Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > Other Plans
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Jump
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2017, 09:36 AM   #10
RW City Sue
Senior LCF Member
Gallery: RW City Sue
Stats: CW 212 GW 159
WOE: WW Freestyle
Start Date: 3/20/2016
Hi friends. I finally got to my meeting and was down 1 lb. I expected more of a loss than that because it was about 10 days ago I last was able to make a meeting. I ate something salty the night before so blaming water weight

Lou, I think that's what happened with your popcorn before weigh-in day. It will adjust out over time on the scale. I try and not be too concerned about numbers. My clothes are looser and a couple people said they noticed I've been losing. I just keep working the points and the loss eventually shows up on the scale. The points I have control over; the scale I don't

That's concerning about not getting your privacy at your meeting. I'm in northern Cali and at all the meetings I've been to, people are very respectful. Definitely talk to someone about this. Like Berta says, it's a weight watcher policy and important part of the program to have your private time with the staff when you check in. The leader there is responsible for letting people know about doing this. There's a nice way to tell people to relax and make space in the check-in area. In Bay Area meetings I've gone to, there are partitions for privacy.

Lou, glad you're finding your way around the app. I have my settings so my fitpoints are subtracted before weekly points if I go over dailies.

Berta, swimming is something I enjoy but it just seems like so much trouble getting in and out of a wet suit and drying off, drying my hair and so on, especially in the winter even with a heated pool. I may do some swimming with the grandsons when it's warmer. It really is good exercise though for arthritis. The bands are great. I use them for my stretching. There are videos online with ideas for variety.
RW City Sue is offline   Reply With Quote