cheap mini vacations, can't beat that.
Cheap vacations are about all we can swing right now. Having 4 kids, we're too big for regular hotel rooms. We have to get a suite or rent a condo. Plus, they've started making DH travel, so we have to worry about our vacation being bumped.

But camping is nice. Fresh air and no screen-battles with the kids.

In other news, I have no news. The scale is stuck at my last weigh-in. I've been PERFECT. Frustrating. Measurements aren't doing anything either. OH well. Time passes anyway.

Old 08-25-2017, 08:15 AM   #297
jessluvzbacon
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimply View Post

My sister lives in Houston...I'm hoping Harvey doesn't smack you all too hard.

Old 08-25-2017, 12:09 PM   #298
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Jess no chabge is better than gaining so you are doing fabulous!!!

Dimply I saw the latest news on the hurricane. Hoping it goes as easy as possible. Stay safe!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:48 PM   #299
Mick6
Senior LCF Member

Todays eats:

BPC

burger pattys with mayo and sf ketchup

atkins turbo soup

chicken stir fry

If I want a snack before bed it will be pepperjack
Old 08-26-2017, 06:31 PM   #300
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

:Cry: they didn't call my name! But we had a blast. I did great food wise, drinks not so much. I used mio in vodka waters so at least I was sugar free. Had pizza toppings and brought a burger home and threw the bun away. So all is well. Oh had 2 bites of daughters ice cream. But it tasted funny to me and stomach started immediately bloating up. I have taste issues occasionally anyways. DH said it tasted fine so it's probably me.

Dimply~ how are you? Give us an update when you can. Stay safe.

Last edited by MichelleHu; 08-26-2017 at 06:34 PM..