Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-28-2017, 10:07 AM   #391
Mim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mim
Stats: 261/250.6/150
WOE: primal Stillmans!
Start Date: January 3, 2016 (this time!)
Mar - every bride deserves to feel beautiful on her wedding day. I know you will find the right dress, 'cause you are already beautiful!
Mim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2017, 10:50 AM   #392
icandoit
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: icandoit
Stats: 250/189.8/150 Female 5’ 7'
Doing well here! I messed up the other day but kept it only for one day so I'm feeling good. Today shall be steak so far. Hope all is well. I know it's always quite at the end of the month so I'm hoping it's more active in February!
icandoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:28 AM   #393
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Hello friends! I am getting ready to drive over to my new town for my last weekend staying in a hotel! Yeah! I am not far enough packed to feel confident all will be packed by the time the movers get here Thursday. I will be back here Monday evening and will stay thru Saturday. Saturday I will be moving into my new apartment!

I am on plan but plan right now includes lots of lunch meat. I am looking forward to being able to eat healthy food! Soon!
Good luck with the move Mim!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:32 AM   #394
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Weekends are starting to become a problem.
I do great all week, then Friday night hits.I wasn't really bad, just not on plan. Back on plan today...
Weigh in for the month is on Wednesday. Hoping for minimal damage.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:34 AM   #395
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

After everything I've said, I'm going to give the new Atkins diet a go. I just need something new. I find Keto a pain due to all the logging so I figured the New Atkins plan might be worth a shot. I guess it will be more like lazy Keto. I'm just not feeling Stillman's right now but I've no doubt somewhere down the line I will. I'll still be posting here though folks, so I'm not going anywhere. I just ordered the New Atkins New You book, hopefully it will inspire me further. If weightloss is a bit slower, it's slower... At least I'll be moving in the right direction! For what ever reason, my efforts have gotten me nowhere of late so I need a new approach.
Peace
MMS

Last edited by makemeslim; 01-30-2017 at 05:37 AM..
Old 01-30-2017, 05:57 AM   #396
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
After everything I've said, I'm going to give the new Atkins diet a go. I just need something new. I find Keto a pain due to all the logging so I figured the New Atkins plan might be worth a shot. I guess it will be more like lazy Keto. I'm just not feeling Stillman's right now but I've no doubt somewhere down the line I will. I'll still be posting here though folks, so I'm not going anywhere. I just ordered the New Atkins New You book, hopefully it will inspire me further. If weightloss is a bit slower, it's slower... At least I'll be moving in the right direction! For what ever reason, my efforts have gotten me nowhere of late so I need a new approach.
Peace
MMS
Do you know what the differences are with the new vs the old Atkins? I hope it works for you!
Old 01-30-2017, 07:20 AM   #397
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Do you know what the differences are with the new vs the old Atkins? I hope it works for you!
Hey Brattys
Not for sure but I'm guessing one thing will be the amount of protein allowed daily. I think berries might be allowed on phase 1 now but I'm not certain... I'll let you know when it arrives.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:32 PM   #398
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: StillTheOne
Happy Monday !
I wasn't checking in often , I must have missed much .. I was trying out a new diet and it worked .. And of corse it is low carb .. I was also fasting which brought me down 8lbs in 5 days .. Oh, I do not even know how they do it those people who get right into a fast after 5 days of eating , however it worked .. I did low carb for 5 days fasted for 2 .. I am happy it worked .. however, I am finding it difficult to fast after a munchie weekend .. I may do QWL for 2 instead .. I hope everyone is doing well
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM   #399
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Peace
MMS
Atkins diet is similar to what I was eating , low carb chicken wraps for lunch , beef and broccoli dinners then followed it up with 2 days fasting that's really difficult .. Slim , I cannot wait to hear all about the new Atkins diet .. Good luck to you ..
Old 01-30-2017, 01:45 PM   #400
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrattyS View Post
Weekends are starting to become a problem.
I do great all week, then Friday night hits.I wasn't really bad, just not on plan. Back on plan today...
Weigh in for the month is on Wednesday. Hoping for minimal damage.
I know that feeling all too well .. I was like a yo-yo with my weight
Old 01-30-2017, 02:39 PM   #401
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA. It's been really stressful for a bit, but luckily that is about to change. Today, my stepdad got approved to no longer go into foreclosure (I live with him.) And, I had to file an army complaint last week that finally I'm seeing action on today. Without giving too much info, let's just say it went my way and things are moving fast. So once my stepdads court is done on Thursday, we'll be OK in that department. Then I just have to wait for the army complaint to continue working until that's done with.

So, I'll be back posting on the 1st. Officially joined the gym, and deciding how I want to continue eating on plan. How has anyone done on just chicken? Sounds blah, but really want to get this weight off!
IWasMadeThisWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:32 AM   #402
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Happy Monday !
I wasn't checking in often , I must have missed much .. I was trying out a new diet and it worked .. And of corse it is low carb .. I was also fasting which brought me down 8lbs in 5 days .. Oh, I do not even know how they do it those people who get right into a fast after 5 days of eating , however it worked .. I did low carb for 5 days fasted for 2 .. I am happy it worked .. however, I am finding it difficult to fast after a munchie weekend .. I may do QWL for 2 instead .. I hope everyone is doing well
Great numbers Still! I would love to do a 21 day water fast and I suspect I will one day. I don't want to do it for weightloss though... I like the healing side of things! I saw someone on YouTube heal there eyesight and no longer need glasses! This is not an isolated case either. I don't wear glasses but I'd be interested to see what happens!

Last edited by makemeslim; 01-31-2017 at 06:35 AM..
Old 01-31-2017, 06:36 AM   #403
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillTheOne View Post
Atkins diet is similar to what I was eating , low carb chicken wraps for lunch , beef and broccoli dinners then followed it up with 2 days fasting that's really difficult .. Slim , I cannot wait to hear all about the new Atkins diet .. Good luck to you ..
Thanks Slim. I so needed a change. Still waiting on the book but have started today anyway.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:39 AM   #404
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA. It's been really stressful for a bit, but luckily that is about to change. Today, my stepdad got approved to no longer go into foreclosure (I live with him.) And, I had to file an army complaint last week that finally I'm seeing action on today. Without giving too much info, let's just say it went my way and things are moving fast. So once my stepdads court is done on Thursday, we'll be OK in that department. Then I just have to wait for the army complaint to continue working until that's done with.

So, I'll be back posting on the 1st. Officially joined the gym, and deciding how I want to continue eating on plan. How has anyone done on just chicken? Sounds blah, but really want to get this weight off!
Hey there... Glad things are working out for you.
I know Al lived on chicken breasts for a while and we all know how well she did. If you can stick to it go for it! Guessing it gets old really fast though!
Old 01-31-2017, 06:47 AM   #405
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Made it through Monday.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:23 AM   #406
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Hello friends!

I have been busy the last few days and I haven't posted BUT I have stayed on plan with my dukan! I am feeling pretty good and next month my goal is to start going back to the gym and sticking to plan!

I have also not weighed and didn't use that as an excuse to just eat what I want. I think I am finally getting back in the mind set to do it this time! Hope everyone has a great day!
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:32 PM   #407
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Happy Tuesday !

I can't believe how fast January went , not too long for springtime

Tomorrow is a fast day, it will be difficult . Water is boring however it works . I realised if you ever stall on QWL do a fast and that scale will go down ..
I bought steak in case I fail on the fast better to be prepared I say

Slim, Mar and bratty keep up the good work . I will always check in, I do sleep as much as possible during the day when I fast it helps to get through it .

Old 02-01-2017, 04:45 AM   #408
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Started our February thread.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/sh...d.php?t=886304