Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Eat Fat, Get Thin
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 09-26-2017, 04:11 PM   #31
CarolynF
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: CarolynF
Stats: 195/157/145
WOE: Eat Fat, Get Thin
Start Date: January 2001
Connie had top to bottom body scan last week. She got the report online and was confused so I asked my nurse friend to interpret. There is something in her back of her skull that shows irregular patterns. The report wouldn't rule out a malignancy. she needs further tests so they can get a better view of it.
Honestly, she is a very unhealthy person generally. Unfortunately.

Yes, Sarah and Brett want kiddos, but I think they will wait a couple of years. They want a house and she needs to pay off her student loans.

I need to try skipping a meal..

CarolynF is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2017, 10:53 AM   #32
CarolynF

Hi ladies..

How is everyone? I went back to the cracker packer. This time he adjusted both sides and I think this is what I need all the time..

Going to get my new soft lenses today..I think I might have to put them on sitting at the kitchen table because they are invisible..

Hugs..Getting my Kstate things clean.

Old 09-28-2017, 10:25 PM   #33
JMCM1
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: JMCM1
WOE: EFGT + Fast Five
Start Date: June 2012
Hello!
Went to a fancy cracker packer today with DD.
She finally got a diagnosis of fibromyalgia from her PCP.
She's miserable so much off the time, she's grabbing at straws.
Will let you know how that goes.
Old 09-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #34
CarolynF

Hi..

Poor DD..Gosh with 2 small kiddos, too.. From all the things I have read it is a total
body thing..Body and Mind. Eating the perfect diet, doing the perfect exercise, getting the perfect sleep and taking the perfect medications. Cheryl's daughter takes the kids to school, then takes her meds which knock her out until 2, then she picks the kids up. Not a good life.

Hopefully the CP can help her in some way...Maybe with Lady Gaga going through the same thing, there will be new "methods" of treatment.

Getting used to my soft lenses..I won't take them to Manhattan..Taking them out was a bit tricky, but I did it..after a while..

Old 09-29-2017, 11:08 AM   #35
JMCM1
Blabbermouth!!!

Are your lenses more comfortable? That's what I like about them.

It definitely takes some getting used to, though, I agree.
Are your eyes dry? Getting them out of dry eyes is awful, and could even be damaging. If you have an eye drop handy, sometimes I do that before pinching them out of my eyes.

Going to Sam's with DD and the boys, then might try to talk DH into going to the fair. I have not yet broken my fast today. If we're going to the fair, that'll be my undoing.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:36 AM   #36
CarolynF

Judy, my eyes are dry and being treated with Restasis..But I did have to put some drops in before pinching them out last night. One instruction said to lower the lens to the white part, then pinch it off..

They are very comfortable, however, still cannot see that well with them..She is trying for the mono-vision with my good eye seeing far and my bad eye seeing near. I still have to
wear my cheap readers, which I don't mind.

The fair looks like fun and all those smells....yummy..You can eat low carb pretty easily there, I guess...

Old 09-29-2017, 11:42 AM   #37
JMCM1
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynF View Post
Judy, my eyes are dry and being treated with Restasis..But I did have to put some drops in before pinching them out last night. One instruction said to lower the lens to the white part, then pinch it off..

They are very comfortable, however, still cannot see that well with them..She is trying for the mono-vision with my good eye seeing far and my bad eye seeing near. I still have to
wear my cheap readers, which I don't mind.

The fair looks like fun and all those smells....yummy..You can eat low carb pretty easily there, I guess...
I have bifocal contact lenses. They are also imperfect but hardly ever need to wear my cheap readers. I didn't do mono-vision well at all. I didn't have any vision in the middle with that. Good far away, good up close, but nothing in the middle, but I need a LOT of correction for distance, so that made sense - too much disparity in the up close and far away.

I might try to eat lower carb......
Old 09-29-2017, 03:56 PM   #38
CarolynF

I'm not sure what is going on, but I cannot see that far with these lenses..I think she was trying the mono-vision, but my left eye is very weak..

Have fun at the Fair...

Old 09-30-2017, 08:11 PM   #39
sjl330
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sjl330
Stats: 184/143.8/140-145 5'6"
WOE: Fast-5 intermittent fasting
Start Date: January 2003
Well with all this eye talk I'll tell you the latest with me. After the first couple weeks of living this gypsy life we've been living I took my glasses OFF and have left them off 99.9% of the time since then! If something is really tiny I will go get my glasses but honestly I haven't had to do that over maybe 4-5 times since I did this. I just got so tired of trying to keep them clean. It was a full time job!! Plus I was outside so much and none of my sunglasses that fit over my glasses were really comfortable. So I just dumped the glasses. So now when I go get my eyes checked we'll see what the Dr says. Maybe my eyes improved??? If and when I get another pair of glasses I'll have to start over from ground zero to get used to them again. But it sure feels good not to have them on my face. I used to wear the soft monovision contacts but have very dry eyes and could never wear them more than a few hours and could NOT drive at night in them. It's so frustrating to get old!!!

Food can wait!
There. Will. Always. Be. Food.
sjl330 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:58 PM   #40
CarolynF

Gosh!! I know our eyes can change shape as we age. What a blessing for you!! I'd love to hear what the dr says.

Akk.. It's October. Better start another thread.

Had fun with the kids...❤️