Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 08-18-2017, 05:02 PM   #121
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: jeaniem
Stats: 170/129.8/125-130 5'1
WOE: lc
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
You will get in the game when you are ready. Sometimes it is just really hard to commit mentally. I couldn't do it last week. I am happy you are still posting. Don't disappear on us.
Thanks! I hope to be back strong on Sunday. I am going to a crab feast tomorrow and fully intend to dip in butter. I love crabs and it has been years since I have had any.

Glad to hear you are back on track

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=883453
jeaniem is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2017, 05:04 PM   #122
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Enjoy your trip Melissa! Funny story about the glasses

Old 08-19-2017, 05:05 AM   #123
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Just a quick drive by... Have to get to my sons game that is way too early this morning. Still on plan!
BrattyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:41 AM   #124
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Working concession at the football game is hard! I have never wanted nachos, a hot dog, or a soft pretzel so bad before. I behaved mostly. I had a pickle (3 carbs). I am now home and ate a ground turkey bowl.
I have avoided the scale so far. I want to get in the habit of just weighing weekly so I don't see all the fluctuations. They drive me crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Congrats with staying on plan, bratty. I probably have 3 sticks of gum per DAY. I should probably cut back on that.

I was getting the minor vertigo, too. Very annoying. It's much better today.

Jeanie, we love you. You're the one LCF who has stood by me this whole time, through lots of different plans! Don't you even think of going anywhere!

I had some 'deviations' today. Breakfast was venti cold brew with cream. I hadn't had that in like a week. Lunch was Arby's without the bun and a bag of Quest protein chips (4 carbs). Then I also had a McDonald's sugar free vanilla iced coffee. I think it was ok after I'd been so strict for 6 days.

Tomorrow I will get back to business. I am not using my vacation to screw up and gain a bunch of weight back. I am going to do a similar thing as when we went to Chicago, I will bring HB eggs and ground turkey.. oh and tuna pouches. LOL. If we go out to eat I will probably get steak or something but I will try to avoid the gas station food and keep fast food limited... bunless burgers of course. It will likely be higher fat but if I can maintain I am ok with that.

DH was such a freak when I got home from work. He had been calling all over the universe and NO solar eclipse glasses to be found. I guess I never gave it much thought! I foolishly thought we'd just pick some up at a gas station or something.. haha... boy was I a fool! Anyway, he said he called like 50 places and nobody had any, however he found out they did have some at the library only they were only giving out one per family. So he shuffled me into the car as soon as I got home to go and get those, DH, DD9 and I went in separately and got a pair. I didn't want to send DD7 in alone so DH paid some kid $20 to go and get us a fourth pair of glasses... lol.. He was so adamant that we all have our OWN pair. I didn't care. We could've shared one pair as far as I was concerned. He was all triumphant as we left the library with our ill-gotten glasses...hahaha. Apparently other people were doing it too and saying they were getting them for neighbors or whatnot. Anyway, we are in MN and people here will only be able to see it partially -- since I'm going to Kentucky where there is totality you can bet your boots I don't want to miss seeing it in all its glory!

I am tired.. and not really feeling DH's buddy coming over tonight.. he is quite the talker. lol. I hope he leaves early so we can get to bed at a decent time.
Hope you are feeling better with the vertigo etc. We are about 10 miles outside the path of totality to we are heading a bit north to a park by our church. Going to pack lunches and hang out with the grandparents for the day. Hard boiled eggs and turkey lunch meat rolls is the plan for that.

Ok we are off to go replace the mysterious missing ligature from my daughter's clarinet. <--- for the record I am not smiling with my eye roll.

Check in everyone!
Old 08-19-2017, 11:24 AM   #125
kwerp
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kwerp
Stats: 153/136/124
Umm, hi.
I've been reading up on Stillman's for a while, and I think I want to give this a go. I usually do well on low-carb. I did low-carb JUDDD in 2014 and had so much success, but then the carbs being added in...I spiraled.

I haven't been dieting much lately, so I think I'm ready to give this a go. The reality is, is that the last several family gatherings...I've been the 'fat sister,' and I was uncomfortable in my skin the entire time. This happened the last two gatherings. This Christmas I turn 39, and I don't want to have this excess weight anymore. I want to feel good again. I've had a belly for the last several years...and I never had a belly growing up. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and seeing this bloated face.

I know I need to do three things: 1. give up/ cut down the wine/booze. 2. Do low carb. 3. exercise consistently without killing myself.

Tomorrow my in-laws have a nice afternoon tea planned, so I'll let myself do that. Then the plan is to cook a ton of chicken and boil a bunch of eggs. I'm a bit torn though, because my fav way to eat tuna is with this delish olive oil I have. Guess that's out for a few months.

So anyway....hi.
kwerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #126
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerp View Post
Umm, hi.
I've been reading up on Stillman's for a while, and I think I want to give this a go. I usually do well on low-carb. I did low-carb JUDDD in 2014 and had so much success, but then the carbs being added in...I spiraled.

I haven't been dieting much lately, so I think I'm ready to give this a go. The reality is, is that the last several family gatherings...I've been the 'fat sister,' and I was uncomfortable in my skin the entire time. This happened the last two gatherings. This Christmas I turn 39, and I don't want to have this excess weight anymore. I want to feel good again. I've had a belly for the last several years...and I never had a belly growing up. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and seeing this bloated face.

I know I need to do three things: 1. give up/ cut down the wine/booze. 2. Do low carb. 3. exercise consistently without killing myself.

Tomorrow my in-laws have a nice afternoon tea planned, so I'll let myself do that. Then the plan is to cook a ton of chicken and boil a bunch of eggs. I'm a bit torn though, because my fav way to eat tuna is with this delish olive oil I have. Guess that's out for a few months.

So anyway....hi.
Hello! I know how you feel being the fat one. It stinks to not feel comfortable in your own skin. Stillman will definitely work if you do it.
Enjoy your tea time with the in laws and then jump on plan with us!
Old 08-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #127
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MichelleHu
Stats: 257/215.2/140
WOE: LC/GF Fung Fasting
Start Date: 12/1/2001 then 5/29/13 restart 12/29/16
Today is my 3rd stillmans day. Headache gone, energy is through the roof. Appetite suppression is in full force and I've dropped 7 lbs of mostly water weight I've been dragging around. Just a few more lbs to get down to my siggy. I pretty much took the summer off and have maintained within 10 lbs. had diet fatigue. So I started back 3 days ago fully carbed and sugared up. It's been a few years since I did stillmans. Today is a chicken day, yesterday was a shrimp day and day before was a turkey day. I also have cottage cheese and food yogurt but have only gotten into each of those 1 time, 1/2 cup each. That first 30 something lbs I took off between January and the beginning of April.

Was kinda nice taking a break and just maintaining and not letting it get out of control. So now I'm back to take off another chunk, see how far I can get hopefully a good ways, hopefully diet burnout doesn't strike again. I have a much easier time dieting in winter than summer so hoping to just go all the way through winter and be done by springtime! Dang that would be awesome!

Was going to pop in here half a dozen times in the last few days but wanted to make sure I was going to stick with it first. We have a special event Friday so there will be drinks so that will bump me up a few the next day but I have totally planned and will do higher fat to get through then right back to stills.

Hoping I can get all the way down to where I left off before Friday. I will so be checking in. In fact I recognize faces and names from a few years ago when I did stills. I have a different name now used to be Michelle then some numbers but I couldn't remember them. And that was like 2013 I think , Hence new name.

Okay have a rockin chicken night my stills friends!
MichelleHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 01:24 AM   #128
kwerp
Major LCF Poster!

Ok. Chicken baked, eggs boiled.
I'm actually hoping to do OMAD (one meal a day) today, so I have organic chicken broth form Costco at the ready for when I get hungry at work. Today will be a long day, then home to have chicken, eggs, etc. Goal is to eat until I'm full. No booze this week at all is my second goal. Third goal is to settle into working out again once my body adjusts to this, but I'm not going to worry about it this week at least.

I just want this to work. I promise on my life that if I can lose the weight I'll find a way to keep it off. Please just work.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:59 AM   #129
aleriaaa
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: aleriaaa
Stats: 194/121/125 5'2"
WOE: QWL/Inches Off
Start Date: 1/3/15
Hi Everyone!! So happy to see you full force Bratty!! Along with some new faces too! You all are going to rock this! You already are from what I can see!!! Great job you guys!

I'm still here in the background eating my meats. We have another fun filled vacation week ahead of us and I'm happy to report have have not gained any weight! Woohoo!! (I'm basically eating lots of beef, pork, poultry, and condiments).

Keep it up !!! I will peek in to check all of your progress when I can! Xoxo
W3: -5 lbs. / W11: -2 lbs. / W19: -3 lbs. / W3: -4
W4: -1 lbs. / W12: -2 lbs. / W20: -2 lbs. / W4:
W5: -3 lbs. / W13: -3 lbs. / W21: -0 lbs.
W6: -4 lbs. / W14: -3 lbs. / W22: -2 lbs.
W7: -4 lbs. / W15: -2 lbs. / W23: -5 lbs.
W8: -2 lbs. / W16: -5 lbs. / W24: -1 lbs.
aleriaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:16 AM   #130
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: deanslist
Stats: 5'3.5" 185/123.8/120-123
WOE: Stillman diet/flexibility on weekends
Start Date: 1999 (Atkins) Lost most of my weight
Hello from Walton, KY. Ready to get our eclipse on. 10 hour drive from my mom's in Green Bay. I'm doing decent with my eating but admittedly higher fat. I'm still under 40 carbs/day.

Off to the arc and Creation Museum soon. Glad to see everyone! Welcome kwerp! Good to see you over here!
Old 08-21-2017, 01:21 PM   #131
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Dropped another one, only 3 to go till I'm back where I left off. Thanks Stillmans! Getting a ton done again, gonna ride this energy wave as far as possible! Yesterday finally got above 800 cals. Made meatballs, 93 % lean, just added eggs, they are dry but I have sf BBQ sauce, and mustard and many other thing that will work just gotta be adventurous. Have to figure out what the cals and fat are approximately with the app.

To sore to do the final coat on the bathroom but I am trying to find 2 sets of glass knobs to match the 2 we already have in the hallway. Then they will all be period, matching and I can ditch those ugly brassy knobs. Also looking for a stained glass panel to put in the top of one of the doors. The top wood panel is pushed out and cracked thought it would be cool to replace with a craftsman style glass panel. And next is the replacement hallway light, craftsman of course. Trying to take the house back to its original. What kind of dork puts a small plastic chandelier in the hallway of a craftsman house? And I could just kill the person that painted the back of my bathroom door white? Now I have to strip it cause they ruined the beautiful wood! On one side! Also have to scrape the hallway ceiling cause some dork sprayed popcorn up there!

Okay got carried away, hard core ketosis is headspinning right now, feels like a runaway train. It'll settle down but nothing like slamming yourself into ketosis after being out for 3 months. wooooweeee!

Last edited by MichelleHu; 08-21-2017 at 01:22 PM..
Old 08-21-2017, 04:40 PM   #132
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Bump in the road. Had a not stillman friendly eclipse party in the park with my family. We got to be in the path of totality and it was so amazing. Pictures and videos just don't do it justice. Not a derailment. I am home and back to business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
Today is my 3rd stillmans day. Headache gone, energy is through the roof. Appetite suppression is in full force and I've dropped 7 lbs of mostly water weight I've been dragging around. Just a few more lbs to get down to my siggy. I pretty much took the summer off and have maintained within 10 lbs. had diet fatigue. So I started back 3 days ago fully carbed and sugared up. It's been a few years since I did stillmans. Today is a chicken day, yesterday was a shrimp day and day before was a turkey day. I also have cottage cheese and food yogurt but have only gotten into each of those 1 time, 1/2 cup each. That first 30 something lbs I took off between January and the beginning of April.

Was kinda nice taking a break and just maintaining and not letting it get out of control. So now I'm back to take off another chunk, see how far I can get hopefully a good ways, hopefully diet burnout doesn't strike again. I have a much easier time dieting in winter than summer so hoping to just go all the way through winter and be done by springtime! Dang that would be awesome!

Was going to pop in here half a dozen times in the last few days but wanted to make sure I was going to stick with it first. We have a special event Friday so there will be drinks so that will bump me up a few the next day but I have totally planned and will do higher fat to get through then right back to stills.

Hoping I can get all the way down to where I left off before Friday. I will so be checking in. In fact I recognize faces and names from a few years ago when I did stills. I have a different name now used to be Michelle then some numbers but I couldn't remember them. And that was like 2013 I think , Hence new name.

Okay have a rockin chicken night my stills friends!
That is amazing, so glad you are back on plan and the pounds are coming off for you!
Quote:
Ok. Chicken baked, eggs boiled.
I'm actually hoping to do OMAD (one meal a day) today, so I have organic chicken broth form Costco at the ready for when I get hungry at work. Today will be a long day, then home to have chicken, eggs, etc. Goal is to eat until I'm full. No booze this week at all is my second goal. Third goal is to settle into working out again once my body adjusts to this, but I'm not going to worry about it this week at least.

I just want this to work. I promise on my life that if I can lose the weight I'll find a way to keep it off. Please just work.
I hope you are able to meet all your goals. Keep strong, you can do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleriaaa View Post
Hi Everyone!! So happy to see you full force Bratty!! Along with some new faces too! You all are going to rock this! You already are from what I can see!!! Great job you guys!

I'm still here in the background eating my meats. We have another fun filled vacation week ahead of us and I'm happy to report have have not gained any weight! Woohoo!! (I'm basically eating lots of beef, pork, poultry, and condiments).

Keep it up !!! I will peek in to check all of your progress when I can! Xoxo
Have a great meat fulled vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanslist View Post
Hello from Walton, KY. Ready to get our eclipse on. 10 hour drive from my mom's in Green Bay. I'm doing decent with my eating but admittedly higher fat. I'm still under 40 carbs/day.

Off to the arc and Creation Museum soon. Glad to see everyone! Welcome kwerp! Good to see you over here!
Hope you have a great day!
Old 08-21-2017, 11:18 PM   #133
kwerp
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Hi Deanlist!!

Yesterday went ok. I didn't even need the chicken broth. I fasted until 6pm, promptly had a boiled egg and a massive chicken breast. Took all my supplements, and that was it.

Fasting during the day was pretty easy. Thankfully I didn't have insomnia that I usually have, since GP put me on a new med for that. I did wake up at 4am, but managed to get back to sleep.

I'm wondering if maybe today I should have a little bit more chicken, so that my calories aren't ridiculously low? More egg whites? I was really tempted to put olive oil on my chicken, but then that's more Fung style fasting than Stillman's.

Unfortunately the scale only went down 0.2 lb. Maybe I was slightly dehydrated yesterday, which means my true weight was higher? I guess it doesn't matter. Onwards...
Old 08-22-2017, 05:45 AM   #134
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

Hi everyone!
Glad to see the thread going strong and new people here

I have gained back 7 lbs!! Excuses galore, but today I have to get back in control!! Not going to be easy as the fridge broke but we will get our new one delivered this afternoon. I had hardboiled a dozen eggs and when the fridge got wonky the eggs froze, ewww!

Old 08-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #135
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

No drop, but after 8 lbs in 4 days, five of those in one day, I knew that ride was coming to an end. So I've hit the " I gotta have some veg state". DH is picking me up a chef salad from a place that makes a gigantic loaded chef salad. And I am going to dive into it. And they make all their own dressings so no weird chemicals or sugar or hfcs crap, since I haven't given up my hwc in morning coffee I figure the fat in these dressings can replace my hwc for the day. So, no guilt, I'm feeling very woozy and need some veg. I got very dizzy standing up and the room was spinning. I will protein out the rest of the day....and probably get into my cottage cheese and my yogurt.

Stalk and Spy you all later!....
Old 08-23-2017, 05:38 AM   #136
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi everyone, I'm back home. Yesterday was a very long day of driving. We didn't get on the road til 930 am and got home at 1130 pm. There were bad storms in Kentucky and Indiana and we hit Chicago at rush hour so that was another 2 hrs- and a trip that should've taken 11 hours took 14.

Bratty your experience sounds so cool!! We only realized later in the game that we would not be in the path of totality while at the ark- it was about 95% and it got noticeably darker like late afternoon but I bet nowhere as cool as your experience! It was really something viewing the sun with the glasses.

We had a lot of fun in the car together all those hours and the kids were good for the most part but i think DH was a wee bit annoyed with me by the end.. lol

I have to go to work- kids and DH are off. My eating was good on the trip and more or less low carb higher fat. I avoided alll food landmines like high sugar and high carb. Yesterday at Steak and Shake I had a grilled chicken no bun.. skipped the shake.

It was also my 14 yr sobriety birthday yesterday and I've just been realizing I need to totally abstain from foods that make me feel horrible.. stuff like sugar and high carb junk. That needs to be a way of life. So it's been like 60ish days since I binged.

Today will be strict boiled eggs and lean turkey. I will weigh Sat and see if any damage was done.

Have a great day all!

Last edited by deanslist; 08-23-2017 at 05:40 AM..
deanslist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:18 AM   #137
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Another mostly stillmans day in the book. Going to go for a pure stillmans today and tomorrow. But then Friday is our planned night out. Will do sugar free mixer, probably mio with vodka. And will stay low carb but it's definitely going to be high fat. We are going to stay the night at a casino because I won a jackpot a couple months ago and now everyone who won a jackpot is invited back for a jackpot party. They will draw 10 names, 9 will win between 500 and 3000 and the one lucky person who picks the right prize will go on to another board and will win no less than 4500 up to 100,000! So there's no way I'm missing my chance at 100,000 bucks. I will probably pick pizza toppings off a pizza and eat a bun less burger. They have a buffet too but we aren't buffet people. Might do that for breakfast though just to have a fresh made omelette from the omelette bar.

Holding steady, just a body catch up pause I'm sure. Well that and lack of bathroom productivity. Took my vitamins last night including magnesium, so that will help. I didn't take the vitamins for 2 days and ya know.....
Old 08-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #138
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleHu View Post
No drop, but after 8 lbs in 4 days, five of those in one day, I knew that ride was coming to an end. So I've hit the " I gotta have some veg state". DH is picking me up a chef salad from a place that makes a gigantic loaded chef salad. And I am going to dive into it. And they make all their own dressings so no weird chemicals or sugar or hfcs crap, since I haven't given up my hwc in morning coffee I figure the fat in these dressings can replace my hwc for the day. So, no guilt, I'm feeling very woozy and need some veg. I got very dizzy standing up and the room was spinning. I will protein out the rest of the day....and probably get into my cottage cheese and my yogurt.

Stalk and Spy you all later!....
I had some dizziness too- but added salt, magnesium, and potassium helped a ton!
Old 08-23-2017, 12:09 PM   #139
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Could have been salt too. I'm usually pretty good making sure I'm not low there cause I get headache first that lets me know. I'll have to look at my menu and see that day...
Old 08-23-2017, 01:48 PM   #140
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Today has been going well. 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast and turkey for lunch- that's it so far. I went to the gym and ran 3 miles, it actually felt good and was easier than I thought it would be after having 5 days off from exercise other than walking. The day we saw the ark was tons of activity, but yesterday I sat on my rear for 14 hours so it felt good to break a good sweat!

I got sucked into an infomercial while at my mom's and ended up ordering the Piyo workout DVDs. It's a combo of Pilates and yoga and gives you strength, cardio and flexibility all in one. It looked soooo awesome on TV and I love Chalene Johnson too but I'm easily influenced sometimes, lol. I do need to do something other than just run though so I'm excited to try it!

Last edited by deanslist; 08-23-2017 at 01:49 PM..
Old 08-23-2017, 10:46 PM   #141
kwerp
Major LCF Poster!

Deanlist, those Piyo dvds sound cool. My mom (in her 60s), is in the best shape of her life because the gym at the country club has classes that focus on strength and flexibility. She's one of the most toned retirees I've ever seen.

Just wanted to say hi and bye. While I tried doing the lean meat thing, my heart is more with keto style + fasting, so I'm going back to that. Sorry for the drive by. Good luck everyone!
Old 08-24-2017, 04:15 AM   #142
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Deanlist, those Piyo dvds sound cool. My mom (in her 60s), is in the best shape of her life because the gym at the country club has classes that focus on strength and flexibility. She's one of the most toned retirees I've ever seen.

Just wanted to say hi and bye. While I tried doing the lean meat thing, my heart is more with keto style + fasting, so I'm going back to that. Sorry for the drive by. Good luck everyone!
No worries, kwerp! Glad you gave it a shot. It's definitely not an easy diet to be on. I'm so glad I found it though because the lchf I'd done for years was no longer working -- so I am grateful I tried it because it really does work (if you work it, lol)!! Best of luck to you on reaching your goals

Also that's really cool about your mom. I hope I find the DVDs motivating! I saw this lady who looked to be in her 80's lifting weights yesterday at the gym, it was quite impressive! I know I need to start building muscle mass because I'm not getting any younger!

Last edited by deanslist; 08-24-2017 at 04:18 AM..
Old 08-24-2017, 04:51 AM   #143
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

Steak for dinner last night, that was a real treat. Have half of it left I will eat for lunch or dinner. Not going to get back to siggy weight before tomorrow but I gave it a heck of a try and feel like I'm over the worst of getting back into the groove. Need to pick up more yogurt and prep a couple things today so they will be ready when we get back on Saturday. Shrimp ready to go will save me from diving off the deep end. I will be up a few lbs in water weight from eating higher fat and having drinks but that will be gone in 2 days if I don't mess anything up.
Then Sunday it's full on stills till somewhere around the ninth. I begged for that hummingbird cake and I'm planning 2 bites and done. Seriously hoping for 7-10 lbs during that run.

I'll check in later, have a great stills day everyone! It's Friday, plan ahead for the weekend!
Old 08-24-2017, 05:06 AM   #144
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey everyone!

Yesterday ended well -- 1140 cals and 27 carbs. I didn't eat much throughout the day and was very hungry after my workout. I did have a protein shake and some ground turkey for dinner, and one small yogurt before bed - so I was not as strict as I had planned, but still ok.

We are going to the state fair for a concert tomorrow night so I'll need to be full of protein to make sure I don't get tempted by all the fried food. lol. Then Saturday DH planned a BBQ with some HS buddies from up north and I think he's planning to make sloppy joes. We were going to BBQ but it's supposed to rain, so... I will be quietly eating my own food .. LOL I'm not too worried about it.

It gets easier and easier to 'not binge' and I think Stillmans' has really helped with that!
Old 08-24-2017, 05:08 AM   #145
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

You all are doing great! I keep promising myself to get back at it but cave by late afternoon!

Old 08-24-2017, 07:57 PM   #146
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I wasn't as on point today as I wanted. 1200 cals and 54 carbs... I let some Quest chips in there at the end of the night as well as 2 protein shakes. Well, the Quest powder is gone now. I'm also out of everything due to the vaca and no grocery shopping. I need to boil eggs and cook turkey. I don't do well when I'm not prepared.

Tomorrow I will weigh in and also get intentional again.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:41 AM   #147
jeaniem
Blabbermouth!!!

I promise myself and you guys I will do well today! I am starting to feel bad physically.

Melissa
I need to shop as well. Our new fridge was delivered with a broken seal so with the old one still here and being unreliable I am hesitant to buy too much. I don't want another dozen hard boiled eggs to freeze!

Old 08-25-2017, 05:03 AM   #148
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeaniem View Post
I promise myself and you guys I will do well today! I am starting to feel bad physically.

Melissa
I need to shop as well. Our new fridge was delivered with a broken seal so with the old one still here and being unreliable I am hesitant to buy too much. I don't want another dozen hard boiled eggs to freeze!
Good to see you, Jeanie!!! Yeahhhh you can do it!!
Old 08-25-2017, 05:08 AM   #149
deanslist
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I gained a couple back. Not horrible. 125. Also, TOM will be here, like, today. UGH. Seems like I just had it but I guess that was 26 days ago...

Today I am 'getting with the program.' No more slippage. First thing to go was my beloved FF half and half. No more dairy. Hit the road, jack. No more no more no more. Yes that cream has 3 carbs per 2 tbsp, and I only use one tbsp per cup-- so I could fit it into the budget but I think it just needs to be done away with.

I have been up since 5:30 doing progress notes and I've just had black coffee and water. Not having cream is depressing...LOL. But after a while, I get used to it. I need to clear out the sludge.

Also, no more little snackies like Quest chips. I grabbed a couple of bags from the gas station last night.. yeah, no food, no prep, worked til 9:30 p.m... that's what happened. In addition to that, full confession, I had a handful of nuts before bed too.

OK! back in the saddle. I boiled 9 eggs today, and that will be my food along with water and coffee. IF we go to the fair tonight (and that's a BIG if, still no babysitter and I've done absolutely everything possible to find one) I will probably have a pork chop on a stick. I'll avoid everything else.

I hope to get my Piyo DVDs today or tomorrow! Excited to start that.

Hope you all have a great, on plan weekend!!!
Old 08-25-2017, 05:31 AM   #150
MichelleHu
Senior LCF Member

I confess to a handful of nuts last night too, otherwise the day was on plan. I just could not sleep. Ate my yogurt which I'm trying to give up but it just wasn't enough hence the nuts.

Little higher fat today since we will be out overnight but will do the best I can. Have a great day everyone!!!