Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Stillman's
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump

Old 01-19-2017, 08:05 AM   #331
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: makemeslim
Stats: 194/184/140 5ft 11
WOE: Stillman's QWL/South Beach
Super happy coz I won a really decent treadmill on eBay. It was a steal!
makemeslim is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2017, 09:25 AM   #332
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: IWasMadeThisWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by makemeslim View Post
Oh dear... Can you get some sort of legal advice?
Not too sure yet. She said it will be a couple weeks before I get any new information since she requested more info. The only thing I can think of, really, is that car loan. But still, the dates don't add up. So I will wait to see what the paperwork shows. I mean it's scary for two reasons. 1) It was for my car loan was turned in towards my lease, and that means they never paid for it or 2) it's a loan I have no idea of and so don't know how to resolve that.
IWasMadeThisWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:27 AM   #333
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

So it looks like it will be an off plan day. I'll look at today as a way to boost my losses. Oddly, I do tend to lose more weight when I go off plan. But going out to a late lunch at some mexican restaurant, so I know I won't be able to find some on plan items there. On the plus side, I've always wanted to go to this place.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:56 AM   #334
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BrattyS
Stats: 231.2/207.6/155 5'7"
WOE: Keto-Stillman
Today turned into an off day for me... I had no eggs ready so this morning so when I had to run out the door with nothing to eat, I was starving with no will power at lunch with my mother in law. Now I have no will power to get back on today.
Back on tomorrow morning! I put my size 16 pants in the trash so I can't gain the weight back. I have no choice but to keep going forward.

Quote:
Super happy coz I won a really decent treadmill on eBay. It was a steal!
Nice! I loved using my treadmill before I broke my ankle. It is still good for a slow 20 minute walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWasMadeThisWay View Post
So it looks like it will be an off plan day. I'll look at today as a way to boost my losses. Oddly, I do tend to lose more weight when I go off plan. But going out to a late lunch at some mexican restaurant, so I know I won't be able to find some on plan items there. On the plus side, I've always wanted to go to this place.
Enjoy! Get right back on plan when you can.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:33 PM   #335
Love2bSkinny
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Love2bSkinny
WOE: Stillmans/Very Low Carb
Start Date: Jan 2015
I'm super excited ! I went to the gym and Im 162lbs. Yippee! I'm bored of chicken hot sauce and deviled eggs
I'm going to try salmon for a change
Love2bSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #336
Love2bSkinny
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Yep salmon is good!

What colour is your hair now? My AV is from 2010! It's only my mouth tho so

That does sound good. I did buy some ham this am but I ate it straight out of the pack!

Having a slightly off plan lunch today and a glass of vino... Not too many carbs back on in time for dinner.
My hair color is dark brown , I want vino!
Old 01-19-2017, 02:45 PM   #337
Love2bSkinny
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal View Post
Went early this morning for my official gym weigh in. I was 193.2 on the 1st weigh in for the program on the 4th. Today I am 187.8.so that's down 5.4 pounds! I will take it. I know I'm probably less than that because I actually felt heavy today compared to before my fall. I asked the guy at the gym and he confirmed it could be the case with the amount of bruises and the swelling that there's additional water weight. Add in my TOM and bloating on top of that and well I'm really happy to even be down at all. Next weigh in is the 1st and I'm hoping to be as close to 180 as I can.
awesome Kal wtg!
Old 01-19-2017, 02:48 PM   #338
Love2bSkinny
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
OK guys, I'm a bit irritated.

I got served a summons today, but it's not an actual summons for court - it's just to answer to this company. So, I call them and I'm literally CLUELESS on what this is for. The woman I spoke to really didn't understand my paperwork either, except for that it appears to be some loan I was paying on in 2010 - 2012. Which is more confusing to me because I did not have a loan I was paying during that time period. I had a car loan from 2011 - 2013 and turned that into a dealership to be paid off to get my leased car.

So, I'm still just as clueless because I know I didn't have any other loans out there. I was unemployed most of late 2011 - 2012, and my only payments included a car payment, insurance, and a phone. But the dates do not add up at all since I turned in my car in June 2013 to a dealership so I can get my lease. I will be so pissed if somehow this has to do with that, and they dealership, somehow, did not pay it off. Not only that, but I believe it was through a different bank entirely than stated on my paperwork. I could be wrong, but I can't recall that far back.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:51 PM   #339
Love2bSkinny
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesOnPrize View Post
I agree with Bratty, IWMTW. Sounds like a scam to me. They might be trying to scare you into giving personal or financial info.

Meanwhile, I finally hit the wall today. I nearly totally fasted yesterday -- just had one or two small chicken tenderloins and salmon. But today I couldn't work any more. My job takes a lot of concentration and thought, and my brain has been foggy for a week. My energy was bottoming out. Finally, the work kept piling up and my ability to do it got less and less. Coffee and tea didn't help. I had 2 small packages of peanuts and immediately was able to get my work done. No further cravings, I'm happy to report! Eating my salmon dinner now.

Love2beSkinny, I buy my wild-caught Alaska Sockeye salmon at Costco. It's pretty reasonably priced. It's frozen and vacuum-packed in individual servings, which is handy because I can defrost a couple at a time in the fridge. Check it out if you have access to a Costco!
I don't have a membership but thanks I will look if there are any sales at my local supermarket.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:34 PM   #340
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
Quote:
OK guys, I'm a bit irritated.

I got served a summons today, but it's not an actual summons for court - it's just to answer to this company. So, I call them and I'm literally CLUELESS on what this is for. The woman I spoke to really didn't understand my paperwork either, except for that it appears to be some loan I was paying on in 2010 - 2012. Which is more confusing to me because I did not have a loan I was paying during that time period. I had a car loan from 2011 - 2013 and turned that into a dealership to be paid off to get my leased car.

So, I'm still just as clueless because I know I didn't have any other loans out there. I was unemployed most of late 2011 - 2012, and my only payments included a car payment, insurance, and a phone. But the dates do not add up at all since I turned in my car in June 2013 to a dealership so I can get my lease. I will be so pissed if somehow this has to do with that, and they dealership, somehow, did not pay it off. Not only that, but I believe it was through a different bank entirely than stated on my paperwork. I could be wrong, but I can't recall that far back.
It could be a scam or it wasnt paid but .. If it was a loan that defaulted I would not pay anything now. After 7 years something falls off your credit report but if you make any type of payment towards it it restarts it so because you are almost a 7 years its not worth it because it is already affecting your credit negatively in that case and instead of 7 more years of bad credit let it fall off. You may not recignize the name because Loan companies will often sell their debts to a collector towards the end of the term.

I would order a credit report and see if there is anything on it , if it's on there speak to someone about the best course of action. I am just talking about generalities and don't know all the details so please speak to someone but I know loan creditors will try to reopen files if its getting close to that 7 years.
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:35 PM   #341
Mar922
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Mar922
Stats: 202/176/175 5'3.5
WOE: Stillmans
Start Date: March 2016
I was doing well with staying in plan until yesterday... I will be back on track tomorrow but I am kicking myself right now, I was doing so well...
Mar922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 02:54 AM   #342
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
It could be a scam or it wasnt paid but .. If it was a loan that defaulted I would not pay anything now. After 7 years something falls off your credit report but if you make any type of payment towards it it restarts it so because you are almost a 7 years its not worth it because it is already affecting your credit negatively in that case and instead of 7 more years of bad credit let it fall off. You may not recognize the name because Loan companies will often sell their debts to a collector towards the end of the term.

I would order a credit report and see if there is anything on it , if it's on there speak to someone about the best course of action. I am just talking about generalities and don't know all the details so please speak to someone but I know loan creditors will try to reopen files if its getting close to that 7 years.
Ya I thought about all that. But the 7 years is when debt falls off your credit report. Not when it applies to being sued by a company for debt. In my state, a company can sue you within a six year period from the date of the last payment. According to them, it defaulted in 2012. And, if I were to start any payment plan with them now, that would restart the six-year clock as well.

But something still seems WAY off because the only loan I had was for a car, and none of those dates add up. I remember specifically when I got the car, and when I turned it into the lease. So if it is a loan, it can't be my car loan which signals to me that even if for some reason I had a loan previous to this that I can not remember, then they are fudging the dates. Because if it was my car loan, it wouldn't make sense to backdate my anything since I was paying up until June 2013. I got the car in January 2011.

So if anything, I'll pull my credit report and see what the heck they are talking about. I just had my security clearance updated in 2015, and I wouldn't have gotten it with that on my report. So I have no idea. But I'll see if I can bide some time either way and also figure out what's going on. I'm still with the bank I had, so I can pull paperwork if need be from the bank. The girl was irritating me because I was thinking it might be my car, and she just ran with that without even providing anything else because she couldn't read the documentation. They redacted so much of it. And I told her, that's impossible to be my car. So ya very confusing right now.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:06 AM   #343
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Hope everyone is doing well! This afternoon, I start my first laser tattoo removal treatment and Vbeam treatment for my red stretchmarks. I'm really excited.

I'm happy we finally tried that Mexican restaurant yesterday, but I was kind of left a little disappointed. It wasn't really all that amazing as we've been hearing about. I mean, maybe we're too used to prepackaged taco sauces and all that. The chips and dip we got was amazingly good. Either than that, it wasn't impressive for my taste buds to want to go there again. But it was filling enough where I didn't eat anything for dinner. So, the gain on the scale was very minimal. The only real exciting thing I had yesterday was coffee with sugar free creamer. Ya that says so much about me doesn't it haha.

So, back on plan! Maybe the off plan eating will help jumpstart my losses again. I'm thinking of making a little egg / chicken salad with mayo. And FYI - I tried the light mayo and that's going to have to get tossed out. Yuck! I'd rather have more fat than that chemical disaster.

Last edited by IWasMadeThisWay; 01-20-2017 at 03:12 AM..
Old 01-20-2017, 04:29 AM   #344
EyesOnPrize
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: EyesOnPrize
Stats: U.S. size 12/2/0. I don't weigh. Age 52.
WOE: Lost w/Stillman, maintain w/JUDDD, Fung & Stillman
Start Date: September 2014
Well, to change things up a bit, I fasted all day yesterday. Just water, tea, coffee, and diet soda. I decided to give it a whirl while I waited for my books by Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore to arrive. I felt surprisingly fine. None of the brain fog I had had the previous day. I did have hunger pangs all day, but I've learned to ignore those.

I'm reading "The Complete Guide to Fasting" now and it's fantastic! Scientific, but not so scientific as to be a difficult read. If you're interested, a lot of the same content is available on YouTube if you search for "fasting" and watch the various interviews with Dr Fung, or check out the long interview with him on the Livin' La Vida Low-Carb podcast.

I may continue the fast today or I may not, depending on how I feel. It's already been about 36 hours. I now have to figure out some tactics to get this last 20 pounds off. I was already doing every-other-day fasting, but not with a LC diet. If I stick with LC on my up days, I might already be adapted to burning fat for energy, and not suffer from so much hunger on my down days.

I could also do the eat-only-in-a-small-window-each-day fast, so every day I get in an 18 or 20 hour fast.

I could also fast several days in a row as often as necessary to lose, then maintain.

Something tells me I'll need to mix it up, whatever I do. My body seems determined to hold on to this last weight, and to gain it back if I lose it!

In other news, I felt bloated and premenstrual a couple days ago, which was weird because my period has stopped. .....Oh, wait, no it hasn't!

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

-- sig shamelessly stolen from Kissa, quoted for truth!

Last edited by EyesOnPrize; 01-20-2017 at 04:38 AM..
EyesOnPrize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:59 AM   #345
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Back on plan. My blood sugar was a mess this morning so I need to stay on for another 2 week haul before I have a meal off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar922 View Post
I was doing well with staying in plan until yesterday... I will be back on track tomorrow but I am kicking myself right now, I was doing so well...
Right there with you! Jump right back on plan.

Quote:
Hope everyone is doing well! This afternoon, I start my first laser tattoo removal treatment and Vbeam treatment for my red stretchmarks. I'm really excited.

I'm happy we finally tried that Mexican restaurant yesterday, but I was kind of left a little disappointed. It wasn't really all that amazing as we've been hearing about. I mean, maybe we're too used to prepackaged taco sauces and all that. The chips and dip we got was amazingly good. Either than that, it wasn't impressive for my taste buds to want to go there again. But it was filling enough where I didn't eat anything for dinner. So, the gain on the scale was very minimal. The only real exciting thing I had yesterday was coffee with sugar free creamer. Ya that says so much about me doesn't it haha.

So, back on plan! Maybe the off plan eating will help jumpstart my losses again. I'm thinking of making a little egg / chicken salad with mayo. And FYI - I tried the light mayo and that's going to have to get tossed out. Yuck! I'd rather have more fat than that chemical disaster.
Congrats on starting your laser treatments. How exciting!
That stinks the Mexican place turned out to be a bust. Nothing worse than going off plan for food you don't even enjoy.

Quote:
Well, to change things up a bit, I fasted all day yesterday. Just water, tea, coffee, and diet soda. I decided to give it a whirl while I waited for my books by Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore to arrive. I felt surprisingly fine. None of the brain fog I had had the previous day. I did have hunger pangs all day, but I've learned to ignore those.

I'm reading "The Complete Guide to Fasting" now and it's fantastic! Scientific, but not so scientific as to be a difficult read. If you're interested, a lot of the same content is available on YouTube if you search for "fasting" and watch the various interviews with Dr Fung, or check out the long interview with him on the Livin' La Vida Low-Carb podcast.

I may continue the fast today or I may not, depending on how I feel. It's already been about 36 hours. I now have to figure out some tactics to get this last 20 pounds off. I was already doing every-other-day fasting, but not with a LC diet. If I stick with LC on my up days, I might already be adapted to burning fat for energy, and not suffer from so much hunger on my down days.

I could also do the eat-only-in-a-small-window-each-day fast, so every day I get in an 18 or 20 hour fast.

I could also fast several days in a row as often as necessary to lose, then maintain.

Something tells me I'll need to mix it up, whatever I do. My body seems determined to hold on to this last weight, and to gain it back if I lose it!

In other news, I felt bloated and premenstrual a couple days ago, which was weird because my period has stopped. .....Oh, wait, no it hasn't!
Fasting is one thing I have never been able to do. I like to eat too much.

I have heard of the amazing benefits to doing it. Do you know if not eating from dinner the night before till late lunch time is considered a fast period?
Old 01-20-2017, 05:30 AM   #346
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Quote:

That's awesome! I've always been interested in fasting, so maybe I might try that with Stillman's. I actually have a fasting book, but it's just fasting on water and stuff like that. I remember reading on one of the groups online that one girl lost like 100lbs in 4 months between low carbing and fasting. She had long fasting times, sometimes every other day.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:41 AM   #347
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

OK so I looked at my credit report and the information the person told me was wrong. Whatever it is, payments stopped in July 2011 and not in 2012. Still no idea what it is, because it is not my old car - it shows that was closed in June 2013. Either way, they have until July 2017 to try and get money from me.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #348
StillTheOne
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: StillTheOne
Happy Friday !!

Losing weight with chicken , no dairy , enjoying different herbs with chicken breast like tarragon.

I am planning off plan days for Feb 6th and the 14th .

Fasting is nice , I might do a detox with lemon water for balance . I also like the bunny cleanse diet from Catherine 5 days to detox . Also detoxinista has some healthy raw vegan recipes, I am sure there must be some low carb recipes with cashews in place of meats .

I always do an off plan day of Stillmans with a huge indulgence of fruits & veggies . I love Indian food which has some healthy vegetarian curry dishes . curry !!

My mind is wondering , back to chicken and tarragon

I hope everyone has a super duper weekend!
StillTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 02:27 PM   #349
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Ok guys I'm BACK!

The Vbeam for stretch marks felt like nothing at all. The tattoo removal part was not fun, though. And that was just my little tattoo - not my other larger one that will start in four weeks. Oye!
Old 01-20-2017, 05:38 PM   #350
EyesOnPrize
Senior LCF Member

Well, I lasted till 11 AM and then had some salmon. And then a few slices of turkey. Later, 3 eggs and a 95% lean burger. Not too bad. I finished eating for the day at 7 PM. Goal is to fast all day tomorrow.

I also made some bone broth in the pressure cooker. It's quite a messy undertaking. I think I'll buy it in the future.

IWMTW, congrats on the tat removal! I had laser hair removal, which I think is similar. WOW did it hurt! (worth it, though!)

Old 01-21-2017, 10:03 AM   #351
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Well, I lasted till 11 AM and then had some salmon. And then a few slices of turkey. Later, 3 eggs and a 95% lean burger. Not too bad. I finished eating for the day at 7 PM. Goal is to fast all day tomorrow.

I also made some bone broth in the pressure cooker. It's quite a messy undertaking. I think I'll buy it in the future.

IWMTW, congrats on the tat removal! I had laser hair removal, which I think is similar. WOW did it hurt! (worth it, though!)
Hair removal hurts? Oye! That's something I want to do eventually. I hate shaving!
Old 01-21-2017, 06:34 PM   #352
EyesOnPrize
Senior LCF Member

So quiet today! Hope everybody is holding up & doing well.

IWMTW, yes, for me laser hair removal was utter torture for the first sessions. But then, I had dark hair. It might be easier if you have less hair, or lighter hair. The sessions got much easier as my hair decreased.

I've been fasting all day except for about 6 oz of my homemade bone broth at noon or so, which was so very very delicious, and hunger made it taste even better. I've been starvingly, gnawingly hungry all day. At about 3, I finally had to take a nap. That's fine, but I won't be able to do it at work! All the fasting gurus say you get used to fasting after a while, so I'm just trying to white-knuckle it for now. Still managing to get my 20 minutes of Callanetics in every morning.

I'll probably wait till I'm ravenous tomorrow and then eat again. I may go off Stillman and switch to LCHF/Atkins while I'm doing this regimen. I'll see how I feel. On the other hand, if I feel great, I may fast tomorrow too. We'll see.

How is everyone else doing?

Old 01-22-2017, 05:57 AM   #353
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

This week was awful. I could not stay on plan. I would be good till late afternoon then I couldn't resist food. As a result I have a gain of 6lbs. I know it is mostly water weight but I am still kicking myself.

Back on plan today.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:26 AM   #354
EyesOnPrize
Senior LCF Member

Aw, dang, Bratty! Sorry to hear you're struggling. But glad to hear you're back in the saddle.

As for me, I woke up this morning absolutely starving. Have been nothing but 100% nonstop stomach-growlingly starving since yesterday at 6 AM when I woke up. So I decided to try a modified "bulletproof" coffee. I put a bit of butter -- maybe 1/3 of a pat -- into black coffee. Delicious, but I was still totally distractingly starving. Did Callanetics. Ravenous. So I had another coffee with a bit of butter. Waited an hour or so. Still so so so hungry. Waited another hour. So so so so so hungry I couldn't think straight. Another hour. Couldn't think straight. Couldn't focus. Couldn't do anything. Still waited. Finally I decided to go LCHF for the day. Started with a nice burger made of grass-fed, grass-finished beef. It's expensive, but when I'm eating so little, it hardly matters!

Maybe part of the problem is that after not having my period since fall, I'm having a very heavy one right now. That could be throwing my fasting off. Anyway, I'm feeling my way and reading Jason Fung's and Jimmy Moore's books, and trying to absorb the knowledge and put it to use.

Since I'm going LCHF, I probably don't belong in the Stillman group at the moment. I'm still posting on the Callanetics thread. I might return to the JUDDD group or start posting on the Fung thread on the "Other Plans" board.

In any case, mission accomplished for me. I made it through 3 weeks of 100% strict Stillman (except for a couple ounces of peanuts on one day). It's probably time to change it up anyway!

Final result after 3 weeks: Went from my "big" size 2 pants being tight to my "small" size 2 pants fitting perfectly with no muffin top. Not bad, so I'll take it!

I'll keep peeking in but won't post daily updates. Good luck, all!

Last edited by EyesOnPrize; 01-22-2017 at 08:38 AM..
Old 01-22-2017, 04:35 PM   #355
BrattyS
Major LCF Poster!

Super high fat today but I stayed on plan. w00t!

Quote:
Aw, dang, Bratty! Sorry to hear you're struggling. But glad to hear you're back in the saddle.

As for me, I woke up this morning absolutely starving. Have been nothing but 100% nonstop stomach-growlingly starving since yesterday at 6 AM when I woke up. So I decided to try a modified "bulletproof" coffee. I put a bit of butter -- maybe 1/3 of a pat -- into black coffee. Delicious, but I was still totally distractingly starving. Did Callanetics. Ravenous. So I had another coffee with a bit of butter. Waited an hour or so. Still so so so hungry. Waited another hour. So so so so so hungry I couldn't think straight. Another hour. Couldn't think straight. Couldn't focus. Couldn't do anything. Still waited. Finally I decided to go LCHF for the day. Started with a nice burger made of grass-fed, grass-finished beef. It's expensive, but when I'm eating so little, it hardly matters!

Maybe part of the problem is that after not having my period since fall, I'm having a very heavy one right now. That could be throwing my fasting off. Anyway, I'm feeling my way and reading Jason Fung's and Jimmy Moore's books, and trying to absorb the knowledge and put it to use.

Since I'm going LCHF, I probably don't belong in the Stillman group at the moment. I'm still posting on the Callanetics thread. I might return to the JUDDD group or start posting on the Fung thread on the "Other Plans" board.

In any case, mission accomplished for me. I made it through 3 weeks of 100% strict Stillman (except for a couple ounces of peanuts on one day). It's probably time to change it up anyway!

Final result after 3 weeks: Went from my "big" size 2 pants being tight to my "small" size 2 pants fitting perfectly with no muffin top. Not bad, so I'll take it!

I'll keep peeking in but won't post daily updates. Good luck, all!
Congrats on the sizing down and losing the muffin top. You will be missed so make sure to check in!
Old 01-23-2017, 03:27 AM   #356
IWasMadeThisWay
Senior LCF Member

Hi all! Well, I was not good the last few days. Family surprise from out of town, and ya.. no bueno. I didn't weight myself, and I don't look bloated or anything. But kind of feel off now. So I might take the next few days and mix it up with some Isopure drinks + small meals. Not sure yet - but will play it by ear!
Old 01-23-2017, 11:11 AM   #357
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Checking in... Hope all had a great weekend. I was off plan. I will be on plan tomorrow though. Gotta find some staying power... Need to catch up with posts.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:15 AM   #358
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

I've often considered buying the book by Jimmy Moore... He may have more than one now? Not sure, but he use to be the go to Keto person as you no doubt know... Do tell what you think.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:16 AM   #359
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Cool. Keep us informed!
Old 01-23-2017, 11:19 AM   #360
makemeslim
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Hi all! Well, I was not good the last few days. Family surprise from out of town, and ya.. no bueno. I didn't weight myself, and I don't look bloated or anything. But kind of feel off now. So I might take the next few days and mix it up with some Isopure drinks + small meals. Not sure yet - but will play it by ear!
Ugh, I on the other hand feel super bloated after a couple of days off plan.

Hittin it really hard tomorrow... Lean protein shakes and lean protein.