Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Support Groups > Low Carb Challenges!
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-31-2017, 07:21 PM   #271
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kal
Stats: 5'6" 233/180/148-155
WOE: Stillman's QWL
Start Date: Restart 11/11/2015
Janilyn, didn't even make it to my shake for dinner. I was full and didn't feel like forcing it down. I was going to use my low carb ice cream, unsweetened almond milk, and my zero carb protein powder to make a milkshake.

Day 1 was a breeze. No issues or cravings yet. Did some more research and I found people who took soups like the cream of whatever ones and thinned them out a bit with broth. I suppose to stretch out the portion. I may try that when I want something warm or savory. It is winter after all so it's cold.just 2 more days to go for this week. Hope the next few days will be just as easy. I was supposed to get weighed and my body composition redone tomorrow but the gym lady is out sick so rescheduled for Friday morning. No big deal sure I'm curious but I don't feel different or lighter like last time. So if I did lose i have no idea where from. I had a good drop last time so I'm not expecting a big number. Just hoping body fat% is down.
Goal Weight: 145

Goals:
185 : No longer obese.
180 : Mani/pedi
170 : Receive passport
160 : Sephora makeup
150 : TBD
140 : TBD
kal is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2017, 08:37 PM   #272
betsielou
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: betsielou
Stats: 170/134/130
WOE: low carb, no particular diet
Start Date: 09/02/2016
Tammy - WOW, great job on the weight loss.

Dr visit went fine. She thinks the spot on my arm is just a patch of eczema so she gave me some cream. Should get blood work results in the next day or to, just follow up, nothing going on there. I hope she checked my cholesterol again as I would like to compare w/my numbers from last time. I forgot to ask her if they would be checking it.

Well, I sent Jan out w/a bang...had a piece of deep dish pizza for supper (just one!) but Feb is buckle down and get back w/it month.

Thanks to those that shared smoothie recipes.

Hope everyone is having a good week!
Old 02-01-2017, 04:32 AM   #273
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: jedsnj
Stats: 243.5/237.5/199
WOE: Low Carbing any way I can
Start Date: Jan 8 2017...starting over for the ???? time.
Welcome to February, we are going to make it a Fabulous February

I haven't weighted but feel lighter, eating high fat, calories below 1800 and keeping carbs between 20-30. We will see how this works...me and water .

For my kids 8 mine 3 Gkids that I took in at birth or infants. Ages 50,49,47/47,44,42/42,40,33,32,26. When they where little I was young and it was just a way of life. And there was always more, cousins/friends and we would fill up several church pews. Thank goodness back then they didn't have seatbelt laws or child booster seats. The challenge was to get them thur high school and get a CHEAP descent car. Then the younger bunch was way different keeping them away from drugs and tattoos . With the grandkids it was a must that I get my cell phone for texts..the only way they communicate. Like here I write a novel and they reply with one word or a string of letters that I know nothing about...But I'm learning. I went home for a month in Nov/Dec, a bunch came here in June we did Disney .

Kal, love your motivation and ideals that I can put into plan. You are awesome.

Bestielou, Such good news about your arm, looking for the same with bloodwork. What a way to kiss Jan. goodbye, get it out of your system and onward and downward.

JeanneBoy where so much easier for me. It is hard for all of us to get together since we have the in laws/outlaws for holidays but we do get together about once a year. When we moved here I had such a boo boo lip for about 4 yrs...stress eating and missing the grand central station atmosphere.

Jan How was WW? You made your first step and I know you will do well, with your mindset and us as a cheering section. How is Sarah.

Going2Thank you. And I love seeing this: Am feeling on track and confident today, Keep it up, New Month and new strength.

Tammy
I'm still smiling over your stats Girl.... Your stars are lined up just right...let them shine on you and enjoy.

CarolI love your description of the seasons, nothing is more beautiful than Mother Nature at her best.

We can do this...

12 WEEK SPRING FEVER CHALLENGE!!
Start 243.5-241.5-240-241.5 down 2
1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
No carb was safe this week, from this eating machine!
2nd Week 244.5 3rd Week 237.5 4th Week -2 =235.5 5th wk 235
jedsnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 04:50 AM   #274
Janilyn
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Janilyn
Stats: 157/145/138
Start Date: September 20, 2016
Betsie, glad your dr. visit went well. You used to be able to buy a little kit at the pharmacy to check your own cholesterol. I did one about 20 years ago so no idea if they still have that. I bet she did check it though.

Kal, good job on day 1!!

Jeanne, I have heard that about talking to plants so I have been talking to Sarah every day. She says, thank you for saving me from that crazy lady at the store!! I have always been good with plants but since having cats I don’t have as many because if my plants are not up high, they eat them. I remember going to TOPS at a little church.

I sent January out with a bang, too. Too much food, too many carbs over the last 2 days. My weight is up 2 pounds. I did weigh in at Weight Watchers last night so no more screwing around. It is February and time to get serious! I am setting a big goal for February, 8 pounds.

Mom and Dad’s 60th anniversary party is on March and we are putting together a slide show presentation. So many good memories. Oh, my gosh, it sure shows the ups and downs of my weight over the years! I plan to work hard this month. The last time everyone was together was last summer at my niece’s wedding. I am down 11 pounds since then and will be down almost 20 for the party. I can do it!
Janilyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #275
betsielou
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Norma Jean for always chipper, motivation. I hope we all have a great loss for Feb!

Jan- A big goal for Feb, but I think you can do it and we will be here to help cheer you on! Having something to look forward to (anniversary party) always helps motivate us as well.

Feb here we come, hopefully less of us by the end!!!
Old 02-01-2017, 10:09 AM   #276
kal
Major LCF Poster!

So day 2/3. Feeling fine same as usual. No difference in energy. Have the gym tonight. Sipping on herbal tea. I will say still easier than I imagined. Only thing that was hard was this morning smelling bacon as I went to get my tea. But I simply got my tea and left quickly. Besides that the day is going just as easy as day 1. The rest of the day shouldn't be an issue since I can keep myself busy.

Goals:
Old 02-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #277
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: jbatchelor
Stats: 248/187.5/148
WOE: Atkins/Low carb
hello girls--February----let's all make it a good one--it has to be better for me--I will hopefully lose a little of that holiday over indulgence and the month that followed it... one thing already better is my blood sugar for the last two days--still need to go down 10 more points and I will be a happy camper

Tomorrow I take Mom to get her shots and then a trip to Walmart for her to ride the electric cart--she hasn't been feeling well today so I hope she can make it tomorrow...

Anybody have big plans for the superbowl??? I am not a sport person and neither is the DH but I do enjoy the commercials--we will have a quiet day here--he will probably work in his barn building a deer blind--and I will probably work downstairs getting lots of cleaning and pitching out of who knows what is down there!

Jan--having a goal really works--I haven't had a good one lately--the last was my son's wedding and that is almost 10 years ago!!! I have always avoided pictures since I take a horrible one and didn't like them when I was heavy--it is shocking to see some of them I do have when I was at my highest!! you will make it for sure... talk to sarah when you want to eat something wrong!

Norma Jean--I would hate to be raising kids now --things are so much different and the easy access to all things -electronic and drugs--we are in a super high meth area--it would scare me to death--I am thankful I can watch the older grands next door and still not have the responsibility--I still have the jingle bells I used to put on the door so I could hear when they came in--it hasn't been too long ago that they showed me how they could reach in and quiet those things--I still learn things that happened when we were not home!

Kal--that bacon would have done me in--you are doing so great--anxious to find out how well you did!

hello to everyone else--I will be back tomorrow evening-have a great day!

Jeanne

“It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~Anthony Robbins

Each decision that you make indicates what you think you are worth~
~~A Course in Miracles~~
jbatchelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:40 PM   #278
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ladyboss7
Stats: 245 / 217 / 140
WOE: Hi Protein / Hi Fat / Low Carb
Start Date: starting over AGAIN
Hi everyone!!

What a busy day this has been....and I still have a few hours to go!!

Just a quick check in to see how everyone is doing!

Norma Jean, you're such a sweetie! Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Kal, way to go with those shakes and smoothies! You know your plan of 3 days a week for that and normal dieting the other days is a good idea, I'll be very curious to see how it aids in your weight loss.

Betsie, Deep dish pizza sounds YUMMY! Have you tried the low carb cheese pizza crust? It's just shredded cheese, seasonings and an egg or too baked up in the oven....pretty simple and actually pretty tasty, even my Pizza lovin non-low carb DH likes it!!

Jan, you can lose 8 pounds this month, you've got this!

Jeanne, DH and i will be enjoying the super bowl (and commercials) quietly at home, just the two of us. He's still recovering from that nasty bronchitis, so no parties for us. Which is fine by me, I far prefer quiet evenings with just the two of us any way!

Well kids, January was a blast, and February, though short will be AWESOME!! My goal this month will be at least 10 pounds....lofty I know, but if I could do that I'd totally have a great chance at hitting Onederland by the end of challenge....and I'm shooting for that!!

Have a great evening everyone!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

231 225 215 210 200 195 190 185 180 175 170 165 160 155 150 145
ladyboss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:30 AM   #279
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Lady, me too. I've already noticed I feel less bloated. I'm doing smoothies, shakes, sugar free jello, sugar free popsicles, and thin soups. Thin low sodium soups like tomato soup or creams the ones I can thin a bit with chicken stock if needed. No chunks so no clam chowder or vegetables soups. Pretty much ones in a smoothie consistency lol. I am having tomato bisque for either lunch or dinner today.

Day 3/3. Doing good. Feeling good. My stomach is currently growling as i drink my morning tea. Reminding myself a growling tummy doesnt mean im hungry just a digestive noise. I am actually not hungry and I won't be fooled haha. I'll transition off tomorrow by having eggs, soup, and perhaps a small salad somewhere in the day. Have the gym tonight and then tomorrow I get weighed!

Goals:
Old 02-02-2017, 08:10 AM   #280
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning everyone, how are you all doing???

Kal, has this change in diet affected your energy at the gym? I'm very impressed!!

Well, so far so good here. I ordered a Jawbone Up2 last night! I've been wanting one for a long time, and the prices have come way down....so I decided to order one. I looked at the Up3 and Up4, but decided the Up2 gave me the tech I was looking for at a much lower price than the other two. I did like the Up3 and some of the advances it included....but I decided I'd start with the Up2, because if I don't like it or if I don't use it as much as I think I will, then I haven't wasted a lot of money. But if I DO like it and if I DO use it the way I should....then perhaps when I reach my first MAJOR goal (50 pounds) I'll splurge and upgrade. We shall see. In the meantime I should be getting it tomorrow....so excited!!

Hope everyone is having a great day, it's almost Friday!!!

Be the type of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap....she's up"!!

Old 02-02-2017, 08:24 AM   #281
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Going2
Stats: 223/205(166)/150 5'8"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2003
Morning all!

Jan - We lived in Greece <gonna date myself> for a few years in the late 60s on the outskirts of Athens. It was a glorious time, and we visited the islands and camped on beautiful beaches, visited museums and the Acropolis a few times, even saw Aida performed at the amphitheater there. My mom was a Greek immigrant and we were stationed there when my dad was in military. Nope, only speak a few phrases of Greek; she wanted us to be all-American and only spoke English to us unfortunately.

Holding steady here, so that's the good news. It's interesting to see what everyone else is doing, like having liquid days or doing WW and other versions of LC. So true that you need to find what works for you, it's not a one-size-fits-all approach.

We have a bunch of social plans this week, so it's a bit scary as they usually include being off plan, and am trying to be "good" early in the day to compensate. Going to try to hit up a veggie tray for Superbowl snacking first, get some good stuff down before the alcohol and junk food temptation makes resolve soften, heh heh.
Going2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:44 AM   #282
kal
Major LCF Poster!

Lady, no change in energy while at the gym. Thought I might get sluggish towards the end of my workouts, but that hasn't happened luckily. I'm getting enough protein to keep my going. I did notice I typically have a mid week drain where I feel like I need a nap but not the case so far this week.

Goals:
Old 02-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #283
Janilyn
Senior LCF Member

I may not have time for personals today but will write more Friday or Saturday.

After 3 days of too many carbs, I think I am back on track. I brought home some foods I haven't had in quite awhile which is fine if I just have one or 2 of these a day but it all tasted so good! Bread, chili, bologna, rice crust pizza, veggie burgers, Dr. Praeger's fish sticks, peanut butter. I guess I took Oprah's Weight Watcher's words, no food is off limits, and went crazy.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:06 AM   #284
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Hi,
Just popping in to say all is well with me and I am being a good girl. So nice to see everyone so cheerful and have everything in control. If we stay accountable to this challenge I see all of us coming out a big loser/WINNER.

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 02-03-2017, 07:47 AM   #285
Going2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Going2
Stats: 223/205(166)/150 5'8"
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: January 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedsnj View Post
I am being a good girl.
Yay to staying on track!

Was having a good LC eating day yesterday but we went to a bday celebration dinner with friends and ordered the "naked calamari" and received the breaded version by mistake, which we went ahead and ate anyway as service was so slow; had an ahi tuna salad and couple glasses of wine otherwise.

Found out our close friends are having a late May destination wedding at a Caribbean all-inclusive resort--talk about your motivation, Batman! It would be very $$$, plus we have an old sick kitteh to consider, so chances are iffy, but maybe ...

We are meeting friends at Panera Bread restaurant for lunch today and I already scoped out the menu for my LC options--am prepared!

Thinking about making a LC layered dip for Superbowl, can also bring LC veggies for it, like cucumber slices and celery, etc., and Buffalo wings are generally LC too. Again, trying to do some advance preparation.

Anyone else making LC/diet options for SB?

TGIF!
Going2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 AM   #286
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Welcome to the weekend.

DH and I are not into sports so no SB celebrations going on here. I am trying not to go off plan but if I do it will be Monday at a friends bd dinner.

Going2 Thank you. Good going on your mindset for you meals, grr about the wrong dish last night, it's like the universe is beting against us sometimes. You have so much to keep yourself motivated for now the resort sounds lovely. Poor Kitty . We have an old beagle that is down in his hips, so now he is really the king of the house with all the attention he gets daily.

Off to Lowes my favorite place to go,lol.

Everyone have a great day

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 02-03-2017, 03:49 PM   #287
kal
Major LCF Poster!

So back to healthy eating today. Bacon never tasted so good lol. Definitely makes you appreciate normal food. Had weigh in this morning was down 2 pounds since last weigh in on the 18th. Added a little muscle though.ill take it.

Goals:
Old 02-03-2017, 05:55 PM   #288
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

kal--congrats on the two pounds--just think if you lose 2 lbs every week during this plan-it will add up for the month!!

Going2--can you share your LC layered dip--I used to love that 7 layer dip with refried beans!

Norma Jean--we are not a sport family here either-but I am sure my boys will be watching....I would enjoy a nap maybe sunday afternoon?

Hope everyone has a great weekend no matter what you are doing

I made a new dish tonite--slow cooker hot pepper cauliflower--it really turned out well-but then I love cauliflower..I think it would be easier to just cook the cauliflower in the steamer and do the recipe then rather than 3-4 hours of the crockpot.

Jeanne

“It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” ~Anthony Robbins

~~A Course in Miracles~~
Old 02-04-2017, 08:17 AM   #289
michelle204
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: michelle204
Stats: 262/205/202.4/195
WOE: LowCarbing my way
Start Date: July 9, 2007
Hello everyone
I know it has been awhile. Mostly do to losing are phone/internet service here after a storm.
It looks like I have pages and pages of reading to do to catch up. I hope everyone is well and doing fabulous.
I have just been going through the motions and letting life get in the way. I am still not back to eating healthy yet. So I have no losses to report. As a matter of fact there has only been gains.
Well I'm off to reading and catching up on everyone. Have a great weekend all!
Old 02-04-2017, 08:55 AM   #290
betsielou
Senior LCF Member

Michelle- I was just thinging about you yesterday and wondered where you were and what you were up to. Glad to see you back.

Hi to everyone else also. had a good week, weight not really going any where but as long as it's not up I'm OK w/that. Dh's bd was yesterday so I did have a tiny piece of cake and a couple of small scoops of ice cream. Don't think it will hurt too back. Otherwise been doing pretty good w/my eating.

NO TV here so no football, but being a GA native, I will be rooting for the Falcons. Thinking about Superbowl parties and stuff reminded me of a magazine article I read around Thanksgiving. It was stories people wrote in about memorable Thanksgivings, anyway one person said their family member decided to have a low carb Thanksgiving. She said they ate their meal there, then went home and cooked all the traditional foods that were not there because they weren't low carb, . So, low carb Superbowl party anyone?

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Old 02-04-2017, 12:00 PM   #291
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Happy Saturday

I am so happy I was able to install my Fit.. Day, using it is keeping me accountable and I need all the help I can get. Just going to clean house a little and piddle a lot.

Michelle so glad to see you. You can catch up we are still hanging in and going strong.

Betsielou I understand the bday cake deal, I am looking forward to a slice Monday After all I have been really watching my carbs and I am baking the cake...but it will be sent home with the bday boy . Glad you are holding your own with the scale, we have several more weeks and Yes we can.

Everyone have a good one

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 02-04-2017, 12:03 PM   #292
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Jeanne
I looked up your cauliflower recipe and it looks great going to try it tomorrow. Your plan for a nap sounds good. DH is our nap taker, wish I could but once I'm up it's on but never had time to sleep.

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 02-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #293
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

yippee Michelle is back--sure have missed you!!

Norma Jean--I am sorry I didn't tell you where to look-if anybody else wants the recipe--it is actually titled Low Carb pepper jack cauliflower and it comes from the alldayIdreamaboutfood website.

I can't remember if we can post the website with a recipe or not?? I have received a notice before and I am leary about listing now..

Betsie--no TV? I would be lost without my tv---a lot of the time I just have it on for the noise while I am working but I would miss it if I didn't have it--I do like movies and of course the shopping club..

Have a great weekend everyone--I am hoping to shampoo a carpet tomorrow if I can find the carpet shampoo!!!

Jeanne

~~A Course in Miracles~~
Old 02-04-2017, 06:51 PM   #294
ladyboss7
Major LCF Poster!

Hi everyone,

How's the weekend going?

Michelle, welcome back!!!! glad you got your internet back, you can get back on with your eating, we've all been there!

Betsie, every once in a while you've just gotta have cake!

Going2, good job scoping out the menu ahead of time.....being prepared really helps make sure you make the right choices!

Jeanne, I like cauliflower as well, it's so versatile! Tonight for dinner I made iced cauliflower and topped with some baked chicken and homemade Cajun Alfredo sauce.....it was sooooo good!!!

Norma Jean, what kind of cake are you making???

All is good here, I got my new jawbone up and I really love it so far!! I've synced it to another app that tracks my food, so together they show me calories burned versus calories consumed.....pretty cool!

Have a great weekend all!

Old 02-05-2017, 08:37 AM   #295
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Happy Super Bowl Sunday

Tammy...that is a cute name Jawbone so glad you like it. At first I thought it was something from the butcher kinda like a cows head or something too funny wish you all could take a trip with me in my mind with me...such fun. My cake will not be to fancy white cake, white almond frosting with strawberry jam between layers, DH is allergic to chocolate.

Jeanne I enjoyed looking up the recipe no problem, I just love all the helpful ideals I get from you ladies, Thanks . Don't work to hard but burn them calories with your shampooer.

What ever y'all do today I know you will be a winner, just enjoy.

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5
Old 02-05-2017, 10:51 AM   #296
PACarolsue
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: PACarolsue
Stats: 217/200/? 5'2"
WOE: Whatever Works
Start Date: Tomorrow
I'm going to try that cauliflower recipe but I will use a different cheese than pepper jack. DH will not like it, or I might use a little pepper jack for the kick and maybe the rest monterey jack. We both like cauliflower, and DH loves it with cheese.

Jeanne, I agree that you could easily do the recipe without the crockpot, or use the crockpot and it will be cooking while you prepare the rest of the meal. I think the cauliflower could be my meal.

"The first step to solving a problem is to admit that one exists."
Dr Jason Fung
PACarolsue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:29 PM   #297
jbatchelor
Major LCF Poster!

Carol--I buy the pepper jack slices from Aldi and they aren't really that spicy-I don't like super spicy either- and at the end of the recipe I just put the slices on top of the cauliflower until they melted and I then mixed it in-super easy is my type of recipe..

well--I started the basement carpet cleaning today--ran out of carpet cleaner and will have to finish up another day--not sure it will help on that stained carpet but I might try one of those big red rug doctors that they rent--my SIL said that is what they use on their rental house...I would really hate to do it again though--lots of trips up and down the stairs and my knees and back are complaining--had my sciatica flare up too yesterday with getting up and down--sure is not fun having stairs anymore--my next house will be all one level--at least the rooms I use...

is everyone watching those super bowl commercials??? they have shown some early and so far I haven't seen any that I will remember...that may not be the commercials fault but my memory..

Have a great evening and will see you tomorrow

Jeanne

~~A Course in Miracles~~
Old 02-05-2017, 06:04 PM   #298
michelle204
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: michelle204
Stats: 262/205/202.4/195
WOE: LowCarbing my way
Start Date: July 9, 2007
Jeanne- Sorry to hear your sciatica is acting up again. I hope the carpet shampooing works out.

I am watching the Superbowl and also am not finding the commercials too great.

Talking about recipes something has happened to me or my tastebuds. I use to consider myself a pretty good cook and sometimes inventive. But lately I hate almost everything I make for myself. Since I started eating low carb 10 years ago I always make two meals. One high carb for DH and one usually with the same protein for me. Well Dh still loves the food I make him but I could careless about what I am making for myself. Everything seems mushy and tasteless and unappealing. I am so dissatisfied with my dinner I just sit all night thinking about "better" food. I hope something changes soon.

Have a great Sunday night!
Old 02-05-2017, 08:33 PM   #299
Janilyn
Senior LCF Member

Hi!

Going2, I love fried calamari but not so sure about naked calamari! What is it? The destination wedding sounds amazing. Hope you get to go. Good job planning for Panera.

Kal, way to go on the 2 pounds and added muscle!!

Hi, Michelle! So good to see you! That is weird about your taste buds but I kind of know what you mean. I think my low carb food has become bland and boring to me.

Betsie, I only have 1 small tv, no cable service because I got tired of paying for it. I do have a $10 antennae hooked up to it so I can get the local channels.

Jeanne, so sorry your sciatica is acting up. I had the first half of the super bowl on to watch the commercials but turned if off when the second half started. I am not much of a football fan and had already seen many of the commercials.

Tammy, I had to look up jawbone. It sounds cool. Like Norma Jean, I thought you got some bones from the butcher to make broth. I didn’t think of a cow head though!!

Norma Jean, your cake sounds delicious!!
Old 02-06-2017, 06:03 AM   #300
jedsnj
Junior LCF Member

Monday Monday...weight in. I am glad to report I'm down 2 pounds.

We only have a TV antenna and love it. I need to frosting the cake and do a lot of errands today before going to Tucson, Fun day for me.

Hope the scale fairy is good to all and we start week number 4 heading in the right direction...Down.

1st Week Down 2/ 241.5