Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 06-26-2017, 12:16 PM   #1
Crazy1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Crazy1
Stats: 198/182/140
WOE: Atkins'92. JUDDD
Less By Labor Day

Hi Low Carb Friends;

Time for a new Challenge to get us through to Labor Day. We are open to all kinds of plans and offer friendly chatting and encouragement.

Weight loss may be the common goal on our "challenges" ,but interaction with members of our "Challenge group" provides vital support. Some of the members have been chatting for years.

This "challenge" is not a competition; it's a cyber support group for like minded souls. A safe haven where we can share the good, bad and the ugly.

All are welcome to join us as we strive to be Less By Labor Day.
Crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kimmiejean
Stats: 234/221/175
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Married 37 Years
Marking my spot!!!!

6/5- 231.8
6/26- 221
Old 06-26-2017, 01:57 PM   #3
saltnpepper
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: saltnpepper
WOE: watching carbs
Start Date: long ago restart 06/11
I'm here, looking forward to chatting with you all.

Great support, love it!

I'm just trying for clean eating. Cutting out the wheat and sugar.

Anna
Old 06-27-2017, 05:38 AM   #4
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/183/148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
hello friends

Thanks for setting us up Crazy! great welcoming into too!!

I went back and checked the 1st day of the old challenge and apparently I didn't list my starting weight--I always do that??? I am sure I gained and I surely hope to do better this time!

Anyway--I am starting today at 178 and would love to be 168 by the time the challenge ends...lofty goal for me!!

the county is closing our road today to put in two culverts so I am planning on staying home--we live on a dead end road and no way to get back in or out!!

welcome to everyone.

Jeanne

“It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~Anthony Robbins
jbatchelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:15 AM   #5
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

GUESS WHAT????

I am wearing my NEW (used)OLD NAVY JEANS

So for the month of June:
6/5- 231.8
6/6- 230.0
6/7- 226.4
6/8- 226.0
6/9- 226
6/13- 225.2
6/20- 222
6/23- 221
6/27- 221
I'm very pleased. I was going to have to buy size 20 jeans at the beginning of the month. NOW I'm in a 16. WOOT!!!!!

Last edited by kimmiejean; 06-27-2017 at 06:27 AM..
kimmiejean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:30 AM   #6
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1 View Post
Hi Low Carb Friends;

A safe haven where we can share the good, bad and the ugly.

[/B]
I need this. I need a place to vent, to read experiences and to cheer/encourage each other!
Old 06-27-2017, 06:52 AM   #7
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

Okay:
Meals for today:
2 eggs/2 Bacon
Steak bites with provolone, pork rinds/blue cheese dressing
grilled something (I don't know what yet)
Old 06-27-2017, 10:33 AM   #8
Crazy1
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejean View Post
I am wearing my NEW (used)OLD NAVY JEANS

So for the month of June:
6/5- 231.8
6/6- 230.0
6/7- 226.4
6/8- 226.0
6/9- 226
6/13- 225.2
6/20- 222
6/23- 221
6/27- 221
I'm very pleased. I was going to have to buy size 20 jeans at the beginning of the month. NOW I'm in a 16. WOOT!!!!!
WTG Kimmiejean! You are

Me, meh, not so much. feeling sad. DD was here, which was nice, but she asked me to wash some drapes for her, and I RUINED them! And did I wash the smaller ones first like she asked, to make sure they turned out; NO, I washed all the larger ones! I gave her money for new ones but I still feel so crummy........

And the hasn't been kind either. Last week I was 181, today, 184.5! Could be too much sodium, or perhaps the turmeric I added to my diet. I have a couple of boils and read that turmeric could help, so I started taking capsules on the weekend. That's really the only change there has been. I did mess up my JUDDD rotation on Friday and ended up with a MD instead of a DD, so maybe that through me off......

On the up side, I went out to buy a couple new bras so I have the option to change if necessary( the girls DO NOT like heat!)....so I found my size for the style I wear, paid, came home and THEN tried them on....Did they fit???? NO! The cups were way too big! Yay! I did my measurements last week and I didn't show any change but I guess I probably didn't measure the cup size properly. I know that some women complain that their bust is the first place they lose but that's not the case for me. I have been huge since puberty and can't remember ever losing a cup size so I am absolutely delighted!

I suppose I should have a goal for our challenge. I am such a slow loser that I hate to give a number that I will never achieve. But I know I should have a goal so I am going to go with 178.

Shout out to going2, Kel, Tammy, Bestielou, Jan, Michelle, Monica and any others that want to join us as we strive to be Less By Labor day!

Onward and downward!
Old 06-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #9
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1 View Post
WTG Kimmiejean! You are

Me, meh, not so much. feeling sad.

And the hasn't been kind either. Last week I was 181, today, 184.5! Could be too much sodium, or perhaps the turmeric I added to my diet. I have a couple of boils and read that turmeric could help, so I started taking capsules on the weekend. That's really the only change there has been. I did mess up my JUDDD rotation on Friday and ended up with a MD instead of a DD, so maybe that through me off......

On the up side, I went out to buy a couple new bras so I have the option to change if necessary( the girls DO NOT like heat!)....so I found my size for the style I wear, paid, came home and THEN tried them on....Did they fit???? NO! The cups were way too big! Yay! I did my measurements last week and I didn't show any change but I guess I probably didn't measure the cup size properly. I know that some women complain that their bust is the first place they lose but that's not the case for me. I have been huge since puberty and can't remember ever losing a cup size so I am absolutely delighted!

I suppose I should have a goal for our challenge. I am such a slow loser that I hate to give a number that I will never achieve. But I know I should have a goal so I am going to go with 178.

Shout out to going2, Kel, Tammy, Bestielou, Jan, Michelle, Monica and any others that want to join us as we strive to be Less By Labor day!

Onward and downward!
Some days just stink! I don't have a goal either. I'm just determined to do my best. I read this

"Start adopting a "no matter what" attitude, then convince yourself you can stay with your goals regardless of your daily challenges."

So that's what I'm doing. Yes I'm going on vacation and having a good time. That does not mean that I'm throwing caution to the wind and going crazy~~~ I've struggled with being on plan~~~but I love the rewards!

Hang in there!
Old 06-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #10
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Going2
Stats: 223/206(166)/150 5'8"
Start Date: January 2003
Thanks, Crazy1, for getting us going here!

Saltnpepper - LC WOE rocks--keep up the good work!

Jeanne - 10 lbs. works, nice and even ongoing WL goal to get you to fall.

Kimmiejean- You are doing so fantastic--hope the vaycay is as well! Do you travel Wed. or Thu.? We will be with you in spirit for sure!

Crazy1 - Sorry about the bra fit issue even tho' it's technically good news, heh heh. I have my mom's "pendulous" tatas so getting a good fit can be a challenge--hate bra-buying with a passion!

Have been on a purge here with paperwork the past 2 days and man, it sure feels good! Today started almost as a lost cause but I rallied lunchtime and ended up vacuuming the upstairs, touching up the basement floor with the stick vac, and even made a pressure-cooker lasagna for dinner--woohoo! Almost forgot, also did a full cat litter change-out and a load of laundry <pinches self>--hope I'm OK! HAHAHA

Weather's great too, so that helps with feeling some energy. Keeping my fingers crossed I'll have another one of these days tomorrow!
Going2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:22 AM   #11
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

HAPPY WEDNESDAY LADIES!

My Menu:
2 eggs/2 bacon
Sonic cheeseburger without the bun with mustard and pork rinds
??????? Not sure....will be packing~~~I think hubby is bringing something home.

Lots to do today at work~~~Will check in later.

~~~~~~At this time tomorrow, I will be in the air~~~~~~~

Last edited by kimmiejean; 06-28-2017 at 06:26 AM..
kimmiejean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #12
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiejean View Post
~~~~~~At this time tomorrow, I will be in the air~~~~~~~

Woohoo for you! Have safe--and easy!--travels, and a blast on your trip!
Old 06-28-2017, 11:17 AM   #13
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

hello friends

Crazy--wonderful news about the girls getting smaller!!! but sorry about the DD curtains! she knows you were trying to help!! hang in there

Kimmiejean-woohoo for getting into those new jeans--a sure motivator!! I will be thinking of you tomorrow while up in the friendly skies--well not too friendly later with all the incidents--stay safe!! and have a great time!!

going2--good to see you joined us--and getting rid of anything feels good doesn't it? I even get joy doing my Mom's stuff... I should have started years ago instead of letting things just pile up in the basement---actually everywhere!

have a great day everyone

Jeanne

“It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~Anthony Robbins
Old 06-28-2017, 11:17 AM   #14
Crazy1
Senior LCF Member

Hello Friends,

Yes, kimmiejean, have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation.

No vacation for me, but DS and DIL are coming for a 2 week visit. That means sight seeing, meals out and lots of board games. Gonna try real hard to keep up with my UD/DD rotations but some of the DD's might end up on the high side.

Canada celebrates our country's birthday on July 1st and we are celebrating 150 years as a nation so it's a big thing this year. DS wants to attend the festivities so we shall go to the church BBQ at noon, then later, we will head downtown. We are fortunate that my in-laws live downtown so we have a place to park and will be able to walk to the main stage area. DH hates crowds so we usually don't go to these types of events. The fireworks begin at 10pm but we can see these from my in-laws balcony so we don't have to brave the crowds for that.

What about you? Any 4th of July plans?

Onward and downward!
Old 06-28-2017, 01:12 PM   #15
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Crazy1 - Should be an amazing celebration for your country! Especially with your easy-on-the-eyes PM leading things! Sounds lovely to have your family visit soon!
Old 06-28-2017, 07:14 PM   #16
saltnpepper
Senior LCF Member

Hi everyone, wishing you all a very happy 4th of July.

Kimmiejean if you see this WOW new jeans and a vacation. So happy for you.

Crazy sound like so much fun! My son was in Canada a couple of years ago on July 1 with his university biology class. I think they were at Queens University?? Not sure of the name, but they had so much fun. The kids all went to town to watch the fire works and for the food. Glad your son and dil are coming. *Sorry about dd curtains we all do these things. It happens.

G2 do you have any plans for the 4th? I have no plans, my dh is on call, and with the 4th being a Tuesday we are just hoping for a easy lazy day at home. Jeanne did I read somewhere your son was coming in for the 4th?

Been a long day, will check in later.

Anna
Old 06-29-2017, 05:00 AM   #17
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

good morning friends

Crazy--early happy birthday to Canada--sounds like a lot of fun with your kids--my DH is the same way--hard to get him out into a crowd--I am getting that way too...

Anna-no plans here for the 4th either....I really don't mind--my DS and his family were here last weekend...and they usually go to Chicago where she is from for the 4th... so probably a work-around-here day!

Kimmiejean--looking forward to hearing about all your trip when you return!

hello to going2...and anyone else

I am hoping to do some baking today--it's been awhile... but anything can sidetrack me!

does anybody have a good way to clean windows and glass without streaks??? I have never conquered this task and my windows look horrendous after I have cleaned them when the sun shines on them!! this is a life long job I have never gotten right!

Jeanne

Old 06-29-2017, 08:50 AM   #18
betsielou
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betsielou
Stats: 170/134/130
WOE: low carb, no particular diet
Start Date: 09/02/2016
Hi ladies, I'm here. I will start out by saying my visits will be sporadic but I will check in as often as I can. I need to go look at the last challenge and see what my end results were, but since today is my first day here I will go w/this number...130.8. I am happy to basically be at goal, but I ate two pieces of pizza last night so I know there will be an up swing tomorrow...it always seems to take two days to show up when I "cheat". My goal for this challenge is to stay at or close to goal...anything below 135 will be fine w/me. I don't think I am going to try to go lower than 130, although 125 would be nice, so staying between 130-135 is what I would like to maintain.

Glad to see everyone here again, but where is Jan? And we haven't heard from Michelle lately either have we?

kimmiejean hope you have a great vacation!

Crazy I hate bra shopping to. I have just to opposite problem...the size I need for around makes for a cup that is way too big. Just last month I did finally buy a couple of new bras though and was able to find one that fits great in all ways.

Jeanne I think it would be great to have to stay home because I can't drive out the lane. It's so easy to "need" to go somewhere and then blow a whole day away from home.

Our farmers markets are going well so far, but the rain this weekend will put a bit of a damper on things. Hoping the forecast will change. June was pretty busy, but July and August tend to be crazy, then it starts tapering off again. Hopefully I won't get sick this summer!

Nothing happening here for the 4th, just going outside and trying to watch fireworks. Hope you all have a great weekend and a happy 4th of July!
Old 06-30-2017, 05:26 AM   #19
Going2
Senior LCF Member

TGIF everyone! A nice hot-n-humid summer weekend in DC on tap, oh joy.

Saltnpepper - We are homebodies, typically watch the fireworks on TV in air-conditioned comfort, heh heh. Agree that it being on a weekday makes it less of a "holiday" feel.

Jeanne - Watchya bake there? With a LC and SF pantry, I don't bake so much here but do the occasional LC cheesecake or some LC muffin mix in the toaster oven wintertime; we aren't big on sweets either. I don't clean windows per se, can't offer advice there. Years ago I was helping someone out and used newspaper for the windows but didn't think it was all that for a lint/streak-free result, was a hassle handling it for window-wiping too.

Betsielou - That is wonderful you are at goal--kudos to you! Your summertime market must help, keeping you active and busy--stay well!

And nope, haven't mowed the grass yet, did I mention I'm a procrastinator? HAHAHA! That's why I have Going2 as my moniker--because I tend NOT to do stuff--although folks see it as a determination name--fooled ya!

But ... I've had a pretty productive week otherwise for a change! I spent an hour doing a car headlight-refinishing kit for my car and changed out my engine and cabin air filters. Am not a mechanic, but YouTube teaches you how to do anything--yay! Saved $$ doing it myself <pats self on back>. Vacuumed entire house and did a bunch of odd jobs like set out ant bait, apply oil slick absorbent where my car's parked, washed house siding under the bird feed (yep, bird poop), etc. DH is a desk-job nerd and pretty useless for household repairs and maintenance, in case you're wondering. He has other merits--there must be a reason I married him!

Not doing so good on eating, but getting stuff done finally is having a positive effect on my self esteem and well-being, sure to have a ripple effect. As a matter of fact, I just realized it was a good eating day without thinking about it--whoa!
Old 06-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #20
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

hello girls

had a dermatologist appointment this morning and then it was to the grocery store for mom--fixed her lunch and came home... I will be mowing some time this weekend if the rain holds off..

going2--I made the chocolate mayonnaise pound cake from this board--it is without a doubt my go to recipe--has never failed! I would not be fat if I wasn't a sweet eater--I could forgo food as long as I have sweets..I also made some caramel--I had an old can of coconut milk and went ahead and used it--the caramel didn't turn out and went down the sink--hate wasting ingredients!!

betsie--WTG on getting to goal

Jeanne

Old 07-03-2017, 04:12 AM   #21
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Jeanne - Ooh, I had a recipe for mayo-choc cake years ago and it was soooo good! Something about the mayo vs. oil and eggs separately that made some magic! Coconut milk would've been great for caramel with the coconut taste. I have an Instant Pot pressure cooker and hear you can make a dulce de leche type in an unopened can, scary as it sounds.

I stopped thinking about my eating the past week and guess what happened? I lost a little! Maybe some reverse psychology going on? Monday weigh-ins are dicey cuz they follow a weekend of food and drink, but I'll do a teensy happy dance and pray that whatever I haven't been doing continues to work. Am doing better with sleep too, thanks to my HRT regimen working well, maybe that's helping.

DH is working today so I'll be busy doing my Monday chores and ... mow the grass! HAHAHA, how many times have you heard me say that these past COUPLE WEEKS! I'm telling ya, if there were an advanced degree in procrastination, I'd have one! The good news is we had a run of some dry days that made it shrivel and not look as long, but a bit of rain yesterday perked everything right up, so need to get on IT before my neighbors get on US!

For tomorrow's holiday, we're bringing LC BBQ-sauced ribs and a side TBD. I'm thinking of a crowd-pleaser corn salsa recipe a bartender at Ruby Tuesday restaurant gave me "under the table" many years ago for a nice tip; they don't have it in their salad bars anymore. But the recipe is restaurant-size and calls for a commercial-size #10 can of corn--6.6 lbs! I calculated the recipe down yesterday to half that but have a feeling it will still be too much since folks will probably take a spoonful of it vs. a half-cup portion (full recipe makes 24!). The recipe's here but someone mistakenly put "10 oz." of corn vs. the huge 12-cup can of it, sure to have someone doing some head-scratching! We don't do carby corn here other than as a treat once in awhile and this will be good to have.

Need to find a forgiving outfit to wear tomorrow as it'll be a bigger crowd, not just the usual friends. Want some "camouflage" that doesn't show boob-sweat and stuff, IYKWIM!

Happy Monday, and an extra happy one if you also have it off for tomorrow's holiday!

Last edited by Going2; 07-03-2017 at 04:14 AM..
Old 07-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #22
betsielou
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betsielou
Stats: 170/134/130
WOE: low carb, no particular diet
Start Date: 09/02/2016
My things are sure quite these days, guess everyone is enjoying some holiday fun. Had a busy day at farmers market Sat although it started out kinda slow which was strange, but we good sales and that's all that matters. Now we are starting to car shop...ugh! We bought a new to us mini van last summer and exactly one month later the transmission went out. To get it replaced will cost $2000-$3000, more than we paid for the van. So it sits. Shame of it all is that it's a nice van so we hate to scrap it but we just can't decide if we want to put that kind of money in it, especially since some things we have read say then tranny can go out again (this is a 2003 Honda Odyssey).

Thanks for the congratulations, I'm pretty happy myself. Now to just keep things under control. I fear it will be easy to say "I'm done dieting now so enjoy" and end up back where I started. I guess in some since I will always be "dieting".

Hope you all have a great week!
Old 07-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #23
saltnpepper
Senior LCF Member

Hope all our Canadian friends had a great Saturday celebration. And Happy 4th July to everyone else.

G2 I'm a homebody also, my dh is soso. He usually says after the holiday we should of done ..... it's always to late for whatever. So no plans. Besides he's on call this year. btw I cleaned out a couple of drawers in the kitchen and it felt SO gooooood. I need to do more.

Hope everyone is staying cool.

betsielou wish I could shop at your farmers market. Good luck with the car business as I hate shopping especially for a car. So I drive the same one until it quits.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #24
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

hello friends

Betsie I drive a 2002 trailblazer--with over 100,000 miles but it really is a good car and I have had minimal trouble with it considering it was a salvage vehicle and we had it repaired....I will not trade it in when we do get ready-the DH says he will take it over? worth a lot more to us than what we get in on trade!

Anna--nothing planned here for tomorrow--I got out of mowing when the DH did it yesterday--woohoo...

we had a couple small tomatoes yesterday--sure tasted good--our zucchini plants died and we only got 2 small zucchini before they all died--we had the same issue last year--we used to have to share with the whole neighborhood! not sure what the problem is? I am planning on grabbing a couple from the son when his come on...

will probably work in the basement tomorrow--it too feels good cleaning out and taking a load to St. Vincents. after the purging I will start painting those baseboards again--and then I want to paint the floor--but the DH wants to put a suspended ceiling and drywall a wall that has needed it for a good while--I think we both are glad some of these things we put off for years are finally getting done--will there ever be a weekend that nothing needs done?? I sure hope so but it has been a fleeting idea! I hope we get a camping trip in before the year ends!

Crazy--are you running around with your kids?? Hope you have a grand time!

have a wonderful holiday friends--I like holidays better combined with a weekend!

Jeanne

Old 07-05-2017, 06:15 AM   #25
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

good morning friends

I totally vegetated yesterday and did nothing-didn't even watch the fireworks--I think I needed an off day.

headed out this morning to get a haircut and then onto mom's

later

Jeanne

Old 07-06-2017, 05:24 AM   #26
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Betsielou - Love hearing you talk about your produce farm and sales! Good job getting the most you could out of your van. That is a tuff decision point, whether to put the money into it and risk another major repair or move on. We are almost there with my old car and feel pressure from thinking "it's still cheaper than buying another" and knowing we need to spend a little more to get something reliable; we are fans of good used cars.

Jeanne - Good for you taking the holiday off like the majority of folks here--hahaha! Seems like a lot of our little group has the same mindset of "wearing our cars into the ground." You sure are in the purge-and-fix mode, hope you have a nice, revitalized space soon!

We are such losers when it comes to holidays and time off! Yah, we are homebodies, but I never even scrounged up enough mojo to put out some U.S. flags and new bunting to celebrate the July 4 holiday! The day was OK but we tend to bail early from stuff like that, get home to our air-conditioned comfort, heh heh.

Did OK with eating, not overdoing the carby food, but had the biggest bread-craving yesterday, the ol' "carbs-beget more carbs" thing. I buckled and bought a loaf of Italian bread yesterday and ate half of it, crud. Crazy thing is I wasn't hungry for dinner later, was it the carbo-loading or the binge keeping me full? Hmmm ...

The next big event on our calendar is a family party on the 22nd, but so far only about 3 dozen folks showing up vs. the 80 or so at the last one! What's on your summer calendars?
Old 07-06-2017, 10:46 AM   #27
Crazy1
Senior LCF Member

Hello Friends,

Sorry to have been MIA; Yes, busy with DS and DIL. Went to 2 parties for the 1st of July. Walked the waterfront to see all the sights, watched the fireworks, and now have been doing touristy things...... Going to go miniature golfing today.

The weather has been lovely, ok, it's been too hot but that's part of summer. The has not been kind but I haven't been on plan either so it was to be expected. I found it too hard to follow rotations so I will just go with the flow until my guests leave...then I will get back on track.

Best whooshes to you all!

Onward and downward!
Old 07-09-2017, 05:04 AM   #28
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Crazy1 - Sounds like you are having some good times there! And that's what vaycay time is for--not being on plan, heh heh.

Grilling night was burgers, hot dogs, and chicken sausages, side of cucumber salad.

We have been in the throes of a typical summer around here with hot and humid weather that you stay indoors to escape. Still keeping busy with my volunteer gig but not doing much else.

Feeling introspective these days and, like I said before, am slowing "lightening" my emotional load, bit by bit. It's amazing how stuff like that can bog you down and my sweet, loving, and patient (!) DH deserves a healthy wife to go into retirement with this fall. I hope to return to work then too, albeit not in a full-out position, something a bit easier.

Supposed to be a nice day today, not so hot-n-humid, and I plan to head out after this to walk the neighborhood and deliver our little 'hood newsletter to my route of about 70 houses. We have 565 homes altogether and the board of directors are supposed to each take a route of about 70-80 to deliver, although the level of commitment varies there, IYKWIM.

Figure everyone's having a busy summer, so check in when you can and hope you are having some good things happening, whether they be whooshes or just some fun stuff. I know I can't wait to hear how Kimmijean's cruise went!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:24 AM   #29
kimmiejean
Senior LCF Member

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm back and ready to go again~~~~Airplane ride was very smooth and went well. We flew into Guadalajara Airport and parents picked us up. We had a very very nice time and will be going back in February.

Absolutely loved Ajijic and Lake Chapala. Hubby and I looked at a few houses and we found the area we want to be in. We have a deadline of August of 2019 to be there. So exciting!

Be back later to post more. Restarting today:
Weight - 227
Menu:
2 eggs and bacon
ham and cheese with salad
grilled chicken
Old 07-10-2017, 09:08 AM   #30
saltnpepper
Senior LCF Member